Smallville This Thursday

Daldra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm one of the biggest fan of smallville and I think this season is going to rock. Doomsday the one who killed superman is going to be in it and I hope their will be some decent fight scenes between those two. During the premiere the justice league sets out to look for clark after the fortress came crashing down on him and lex, but what they don't know is that clark's father Jor-el has stripped him of his abilities, yet again, so tune in to smallville on thursday on the Cw at 8:00. If you never heard of this show or watched it, just watch the premiere and say on this thread weither you liked it or not. Hopefully you will.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm one of the biggest fan of smallville and I think this season is going to rock. Doomsday the one who killed superman is going to be in it and I hope their will be some decent fight scenes between those two. During the premiere the justice league sets out to look for clark after the fortress came crashing down on him and lex, but what they don't know is that clark's father Jor-el has stripped him of his abilities, yet again, so tune in to smallville on thursday on the Cw at 8:00. If you never heard of this show or watched it, just watch the premiere and say on this thread weither you liked it or not. Hopefully you will.
thanks alot. cant wait 1more day. but your not a bigger fan than me:D