Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My personal view about life is that it's filled with small moments of happiness and we should enjoy them. Waiting for an event to bring big happinesss it's good but it can come late and until then we shouldn't consider ourselves unhappy

I love the winter and winter sports so when I felt the icy air of this day in the morning, my all body entered in happy mood. The same is happening when the taste and smell of a dish I'm making it's exactly how I imagined it to be. I'm often receiving various moments of small happiness from nature beauties, personal achievements, connections with people, etc.
About the small joys of life I want to point that each joy, and the sumum of all these joyfull/good moments determine one's happiness more than or equally with the moment/moments of big happines.

What do you think about it? and if you agree with me, share the last moment of small joy you had.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Latest book release from your favourite author especially if you're waiting like for ages.

Finding a nice dress on sale.!

Watching Dog Videos on YT.

Catching a rare Pokémon. :ROFLMAO:

But above it all I am happy when my loved ones are happy. Like today I was talking to my brother and he was showing me the picture of his newly born son. I can literally feel his happiness 10,000 kms away.

Reactions: Michelle

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Money are a goods and stocks' measurement of value. They are cold and flavourless, no life or love comes from them... If money are your single joy, you... well.. too bad... you are so alone.
But if you put them here as a random reply you still have a chance.
^^....

Small things can make me happy too. Like a good meal and stuff like that.

Reactions: Michelle

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this so much :) !
I think life is full of tiny, amazing miracles and even just happy things that people overlook. If you really take a look around you, there is so much to be grateful for and so much beautiful around you. Such as the health of family members, pets, a warm bed, the snow, a heater, eating your favorite food after a long day at school/work!!!

Recently mine was playing League of Legends with my friend who I barely get to talk to anymore >.<

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also agree, living in the present and taking the day one positive thought at a time is really the way to go. But in the same light, we need to be conscious about the past and mindful about the future.​
My last happy moment was a few hours minutes ago, when I submitted an assignment a mere minute before it was due. Not because I was procrastinating, but simply because there was a lot to do.​