Amaterasu can't be put out but it burns slowly until you're all gone. FRS kills you in an instant. I'd rather be killed by FRS. Btw Kurama who is = to Gyuki, FRS did nothing to; his fur was fuzzy. So I'm not sure how plausible your argument sounds. In any case, I was just pointing out that it makes sense that Gyuki was screaming because slow-burning amaterasu hurts. Just like how Kurama screamed with FRS, which did little. They are pretty much =.
I have no idea what you're talking about; I was just saying the fact that Tobi hurt eight tails means nothing. Tobi could hurt Kurama easily as well. Perhaps your love of Mizuki side-tracked you.
Just explaining that his tentacles coming off is useful in many circumstances. Never said it would be in this case... though now that you mention it I see how Gyuki could trick Naruto with a fake Bee that's actually a tentacle, and then kill him with a TBB.
Like I told you before, if you're not willing to go back and actually read, or you're not smart enough to understand what was going on, I'm not going to waste my time looking up a bunch of scans for you. Gyuki and Kurama were working together in that battle, and Naruto was using BM for the first time ever so he was getting more screen time.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with "lawl hes 8 tails." It's been said many, many times about the tanking power of the bijuu. It's also been said by a tailed beast that all the tailed beasts were equal. So, if Kurama who is = to Gyuki can tank all those rasengans and FRSes with not a scratch, then Eight tails survives them easily if not gets by without a single injury. And btw I already went over why Gyuki's tentacles separate easily, it's an extra ability along with ink, whirlwind, TBB; it's been only a help in the manga, not a bad thing. He escapes situations in the tentacles, fakes out opponents, etc. Naruto would be easily tricked by a Bee tentacle.
Now you tell me how SM Naruto would first survive a whirlwind, then perhaps a barrage of punches, then a bijuu bomb. It should be interesting for you to explain how SM Naruto survives that in the face.