LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said nothing of the sort. Merely replying to "Naruto has to make a shadow clone, mold the Rasengan, then rush over to Deidara to hit him. In that time frame Deidara can make shadow clones, clay clones, or burrow underground", in which case he definitely does not.

Speed is not overrated, it can usually be the deciding factor in a match-up.
So will you just ignore that Deidara can create clones and go underground?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara sand did catch him he just kept sliping through it furthermore thats when gaara fights on the ground when he fought in the air against deidara his sand was clearly moving much faster dont deny it.
I know gaara's sand caught him, which shows deidara isn't that fast since gaara was unable to catch jouki boy, split muu and edo madara while they were preoccupied fighting others. Why in the world would gaara's sand move faster in the air than above ground? Why in the world would gaara have an easier time catching someone in the air than someone standing in a desert?

Deidara didnt need to suicide himself he got out of that easily.

he dodged all of Sasuke's attacks prior to that plus he was on the dragon witch is much slower than the bird he was on further sasuke had got a good jump off his sword witch was stuck in Deidara's land mines witch he thought would have blown sasuke up so it took him by surprise add to the fact the cm2 sasuke can glide well above tree level managed to get that high with just 1 wing so thats how Sasuke was able to land a hit on Deidara. your grossly overrated SM Naruto's speed Deidara was able to dodge Sasuke shunshin 20 metors max naruto from 50 metors aint blitzing shit he isnt even that much faster than Sasuke to begin with if he is even faster than Sasuke anyways he was blitz hard by Blind Madara while Sasuke stabbed sm Madara So you need to quite that nose down about him blitzing anything.
Deidara doesn't know the location of his mines, so he had no idea sasuke's sword was on one. Sure the smaller bird is faster than the big ones, doesn't mean anything since deidara gets caught by gaara sand even while riding the smaller ones and he can't even use C2. Deidara dodged a shunshin that was never intended for him which is why Obito is the one who gets sliced.

Deidara Birds are guided he doesnt need to fly close he fought Gaara insanely well from a distance those birds move to fast in that last scan i posted for naruto to outrun them on foot. already explained hebi Sasuke air tactics are much better than Naruto also if naruto trys that he gets bombed on hard his boss summonings are turned to past once they come incontact with Deidara's bombs
lol, that's absolutely not deidara fighting from a distance, when he detonated the bird.
Based on what do those birds move too fast for naruto to outmaneuver them on foot? Is it based on hebi sasuke taking zero damage from that bird despite not even knowing it could be guided? You have absolutely not given any explanation so to how Hebi sasuke's air tactics are even on par with naruto's. Everything you've typed is literally a straight up assertion that ignores my own arguments and provides zero evidence to back them up. Deidara canonically fights within naruto's shunshin range and he gets blitzed. His bombs get easily avoided, and he's absolutely not going to be able to focus on taking out multiple SM Naruto clones while avoiding the real or multiple clones. The clones can also plow through whatever deidara throws at him with senpou oodama/chou oodama rasengan.

Deidara always gets off the groung his is an aireal fighter he would never try to engage in on ground contact if he doest have to Deidara flys way to fast for Naruto to hit him your grossly overrated his speed its making me laugh also you said and large enough distance you dont think 50m is enough i already shatted on that naruto blitz argument Deidara birds with will follow him to they catch him they wont just explode for no reason Naruto is outpacing something with wings.
Deidara canonically fought Sasuke on the ground until he determined that sasuke was too fast for him. He canonically approached omoi's squad on the ground, canonically fought itachi on the ground as well. The only time he didn't start a fight on the ground was when his opponents were flying as well.

You didn't 'shat' on anything, you've given zero arguments for why Deidara would not get blitzed by naruto in light of Naruto's shunshin feats against the far faster and more reflexive pain, so you've straight up conceded that argument. Not only that but Naruto doesn't have to blitz from 50 meters as deidara canonically does not go immediately airborn against grounded opponents. You've also conceded the argument that Deidara will be well within narutos' blitzing range if he wants to hit naruto with an explosive bird due to his feat against gaara.

slap yourself that is fair distance especially since its well above tree level and with Naruto having giant summonings Deidara would be at an even greater distance than that. Yes he can hit naruto with alot of clay bombs from a high distance that clay bomb he shot had forest destructive capabilities as we know the more lumps that went into the dragon tails the bigger the explosion had the dragon has about 7 more lumps that it didnt even use meaning an explosion 7 times that size Naruto gets burnt. Naruto trying to make a clown latter to reach deidara is suicide he is bombed clean out the sky. Ma & pa are dodged effortlessly they are killed by Deidara's explosions aswell and you forget to even mention c4 witch completely screws naruto over also his c3 village buster Naruto is turned to paste
That distance is absolutely nothing compared to the distance that Naruto shunshin blitzed asura realm, so nope. If deidara is at a greater distance, he never hits naruto with anything and runs out of chakra. Not that it even matters since even then naruto can still jump to deidara and kill him with clone spam, rasengan variants and clone double-jumps + throws.

The bolded assertion that Deidara hits naruto with that attack is completely baseless as the only reason he hit Sasuke with that attack was that sasuke couldn't go anywhere due to the landmines. Naruto's not going to make a clone latter, he's going to jump to or shunshin to deidara, that's absolutely not suicide since deidara has never shown the capability to make anything above C1 and detonate it without a little prep, naruto can dodge the attack by using a clone to jump off of, and naruto can have multiple clones attacking alongside himself.

You once again assert with literally zero evidence that deidara somehow dodges Ma and Pa's massive scale katons + fuuton combo or their water laser which has an incomparably greater reach and greater piercing feats than Sasuke's chidori eiso. So no, Deidara gets massacred by that. You again assert with zero arguments or evidence that deidara somehow magically takes out ma and pa with 'explosives'.

C4 is sensed and dodged while clones take out deidara, or destroyed by fuuton rasenshuriken. C3 never hits naruto since deidara literally drops it, and detonates it after it has traveled far enough that deidara is out of the blast range, which would give SM Naruto way more than enough time to get out of range.

You must be registered for see images

this fool still denying Manga facts Deidara's C2 dragon bomb that blew sasuke's curse mark wing off was forest level it had like 7-8 more lumps left in its tail to use C3 is greater than c2 meaning its does infact destroy a villiage and even if it cant the Aoe of it is to large put appeartantly sm naruto just is to damn fast for eveyrthing in Deidara's arsenal tsk weak ass arguments this kid bring to the table
That's means absolutely nothing when the blast is so small that deidara himself would not have been caught in the explosion, and therefore it can't be a literal village buster if the explosion doesn't even reach deidara's height. Not only that, but like I explained before, C3 gets dropped and travels long enough for deidara to be out of the blasts radius. That gives SM Naruto more than enough time to get away from the blast radius as well, then there's the fact that SM Naruto can just send a clone to throw or punt that right back in deidara's face or blow it up with a rasengan variant. C2 is never hitting SM Naruto when Sasuke needs to be trapped by landmines in order to be seriously hit by it.

You've literally given zero evidence for any of your arguments. You simply assert Deidara will magically do X or magically do Y without giving any argument for how he's capable of doing such to someone as fast, reflexive, durable, and with the ability to clone spam like SM Naruto. For example you just state "deidara easily dodges ma and pa's attacks and kills them with explosives" without giving any reasoning for how deidara has the speed to do such a thing, how his explosives can tag them, and what Naruto will be doing while deidara is dodging their explosives. You've also just re-asserted points that I've knocked down such as C3 or C2 doing something to naruto in the absence of something that will limit naruto's movements or Naruto being able to not only dodge but also throw back C3 given deidara has to drop it and wait for it to be far away from himself.

Therefore I happily restate the conclusion that I believe any objective reader should have reached after viewing our discussion: SM Naruto stomps deidara.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And he took 0 damage the second time because of CM, the fact that he flew upwards to and he used Chidori stream to extend his reach and , this was only possible due to the distraction deidara fell for, it had nothign to do with the fact that deidara could fly, he fell for the trap thats all their is to it.
What distraction did deidara fall for? He saw sauske dodge his C2, jump on the sword, jump up at deidara and deidara was unable to do anything before chidori eiso hit his wing. What happened after that isn't relevant to my argument which is simply about naruto's ability to tag a flying deidara.

And your also forgetting about the elemental disadvantage he was at hence why Sasuke was able to counter so efficiently. It doesnt matter what i think because it explicitly says so in the manga more than one [ ]- . And and if naruto does end up catching deidara on a bird then deidara can easily use a clay clone and use it as an offensive technique .
My arguments for naruto don't have any of his techniques diffusing deidara's bombs, so I don't see how the elemental disadvantage applies. I don't know what you are trying to show with those two scans. I didn't say deidara couldn't fly as high as he wants, all I said was that deidara needs to be close like he was against sasuke in order to fight since firing stuff from far away especially against such a mobile target like sasuke or SM Naruto will be a waste of chakra and clay. Naruto who's the master of bunshin feints, would probably be using a clone himself, and is pretty much immune to bunshin feints due to senin mode sensing would not fall for one of deidara's clay bunshin traps.

He had no problem almost hitting ooniki, it was only because of the rock golem why he survived the blast. It knocked out Gaara WITH sand armour so what makes you think Deidaras explosions lack the skill and radius to damage naruto? i dont care if he's got 100 bushins on the field, a few bombs take them out as they are only for sheer numbers, not skill. C4 crushes all obstacles.
He tricked oonoki, he didn't outright tag oonoki when oonoki was trying to dodge. The fact that hebi sasuke could only be seriously damaged by deidara's explosions after he is forced to take a mini nuke like C2 due to being trapped by land mines is what makes me think Deidara lacks he skill and radius to inflict significant damage on super durable sennin mode naruto. How are 'a few bombs' going to take out sennin mode bunshins that are just as fast and just as powerful as the original? I've already countered C4.

So your saying that Naruto can blitz across the sand village in a few seconds? Pffff i cant even call that speculation since you pulled that figure from your ass. The blast is village buster and is not a hyperbole. The sand contained a large portion of the blast and also contained the shockwave which would of blew the sand village away, your not taking the defensive into account. look at the properties of sand, it ABSORBS impact. the damage woudl of destroyed the entire village away, had it landed.
If C3 was anything close to a village buster, Deidara and gaara would have sustained damage from the blast since both (especially deidara since he was directly above it) were above gaaras sand shield and therefore the blast would have still exploded up and hit both of them. Yet both were fine which shows that the blast was not a village buster, it probably had the power to destroy a significant part of the village, but not the entire thing. Next, C3 is just dropped, deidara has to let it drop for a long enough period so that the explosion doesn't reach deidara. SM Naruto and most notable ninjas in fact travel faster than an object falls, he'd easily escape the blast radius. Even if he was in it, he'd be so far away from the center that he wouldn't take any noticeable damage. Yes, SM Naruto can definitely travel Suna if given a couple of seconds, KN6 Naruto traveled across konoha in a couple of seconds, base minato shunshined across konoha in an instant, SM Naruto shunshin blitzed hundreds of meters away. Then Naruto could always just send a clone up to punch C3 back at deidara, or force deidara to prematurely detonate the technique, or just destroy C3 with a giant rasengan of rasenshuriken.

FRS takes prep time to make or are you forgetting? Deidara can disperse C4 way before naruto constructs FRS. HE will only begin to make it ONCE C4 is out and by that time Deidara can detonate it whenever he wants.
FRS doesn't take prep time, naruto used it almost instantly against kakuzu. It doesn't matter if deidara disperses C4, it couldn't catch sasuke it's not catching Naruto who senses it. Naruto runs out of the technique's range, makes and then throws a FRS destroying it. Or he just makes a clone and has it kill deidara who can't even use any clay bombs since he'd be forced to detonate C4 in order to do so.

Deidara getting blitzed? he reacted to Sasuke Shunshin on foot - , Obito/Tobi used Kamui to counter it. So Naruto isn't "blitzing" squat. That word is beginning to annoy me, its overused and never had evidence to back it up.
Yet deidara isn't as fast as asura path or reflexive as pain with his shared vision and pain got blitzed by SM Naruto from hundreds of meters away. Not only that, sasuke was aiming for tobi not deidara. We also saw that right after that deidara had to suicide bomb himself in order to avoid getting blitzed by sasuke.

Ive already proved Daidara can fly as high as he wants so naruto jumping isn't really helping the situation
If deidara flies high, he never hits naruto with anything. Plus, naruto can jump to any height he wants to. He can leap into the clouds with a single jump and just keep on using bunshins to get higher. He can throw his bunshins with the force that he threw the gigantic boss summon into the stratosphere, he can disguise his bunshins as weapons like shuriken, throw them and have them untransform when they are around deidara.

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he tries creating an FRS I don't see why he wouldn't be blasted by a C2 Missile U_U
Depends on circumstance. Naruto could fool Deidara into thinking a clone was the real Naruto by having the clone make the FRS.

Just like he did with.... Kakuzu. :)

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on circumstance. Naruto could fool Deidara into thinking a clone was the real Naruto by having the clone make the FRS.

Just like he did with.... Kakuzu. :)
Deidara will have a birds eye view though an will be able to see everything and anything including a clone change (which Kakuzu should of been able to do logically as he was in the air) But no matter no that won't work U_U In fact Deidara could fool him with a clay bunshin as well

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara will have a birds eye view though an will be able to see everything and anything including a clone change (which Kakuzu should of been able to do logically as he was in the air) But no matter no that won't work U_U In fact Deidara could fool him with a clay bunshin as well
Even if Deidara's using a Clay Bunshin he's still inside the dragon. FRS would completely destroy it.

Their are several various ways Naruto could get FRS off without getting hit by C2, that's really not even a threat here.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if Deidara's using a Clay Bunshin he's still inside the dragon. FRS would completely destroy it.

Their are several various ways Naruto could get FRS off without getting hit by C2, that's really not even a threat here.
Not really

Anyways I was Saying C4 solos not C2

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know gaara's sand caught him, which shows deidara isn't that fast since gaara was unable to catch jouki boy, split muu and edo madara while they were preoccupied fighting others. Why in the world would gaara's sand move faster in the air than above ground? Why in the world would gaara have an easier time catching someone in the air than someone standing in a desert?
Slap yourself Deidara by feats is the fastest flying in the manga discounting juubi jin level ninjas Gaara sand was faster because he had alot of it near him its sand particles everywhere in the sand villiage meaning he can produce sand out of thin air Gaara did catch Joki boy he keept slipping through because of his Water/Oil body it was hard to keep him contained. Furthermore the tactics Gaara was using on Deidara was at a much larger scale than what he used at the gokage fight because he had shukaku hands and if Gaara would haved used this in there The mizukage and Madara would have been swept away you can use selective reading if you want to but lets be real Gaara sand was insanely fast in they're fight.

Slap yourself because if it was a suicide Deidara would be dead but how is that relevant here anyways a blitz is far out of the question once again overrated tha fk out of sage mode Naruto petty speed.

Deidara doesn't know the location of his mines, so he had no idea sasuke's sword was on one. Sure the smaller bird is faster than the big ones, doesn't mean anything since deidara gets caught by gaara sand even while riding the smaller ones and he can't even use C2. Deidara dodged a shunshin that was never intended for him which is why Obito is the one who gets sliced.
so yes he would be surprise Sasuke landing on his sword then jumping to catch him. i already explain why he was caught by Gaara in the sand village who had shukaku and how does this help sage mode naruto at all Gaara is an expert aireal fighter you keep saying oh he was caught by Gaara is a weak ass argument. Also Deidara can use his dragon once he's in the air like how anyone else can use a summoning jutsu in mid air aswell. so you can kill that noise.

lol, that's absolutely not deidara fighting from a distance, when he detonated the bird.
Based on what do those birds move too fast for naruto to outmaneuver them on foot? Is it based on hebi sasuke taking zero damage from that bird despite not even knowing it could be guided? You have absolutely not given any explanation so to how Hebi sasuke's air tactics are even on par with naruto's. Everything you've typed is literally a straight up assertion that ignores my own arguments and provides zero evidence to back them up. Deidara canonically fights within naruto's shunshin range and he gets blitzed. His bombs get easily avoided, and he's absolutely not going to be able to focus on taking out multiple SM Naruto clones while avoiding the real or multiple clones. The clones can also plow through whatever deidara throws at him with senpou oodama/chou oodama rasengan.
Do you know how high and far that was your clearly not getting things Deidara can fight from a long distance very fine. Those birds clearly was faster than average Deidara even said the next ones will be faster. stop overrating sage mode naruto's speed its so annoying those birds easily catch him then blows him off the map. so he could take flight also sasuke did not take zero damage he took off a wing plus he almost got his feet blown off. What Hebi Sasuke had giant shuriken to distract Deidara and force him to unknowingly move in his chidori spear range also with cm2 his wings ables him to glide well above tree level so yes i did provide good evidence for my claim what has naruto done aireal fighting wise? Deidara does not fight in his shunshin range and with Naruto having giant boss summonings Deidara stays well above his shunshin level lol at a shunshin straight in the air he would lose all his momentum and speed trying to do such a thing. Naruto cannot even make that many bush while in sage mode furthermore this is sage mode naruto that fought pain he can only have 2 other bushin out with sage mode. his clones cant plow through anything how do you plow through bombs that will explode you and the rasengans your using your logic fails brah.

Deidara canonically fought Sasuke on the ground until he determined that sasuke was too fast for him. He canonically approached omoi's squad on the ground, canonically fought itachi on the ground as well. The only time he didn't start a fight on the ground was when his opponents were flying as well.
Slap yourself Deidara tried a sneak attack then start insulting Sasuke so he tryed to blitz Deidara dodges than used a counter Sasuke jumped behind him so he used another bomb when Sasuke couldnt pressure Deidara any longer what happend he went straight into the air with the distance being 50 metors that isnt happening at all and dont even bring up that weak pain blitzing scan witch you have no idea how far he was also after that the pain bodies had no further trouble keeping up with Naruto.

Deidara was hiding when he approached omio's division when the fought began he went into the skys. brining up that itachi fight is stupid funny one deidara was just checking the akatsuki out also he wasit planning ongoing a full scale fight with itachi anyways just a brief battle to show them how great his art was and to determine was he going to join the akatsuki or not wasit anything serious.

You didn't 'shat' on anything, you've given zero arguments for why Deidara would not get blitzed by naruto in light of Naruto's shunshin feats against the far faster and more reflexive pain, so you've straight up conceded that argument. Not only that but Naruto doesn't have to blitz from 50 meters as deidara canonically does not go immediately airborn against grounded opponents. You've also conceded the argument that Deidara will be well within narutos' blitzing range if he wants to hit naruto with an explosive bird due to his feat against gaara.
Slap yourself Tobirama or Minato could not blitz Deidara from 50 metors who was able to advoid hebi sasuke's shunshin from about 15 metors he can dodge that with his own shunshin or just use his birds from the start your speed blitzing argument is the weakest so far. Far faster reflexes than pain slap yourself again that was asura path who reflexes are not even said to be anything was hit when he was attacking tsunade and yes deidara reflexes are well above that paths he was able to hold off team gai with just his feet alone. Deidara does go straight into the air iv already explained all this. Once again your basing your argument off of Gaara who is much better aireal fighter than Naruto so its moot to even bring him up Deidara can fight well above the level of a village meaning Naruto shunshin inst a problem also a shunshin at someone flying is literally useless.

That distance is absolutely nothing compared to the distance that Naruto shunshin blitzed asura realm, so nope. If deidara is at a greater distance, he never hits naruto with anything and runs out of chakra. Not that it even matters since even then naruto can still jump to deidara and kill him with clone spam, rasengan variants and clone double-jumps + throws.
Yes because asura path speed or reactin wise has anything close compared to Deidara who reacted to Hebi Sasuke shunshin from 15 metors im tired of countering this same argument you really just ignored everything i said than reposted the same bullshit from earlier. Deidara boms destroys him when he trys to jump off clones he has no line of defense or even the speed to evade anything mid air rasengan is useless once Deidara's bombs blow up his rasengan are blown up to.

The bolded assertion that Deidara hits naruto with that attack is completely baseless as the only reason he hit Sasuke with that attack was that sasuke couldn't go anywhere due to the landmines. Naruto's not going to make a clone latter, he's going to jump to or shunshin to deidara, that's absolutely not suicide since deidara has never shown the capability to make anything above C1 and detonate it without a little prep, naruto can dodge the attack by using a clone to jump off of, and naruto can have multiple clones attacking alongside himself.
Sasuke could see the landmines clear as day he would know where to run where he couldnt get blown up once agian they'res a nasty flaw in your post also sasuke wasit running out the range of furthermore it blew up in mid air when deidara uses this on Naruto he waits untill gets close. This version of sage mode Naruto is limited to about 5 clones max if they all want to be in sage mode furthermore he is not doing a shunshin in mid air those c2 dragon explosives has a large area of effects witch will turn those clones to dust. Naruto is not fighting someone who can fly on even grounds when he tring to jump off clones to clone to get to em especially someone who is as fast as Deidara as i explained above he is turned to paste also Deidara needed no prep to explode his c3 dont know where you got it from that prep was needed.

You once again assert with literally zero evidence that deidara somehow dodges Ma and Pa's massive scale katons + fuuton combo or their water laser which has an incomparably greater reach and greater piercing feats than Sasuke's chidori eiso. So no, Deidara gets massacred by that. You again assert with zero arguments or evidence that deidara somehow magically takes out ma and pa with 'explosives'.
Wait when did ma and pa have a massive scale katon combo also Deidara dodges Gaara and was flying above the sand villiage dodging them is childs play. You have no proof his water laser has greater reach than chidori spear also i already explained why Sasuke managed to get that off also how does it has greater piercing feats that sasuke's chidori spear when all it cutted was the chamleon. Deidara doesnt get massacred by that at all yes i did you just chose to read over it like you did most of my post they get blown down by his c2 dragon explosive or multiply explosion at that they are guided in there much more faster than ma & pa so yes they get tooken out easily next time read my post fully before replying.

C4 is sensed and dodged while clones take out deidara, or destroyed by fuuton rasenshuriken. C3 never hits naruto since deidara literally drops it, and detonates it after it has traveled far enough that deidara is out of the blast range, which would give SM Naruto way more than enough time to get out of range.
Sensing c4 is meaningless all he will sense is a dust cloud of chakra headind his way clones are not causing deidara any problems at all i dont know why your even mentioning them here. how does rasenshuriken have any effect on c4 especially its just blows them all around causing more damage for Naruto in the end. Deidara only did to bate Gaara into using all his chakra to save the village Deidara flys over Naruto drops that bomb game over how does Naruto get out of the Aoe with his boss summonings destroyed from the c2 dragon he gets obliverated and no on foot he gets whiped off the map.

That's means absolutely nothing when the blast is so small that deidara himself would not have been caught in the explosion, and therefore it can't be a literal village buster if the explosion doesn't even reach deidara's height. Not only that, but like I explained before, C3 gets dropped and travels long enough for deidara to be out of the blasts radius. That gives SM Naruto more than enough time to get away from the blast radius as well, then there's the fact that SM Naruto can just send a clone to throw or punt that right back in deidara's face or blow it up with a rasengan variant. C2 is never hitting SM Naruto when Sasuke needs to be trapped by landmines in order to be seriously hit by it.
Deidara was extremely high so ofcourse it would not effect him. The sand compacted the explosion so it didnt get that big. Deidara dropped c4 from about 5 miles in the sky he flys close to naruto drops this and get safely out of the range he shown great speed feats. that doesnt give sm naruto any room to do anything he definitely cannot out run a bomb at that size naruto throwing clones gets blown back or he is at his limit because that sage mode naruto cannot even perform that many bushin or deidara could easily dodge. A clone blowing it up with a rasengan is suicide for naruto he gets blown off the map. I already explained why sasuke could get past those landmines without them exploding furthermore deidara was letting his bombs off in mid air they chase naruto into they get in a comfortable range then they explode i already said it had 7-8 lumps after the one that was the size of the forest 7 eight times that sage mode naruto isnt doding that especially when they follow him to a good point then explode he dies or deidara takes his summonings out with those explosions.

You've literally given zero evidence for any of your arguments. You simply assert Deidara will magically do X or magically do Y without giving any argument for how he's capable of doing such to someone as fast, reflexive, durable, and with the ability to clone spam like SM Naruto. For example you just state "deidara easily dodges ma and pa's attacks and kills them with explosives" without giving any reasoning for how deidara has the speed to do such a thing, how his explosives can tag them, and what Naruto will be doing while deidara is dodging their explosives. You've also just re-asserted points that I've knocked down such as C3 or C2 doing something to naruto in the absence of something that will limit naruto's movements or Naruto being able to not only dodge but also throw back C3 given deidara has to drop it and wait for it to be far away from himself.
Therefore I happily restate the conclusion that I believe any objective reader should have reached after viewing our discussion: SM Naruto stomps deidara.
No you just chose to read over all my points or just plain out ignore them so i had to re write all them basically. i gave manga links i gave out scenario i provided way more scan that you. because your grossly overrated sage mode naruto's speed he cannot even spam that many clones Deidara had great refelexes and speed to fight off team gai witch all are taijutsu expers except tenten. Also reacted and dodged Sasuke's shunshin from a close distance while from a greater disance Sasuke blitz the hole team 7. you fail to relize that when one of Deidara bombs explode both Naruto in his frogs will need to take cover so that he attacks one but cant attack another argument is shit deidara has th speed to advoid c3 he just needs to fly well above it. Naruto want be able to dodge something of that Aoe he doesnt he has no where near the speed to do so also Naruto throwing c3 back lmao the momment he touches it gg its explodes turning him to paste. your conclusion is utter bullshit any real naruto reader would know your full of shit on how you think Deidara needs to stay in his shunshin range to fight him even tho Deidara fought Gaara while flyins miles above the village and around but yea i rest my case.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So will you just ignore that Deidara can create clones and go underground?
Arguing with someone like you is completely pointless. This youtube video pretty much sums up who you are on this forum. (the donkey)

It's pretty much been presumed that SM Naruto can defeat Kurama, 6 paths of Pain and 3rd Raikage. And even pushed Madara to his limit. If he has accomplished that, how the hell would someone like Deidara give him a harder time? I don't like to play the A>B>C game, because this anime isn't like DBZ, but in this case, it kinda is.

SM Naruto was debuted in the manga to fight Pain, the Akatsuki leader. Someone who controlled Deidara like a puppet. Way higher authority. And won. Regardless of abilities, you have to admit that Kishi wouldn't show someone like Deidara beating SM Naruto when SM Naruto was the one to bring down Pain. That would just look bad. Akatsuki leader losing, but Akatsuki lacky winning? That's kind of a slap in the face to the fans if that happened.

Normal Naruto brought down Kakuzu. SM Naruto rofflestomps Deidara.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
? Lol

The dude's dead before he gets it off. Reverse summoning counters anyway.
Lmfao? Reverse summoning = a Retreat, Which then leads to Deidara's victory as they have no way to return back to the battlefield U_U

No he's not dead Naruto's not touching him on his bird U_U His speed has been shown whether you want to accept this or not is up to you U_U

Pain on foot<<Deidara in the air

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao? Reverse summoning = a Retreat, Which then leads to Deidara's victory as they have no way to return back to the battlefield U_U
Ma. :|

No he's not dead Naruto's not touching him on his bird U_U His speed has been shown whether you want to accept this or not is up to you U_U
While Deidara's puking his C4 goop, Naruto's chucking an FRS at him. He is then dead.

The C2 Dragon has no relevant speed feats whatsoever, the C1 Bird does, but Deidara has to be stationary to create that massive C4, as we saw in canon. If he makes a smaller one, like we saw him make later on in the fight, it's easily dodged.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pain on foot<<Deidara in the air
That makes me laugh. A retreat doesn't count if the person uses it as an escape. Minato uses FTG to avoid. Naruto uses shadow clones and speed to avoid. Obito uses Kamui to avoid. Raikage's use speed to avoid. Rinnegan Sasuke uses his swap ability to avoid.

Fact of the matter is, if you have a method of returning to the battlefield with the same power, then it's a valid ability. Not retreating. FTG is part of Minato's arsenal. He could travel around the world if he wanted to just for shits and giggles while fighting, but he can also FTG right back to the fight. It pretty much works as a substitution for him.

Reverse summoning isn't retreating UNLESS you have a method of returning in a timely manner.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slap yourself Deidara by feats is the fastest flying in the manga discounting juubi jin level ninjas Gaara sand was faster because he had alot of it near him its sand particles everywhere in the sand villiage meaning he can produce sand out of thin air Gaara did catch Joki boy he keept slipping through because of his Water/Oil body it was hard to keep him contained. Furthermore the tactics Gaara was using on Deidara was at a much larger scale than what he used at the gokage fight because he had shukaku hands and if Gaara would haved used this in there The mizukage and Madara would have been swept away you can use selective reading if you want to but lets be real Gaara sand was insanely fast in they're fight.
It doesn't matter if you think deidara is one of the fastest fliers in the manga or not since gaara caught him. Gaara only caught jouki boy after massively slowing it down, he couldn't catch it at its normal speed. Gaara couldn't catch split muu or madara while they were pre-occupied attacking the shinobi alliance so no, deidara's speed does not allow him to dodge SM Naruto nor is it even decent by naruto's standards.

gaara didn't use that massive sand wave to catch deidara, he used an incomparably less amount of sand to do it, and the part about deidara forming sand in midair means nothing since madara, jouki boy and muu were literally standing on the stuff in a desert.

Slap yourself because if it was a suicide Deidara would be dead but how is that relevant here anyways a blitz is far out of the question once again overrated tha fk out of sage mode Naruto petty speed.
So you concede then that Deidara had to blow himself up in order to not get killed by base Sasuke's blitz? The rest of your post is just a straight up assertion backed up by zero arguments.

so yes he would be surprise Sasuke landing on his sword then jumping to catch him.
Which shows that deidara can't even react to someone jumping at him from the ground. Deidara saw sasuke jump on the sword, yet couldn't do anything from that point till sasuke had sliced off his dragon's wing.

i already explain why he was caught by Gaara in the sand village who had shukaku and how does this help sage mode naruto at all Gaara is an expert aireal fighter you keep saying oh he was caught by Gaara is a weak ass argument. Also Deidara can use his dragon once he's in the air like how anyone else can use a summoning jutsu in mid air aswell. so you can kill that noise.
Doesn't matter if you believe gaara is 'an expert areal fighter', deidara was caught by his sand while his sand couldn't even catch pre-occupied people in a desert. Deidara doesn't get into the air, and if he does, he gets blitzed by SM Naruto's shunshin or naruto spamming clones and jumping off of them. Sasuke wasn't aiming for both, you can see as deidara wasn't standing directly in front of Obito.

Do you know how high and far that was your clearly not getting things Deidara can fight from a long distance very fine.
how in the world is that suppose to show deidara being able to attack with his birds from long distances?

Those birds clearly was faster than average Deidara even said the next ones will be faster. stop overrating sage mode naruto's speed its so annoying those birds easily catch him then blows him off the map.
Sure those birds are faster. "stop overrating SM Naruto's speed" and "those birds easily catch him then blows him off the map" are baseless assertions and therefore meaningless and a concession of those points on your part. SM naruto with his speed feats of moving hundreds of meters before pain could react, his reactions to dodge super fast sandaime raikage at point blank, and his durability to withstand attacks that would kill normal ninja with zero damage laughs at deidara's attempts to kill him with those birds. Even base sasuke with his average durability took zero damage from one of an explosive just as large as those birds

so he could take flight also sasuke did not take zero damage he took off a wing plus he almost got his feet blown off.
Sasuke took literally zero damage from the explosion you linked. He took zero damage from the landmine he stepped on. He took zero damage from the first C2 that he dodged. He got his wing blown off by a direct hit from C2, one that sasuke couldn't dodge due to him being surrounded by landmines.

So Deidara isn't going to do anything to naruto. He doesn't have landmines set up to trap naruto, and his lesser explosions couldn't even damage someone with sasuke's reflexes and durability, so they aren't doing anything to SM Naruto.

What Hebi Sasuke had giant shuriken to distract Deidara and force him to unknowingly move in his chidori spear range also with cm2 his wings ables him to glide well above tree level so yes i did provide good evidence for my claim what has naruto done aireal fighting wise? Deidara does not fight in his shunshin range and with Naruto having giant boss summonings Deidara stays well above his shunshin level lol at a shunshin straight in the air he would lose all his momentum and speed trying to do such a thing. Naruto cannot even make that many bush while in sage mode furthermore this is sage mode naruto that fought pain he can only have 2 other bushin out with sage mode. his clones cant plow through anything how do you plow through bombs that will explode you and the rasengans your using your logic fails brah.
Deidara was not distracted by the shuriken, he saw them, dodged them, and then looked right back at sasuke before sasuke even started to jump on his katana hilt. C2 wings had nothing to do with sasuke getting that high in the first place, that was sasuke's jumping speed. That gif means absolutely nothing, show me a manga scan of deidara fighting gaara at a distance of hundreds of meters between them, then we can talk about him being out of SM Naruto's shunshin range. If deidara was unable to hurt sasuke at such a close range without trapping sasuke with landmines, how is he going to do anything to SM Naruto at a distance of hundreds of meters away? He's going to simply waste all of his clay on fruitless attacks. naruto can make as many SM bunshins as he wants as long as he doesn't have clones gathering natural energy for him. He plows through explosions using the rasengan as a battering ram, obviously a rasengan can protect him from an explosion if the energy of the explosion has to go through the rasengan before hitting the naruto or clone behind it. And we've already seen that only a direct hit from C2 is going to be powerful enough to do anything significant to sasuke, so those smaller C1 explosions aren't doing anything to SM Naruto.

Slap yourself Deidara tried a sneak attack then start insulting Sasuke so he tryed to blitz Deidara dodges than used a counter Sasuke jumped behind him so he used another bomb when Sasuke couldnt pressure Deidara any longer what happend he went straight into the air with the distance being 50 metors that isnt happening at all and dont even bring up that weak pain blitzing scan witch you have no idea how far he was also after that the pain bodies had no further trouble keeping up with Naruto.
Deidara continued to fight sasuke on the ground even after his sneak attack, he only took to the air after seen how fast sasuke was. The rest of your post basically agrees with that. We do have an idea of how far SM Naruto was, , we also see pain was much closer to tsunade, yet despite asura using his rocketboots Naruto intercepted him And no, pain had massive problems keeping up with SM Naruto even after that. Even with all the eyes on SM Naruto, preta path barely dodged one of his punches, deva path could barely block his kicks, and got murdered in CQC every time they fought.

Deidara was hiding when he approached omio's division when the fought began he went into the skys. brining up that itachi fight is stupid funny one deidara was just checking the akatsuki out also he wasit planning ongoing a full scale fight with itachi anyways just a brief battle to show them how great his art was and to determine was he going to join the akatsuki or not wasit anything serious.
Then that shows that deidara, hiding or not, starts the fights on the ground. The only reason he did take to the skys against omoi's is because omoi's team sunk their camp radically changed the elevation of the battlefield. Doesn't matter if you think the itachi fight is stupid or whether deidara was just checking the akatsuki or not, the fact is he didn't start that fight in the air.

Slap yourself Tobirama or Minato could not blitz Deidara from 50 metors who was able to advoid hebi sasuke's shunshin from about 15 metors he can dodge that with his own shunshin or just use his birds from the start your speed blitzing argument is the weakest so far. Far faster reflexes than pain slap yourself again that was asura path who reflexes are not even said to be anything was hit when he was attacking tsunade and yes deidara reflexes are well above that paths he was able to hold off team gai with just his feet alone. Deidara does go straight into the air iv already explained all this. Once again your basing your argument off of Gaara who is much better aireal fighter than Naruto so its moot to even bring him up Deidara can fight well above the level of a village meaning Naruto shunshin inst a problem also a shunshin at someone flying is literally useless.
What in the world do you base the bolded on? Absolutely nothing that's what. No arguments, no scans, no logic, just assertions. Minato's shunshin craps on base hebi sasuke's shunshin that wasn't even aimed at deidara.

Did you literally just state that deidara has better reactions that pain w/ shared vision? Wow, just wow, if you have to believe something like that, it just shows how ridiculously biased your view is. Deidara fending off an exhausted, beginning of part 1 team Gai means nothing when he can't even keep up with base Sasuke and needs to bomb himself in order to get away.

Gaara being a more suited for areal combat than SM Naruto means absolutely nothing when my arguments are for the speed of gaara's sand both vs speed of a target. Unless the speed of gaara's sand gets reduced when his opponents are literally standing in a desert, the gaara argument is perfectly sound.

Yes because asura path speed or reactin wise has anything close compared to Deidara who reacted to Hebi Sasuke shunshin from 15 metors im tired of countering this same argument you really just ignored everything i said than reposted the same bullshit from earlier. Deidara boms destroys him when he trys to jump off clones he has no line of defense or even the speed to evade anything mid air rasengan is useless once Deidara's bombs blow up his rasengan are blown up to.
Asura path with shared vision and rocketboots has speed and reactions that crap on deidara's own. Tsunade could barely even react to him and he could dodge kakashi's blindside raikiri attempts. Show me what indicates the bolded, if not then it's a concession on your part.

But by what logic does deidara have the speed and reactions to hit all of naruto and his clones with bombs that are powerful enough to do anything to them when they are jumping at him? What logic? none of his bombs bar a direct hit from C2 did anything to hebi sasuke, Naruto is never taking a direct hit from that, and deidara is never firing that when naruto is close to him since he'll get caught in the blast. How will these bombs 'blow up' rasengans that are larger than Naruto's own body? Rasengans would rip through the bombs and counter the explosions unless the explosions are more powerful than the rasengan which they obviously aren't as senpou chou oodama rasengan can hollow out a mountain and senpou oodama rasengan could send a boss summon a kilometer into the sky as a mere side affect of ripping up its insides.

Sasuke could see the landmines clear as day he would know where to run where he couldnt get blown up once agian they'res a nasty flaw in your post also sasuke wasit running out the range of furthermore it blew up in mid air when deidara uses this on Naruto he waits untill gets close.
Sasuke seeing the landmines or not is completely irrelevant. He didn't try to dodge C2 either because he was completely surrounded by them or because he wanted to trick deidara into thinking he couldn't see the bombs. Either way he took C2 at point blank yet only lost a wing, something that is never happening to SM Naruto due to naruto's speed, durability reactions, use of clones, ability to block with giant rasengan, and the fact that deidara will most likely be dead before he gets a chance to even use the technique.

This version of sage mode Naruto is limited to about 5 clones max if they all want to be in sage mode furthermore he is not doing a shunshin in mid air those c2 dragon explosives has a large area of effects witch will turn those clones to dust. Naruto is not fighting someone who can fly on even grounds when he tring to jump off clones to clone to get to em especially someone who is as fast as Deidara as i explained above he is turned to paste also Deidara needed no prep to explode his c3 dont know where you got it from that prep was needed.
Reread the pain arc. When they aren't gathering natural energy he can make as many as he wants to. We've been over deidara's speed and how it would not allow him to avoid someone like SM Naruto, simply catching clones in the AoE of his bombs doesn't mean the clones go poof as SM clones have the same super durability as naruto and base sasuke wasn't harmed by C2 when it didn't hit him directly.

You've literally given no argument for how deidara 'turns naruto into paste', you've merely asserted that and therefore that statement is worthless.

Wait when did ma and pa have a massive scale katon combo also Deidara dodges Gaara and was flying above the sand villiage dodging them is childs play.
I've conclusively thrashed your argument about deidara's inability to dodge gaara's sand in the air while gaara's sand can't even catch madara, jouki boy or split muu while they are in a desert.

You have no proof his water laser has greater reach than chidori spear also i already explained why Sasuke managed to get that off also how does it has greater piercing feats that sasuke's chidori spear when all it cutted was the chamleon.
while sasuke's chidori eiso was explicitly stated to only have a range of It has greater piercing feats than sasuke's chidori spear because casually slicing through a boss summon and the concrete below it > slicing off the wing of a clay dragon when a normal rasengan has easily plowed through deidara's clay animals.

Deidara doesnt get massacred by that at all yes i did you just chose to read over it like you did most of my post they get blown down by his c2 dragon explosive or multiply explosion at that they are guided in there much more faster than ma & pa so yes they get tooken out easily next time read my post fully before replying.
Based on what are these attacks much more faster than ma and pa?
based on what are these attacks powerful enough to take out ma and pa?

Is it based on sasuke being able to take virtually no damage from all of these bar a direct hit form Deidara's most powerful C2 explosion (where he needs to be trapped by it)?

Why can't ma and pa just destroy his birds with their long ranged attacks before it hits them? And how is deidara going to be doing all of that to ma and pa while dealing with SM Naruto and his 100+ meter shunshin, his clones, and his rasengan variants all at the same time? The answer is he doesn't. he focuses on attacking ma and pa, he gets blitzed by sm naruto or his clones. He focuses on attacking naruto and some clones, other clones, ma and pa or the boss summons take him out. He focuses on the boss summons, SM Naruto, his clones, and ma and pa take him out. Deidara w/ tobi's help couldn't even deal with just hebi sasuke how in the world is he going to deal with SM Naruto, SM Naruto's clones, ma and pa and boss summons all attacking at the same time?

Sensing c4 is meaningless all he will sense is a dust cloud of chakra headind his way clones are not causing deidara any problems at all i dont know why your even mentioning them here. how does rasenshuriken have any effect on c4 especially its just blows them all around causing more damage for Naruto in the end. Deidara only did to bate Gaara into using all his chakra to save the village Deidara flys over Naruto drops that bomb game over how does Naruto get out of the Aoe with his boss summonings destroyed from the c2 dragon he gets obliverated and no on foot he gets whiped off the map.
Why is sensing a massive cloud of chakra coming his way meaningless? Bolded is an assertion, back it up with an argument else it's meaningless and deidara gets taken out by clones.

I've literally explained exactly how Naruto gets out of C3's range. You not attacking that argument and just reasserting that C3 is dropped on him and its game over is a concession on your part as an ignored argument is a conceded one. Based on what is C2 destroying Naruto's boss summonings?

Deidara was extremely high so ofcourse it would not effect him. The sand compacted the explosion so it didnt get that big. Deidara dropped c4 from about 5 miles in the sky he flys close to naruto drops this and get safely out of the range he shown great speed feats. that doesnt give sm naruto any room to do anything he definitely cannot out run a bomb at that size naruto throwing clones gets blown back or he is at his limit because that sage mode naruto cannot even perform that many bushin or deidara could easily dodge. A clone blowing it up with a rasengan is suicide for naruto he gets blown off the map. I already explained why sasuke could get past those landmines without them exploding furthermore deidara was letting his bombs off in mid air they chase naruto into they get in a comfortable range then they explode i already said it had 7-8 lumps after the one that was the size of the forest 7 eight times that sage mode naruto isnt doding that especially when they follow him to a good point then explode he dies or deidara takes his summonings out with those explosions.
So deidara magically gets out of range because he's 'shown great speed feats', yet SM Naruto who makes deidara's greatest speed feats look piss poor is somehow not going to get out of range? Concession accepted.

Why would naruto's thrown clones get blown back if deidara is booking it in the opposite direction in order to escape the blast radius? Why is a clone DESTROYING the bomb = suicide when the bomb only detonates when deidara says 'katsu' and not when it sustains enough damage?

The rest of your argument has been thoroughly thrashed over and over again. You give literally no explanation as to how these explosions take out naruto's boss summons, give no explanation for how these explosions would hit SM naruto with his speed, let alone do enough damage to take him out with his durability. You give literally no explanation as to how deidara is going to be able to attack naruto, an army of clones, his boss summons and ma and pa all at the same time, without running out of clay, while simultaneously avoiding long range attacks from all of these shinobi some of who are faster than deidara, and have attacks we know deidara can't dodge like water laser.

No you just chose to read over all my points or just plain out ignore them so i had to re write all them basically. i gave manga links i gave out scenario i provided way more scan that you. because your grossly overrated sage mode naruto's speed he cannot even spam that many clones Deidara had great refelexes and speed to fight off team gai witch all are taijutsu expers except tenten. Also reacted and dodged Sasuke's shunshin from a close distance while from a greater disance Sasuke blitz the hole team 7.
he didn't dodge sasuke's shunshin from a close distance. 20 meters isnt a close distance, and it doesn't matter about how an exhausted base naruto at the start of part 2 compares to Sasuke's shunshin.

you fail to relize that when one of Deidara bombs explode both Naruto in his frogs will need to take cover so that he attacks one but cant attack another argument is shit deidara has th speed to advoid c3 he just needs to fly well above it. Naruto want be able to dodge something of that Aoe he doesnt he has no where near the speed to do so also Naruto throwing c3 back lmao the momment he touches it gg its explodes turning him to paste. your conclusion is utter bullshit any real naruto reader would know your full of shit on how you think Deidara needs to stay in his shunshin range to fight him even tho Deidara fought Gaara while flyins miles above the village and around but yea i rest my case.
naruto doesn't have to take cover when one of deidara's bombs go off, Sasuke wasn't even hurt by any of them except a direct hit from deidara's largest C2. SM Naruto is super durable, his clones are as well. If deidara flies well above C3, that means C3 has to drop even further to hit SM Naruto, giving naruto more time to dodge and get out of range. You literally just assert "naruto doesn't have the speed to dodge that" without giving a shred of evidence for that assertion, therefore it's a concession on your part, naruto does have the speed to dodge it if the slower deidara can. It's absolutely laughable that you don't even know how deidara's bombs work. C3 is detonated by deidara himself, and whether a clone touches it or not is irrelevant to when he'll detonate it if the clone touches it when deidara is close to it, deidara will get caught in the explosion if he blows it up. If the clone touches it when its still far above the ground, it blows up before getting close enough to the real SM Naruto who's running away.

Now lets go over again what you had to assert:

1) Deidara is faster than SM Naruto, because the only way deidara can escape C3's explosion before SM naruto does is if deidara can get away out of its range before SM Naruto can.

2) Deidara can fight hundreds of meters away from naruto and still somehow hit him with his explosion despite the manga showing deidara needs to fight at a much closer distance to his targets in order to have a SHOT at hitting them with his attacks.

3) Deidara can simultaneously focus on, guide attacks, and dodge attacks from SM Naruto, a bunch of his clones, ma and pa with their powerful and fast long range techniques and naruto's boss toads despite the manga implying the exact opposite when it showed he could barely manage offense and defense against 1 base Sasuke.

4) Deidara's bombs such as C1 and C2 will kill SM Naruto, naruto's clones, ma and pa and their boss summons when a direct hit from deidara's most powerful C2 was the only thing that could significantly damage hebi sasuke who's far less durable than SM Naruto.

5) giant rasengans will get blown up by far weaker explosions, or can't protect the user from explosions despite obviously being able to block attacks like chidori.

6) Deidara can dodge all of Naruto, his summons, and his clones attacking at the same time because he GOT CAUGHT by gaara's sand, while gaara's sand couldn't even catch people like split muu, jouki boy and edo madara while they fought other people in a desert.

So no once again, it's blatantly obvious to anyone reading our discussion that Deidara gets stomped in this match.

Last edited:

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are people legitimately trying to still say diedara can beat sm naruto. this is pure nonsense. if i can recall correctly, i remember deidara running from kakashi. deidara is an ok fighter, but not sm naruto level. even in the air he isn't safe. remember in sage mode naruto can jump extremely high. it's gonna be hard for him to get out of his range fast enough. naruto is better than him in all areas. plus is a frs gets too close to him he's done. i mean, it's not like he knows it expands. this is pure craziness that people think he could win against naruto. but whatever, imma let yall discuss the ridiculousness of him winning.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread, is just funny,
its clear through feats and portrayal that naruto shits on him,
and my post was clearly ignored here