TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason sasuke had to defend with his wing was because he was surrounded by landmines and unable to dodge.

It doesn't matter if you think deidara is one of the most agile airborne fighters in the manga, sasuke almost got him the first time, but simply couldn't reach him. Naruto doesn't have that problem since he can jump way higher than Sasuke, he blitzes deidara unless deidara flies over a kilometer in the sky, in which case deidara doesn't have a shot at hitting Naruto with any of his explosives and would just be wasting clay and chakra.

Yep, naruto easily dodges C3 when deidara has to drop it from such an incredible height that he won't get caught in the blast and when Naruto can shunshin hundreds of meters fast enough to blitz pein and his shared vision. Bunta's oil gets ignited by a paper tag, or Ma or Pa light it up.

C3 is absolutely not a village buster, that's pure hyperbole. If C3 created a blast large enough to level the village, deidara would have been killed when his bomb since "]he's easily in the attacks AoE. If C3 was a village buster it wouldn't have produced an explosion of only and gaara wouldn't have been able to block it with

Other than that, you've conceded all the points you've failed to respond to like FRS destroying C4, deidara getting blitzed before he can bite, swallow and puke out C4, and naruto being able to jump into the clouds, throw even massive summons into the clouds, and having the ability to create bunshins to jump off of + being able to increase his numbers while in the air and have them all attack deidara clearly shows that Deidara isn't going to be out of reach of naruto.
And he took 0 damage the second time because of CM, the fact that he flew upwards to and he used Chidori stream to extend his reach and , this was only possible due to the distraction deidara fell for, it had nothign to do with the fact that deidara could fly, he fell for the trap thats all their is to it. And your also forgetting about the elemental disadvantage he was at hence why Sasuke was able to counter so efficiently. It doesnt matter what i think because it explicitly says so in the manga more than one [ ]- . And and if naruto does end up catching deidara on a bird then deidara can easily use a clay clone and use it as an offensive technique .

He had no problem almost hitting ooniki, it was only because of the rock golem why he survived the blast. It knocked out Gaara WITH sand armour so what makes you think Deidaras explosions lack the skill and radius to damage naruto? i dont care if he's got 100 bushins on the field, a few bombs take them out as they are only for sheer numbers, not skill. C4 crushes all obstacles.

So your saying that Naruto can blitz across the sand village in a few seconds? Pffff i cant even call that speculation since you pulled that figure from your ass. The blast is village buster and is not a hyperbole. The sand contained a large portion of the blast and also contained the shockwave which would of blew the sand village away, your not taking the defensive into account. look at the properties of sand, it ABSORBS impact. the damage woudl of destroyed the entire village away, had it landed.

FRS takes prep time to make or are you forgetting? Deidara can disperse C4 way before naruto constructs FRS. HE will only begin to make it ONCE C4 is out and by that time Deidara can detonate it whenever he wants.

Deidara getting blitzed? he reacted to Sasuke Shunshin on foot - , Obito/Tobi used Kamui to counter it. So Naruto isn't "blitzing" squat. That word is beginning to annoy me, its overused and never had evidence to back it up.

Ive already proved Daidara can fly as high as he wants so naruto jumping isn't really helping the situation

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fight ends with Naruto's first blow.
Naruto is standing on top of Gamatatsu, although he's not clearly visible.
Naruto is still standing on top of Gamatatsu, and Asura path attacks Tsunade who isn't even able to react, and as you can see, the distance is well over 50 meters between Naruto and Tsunade.
Naruto is able to instantly Shunshin to Tsunade and destroy the Asura path, who's visually linked with the other paths, meaning that Pain wasn't able to react, even though they saw Naruto shunshin.

Now if Pain can't react to that, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Deidara can't react to that.
Ever considered Sage sensing as a huge factor in that little bit there? and considering the words exchanged it was only natural for naruto to act so quickly. If his speed was so amazing how comes NONE of the pains nor Konoha allies were astonished with this so called shunshin? Though its true in SM your speed is increased, you have to consider all factors. If it truely was Shunshin then why havent we seen that sped since? even during the rest of the fight we didnt see this speed nor have we seen it in WA.

Exactly. Unless Naruto has some insane shield like Gaara, he's not dodging shit.
Ill help trash this thread, this is ridiculous

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever considered Sage sensing as a huge factor in that little bit there? and considering the words exchanged it was only natural for naruto to act so quickly. If his speed was so amazing how comes NONE of the pains nor Konoha allies were astonished with this so called shunshin? Though its true in SM your speed is increased, you have to consider all factors. If it truely was Shunshin then why havent we seen that sped since? even during the rest of the fight we didnt see this speed nor have we seen it in WA.

Ill help trash this thread, this is ridiculous
Well, I think he caught Pain offguard there, and Pain wouldn't let that happen again, so he didn't try it again, instead using Taijutsu/nin combo's to take out the rest, plus Kishi wanted to showcase his new skills.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I think he caught Pain offguard there, and Pain wouldn't let that happen again, so he didn't try it again, instead using Taijutsu/nin combo's to take out the rest, plus Kishi wanted to showcase his new skills.
Shunshin would of help quite a bit in the WA and the only jutsu we've seen naruto use is Rasengan variants and Kage bushin, your telling me there was no space for another shunshin? Pain didnt think he was capable of such a feat thus didnt anticipate that level of speed. So each he was caught off guard i suppose but Shunshin would work regardless of weather they are focused or not.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the only time he caught Deidara.
Yeah, he caught him. That's what matters.

SM Naruto covered a span of like 200 yards in seconds to save Tsunade from Pain. Which 6 Rinnegans couldn't follow apparently. And completely destroyed Asura path with a Rasengan. Sasuke was 20 yards away from Deidara and almost killed him. If that were SM Naruto, Deidara would've probably been blitzed with like 5 SM Naruto clones all holding Ultimate Rasengans.

Clay clone spam is the only thing keeping Deidara alive in this fight. Other than that, he's toast.

SM Naruto >>> Deidara

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fight ends with Naruto's first blow.
Naruto is standing on top of Gamatatsu, although he's not clearly visible.
Naruto is still standing on top of Gamatatsu, and Asura path attacks Tsunade who isn't even able to react, and as you can see, the distance is well over 50 meters between Naruto and Tsunade.
Naruto is able to instantly Shunshin to Tsunade and destroy the Asura path, who's visually linked with the other paths, meaning that Pain wasn't able to react, even though they saw Naruto shunshin.

Now if Pain can't react to that, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Deidara can't react to that.
Oops, apparently he beat me to it. But yeah, basically what he said ^^

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM Naruto covered a span of like 200 yards in seconds to save Tsunade from Pain.
Sorry, this is not , not even close.

Which 6 Rinnegans couldn't follow apparently.
This does not mean Pain couldn't follow Naruto with his Rinnegan, it means Naruto moved to quick for Pain to react to.

Sasuke was 20 yards away from Deidara and almost killed him. If that were SM Naruto, Deidara would've probably been blitzed with like 5 SM Naruto clones all holding Ultimate Rasengans.
Almost does not count in versus threads.

Clay clone spam is the only thing keeping Deidara alive in this fight. Other than that, he's toast. SM Naruto >>> Deidara
And your only argument to why Naruto wins is because of a speed blitz? l0l! If that is the only reason you can come up with as to why Naruto wins then he most likely loses. I see you mentioned none of Diedara's main abilities, probably because you know Naruto can't counter them so you're sticking tooth and nail to your "speed blitz" argument to avoid a debate on those matters.

Blackdeath667

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry, this is not , not even close.

This does not mean Pain couldn't follow Naruto with his Rinnegan, it means Naruto moved to quick for Pain to react to.

Almost does not count in versus threads.

And your only argument to why Naruto wins is because of a speed blitz? l0l! If that is the only reason you can come up with as to why Naruto wins then he most likely loses. I see you mentioned none of Diedara's main abilities, probably because you know Naruto can't counter them so you're sticking tooth and nail to your "speed blitz" argument to avoid a debate on those matters.
i bet if if you double the distance then they have no but to accept naruto loses....not saying he wins in this case either lol

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i bet if if you double the distance then they have no but to accept naruto loses....not saying he wins in this case either lol
But the distance here is 50 meters so that's what I will talk about. People overrate characters when it comes to speed, speed itself is extremely overrated. Their entire premise is that Deidara can't do anything, he stands there and dies, all because SM is "Faster". Really? No one is being realistic anymore. They're not taking into account that Deidara can use a Clay Clone, or burrow beneath the earth and come out of a different location, and even Shadow Clones as diversions. Once Deidara gets on his bird the fight is over, no debate, but because Naruto is "faster" they believe its just inconceivable, impossible, and madness to think Deidara will have time to hop on his bird :|

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the distance here is 50 meters so that's what I will talk about. People overrate characters when it comes to speed, speed itself is extremely overrated. Their entire premise is that Deidara can't do anything, he stands there and dies, all because SM is "Faster". Really? No one is being realistic anymore. They're not taking into account that Deidara can use a Clay Clone, or burrow beneath the earth and come out of a different location, and even Shadow Clones as diversions. Once Deidara gets on his bird the fight is over, no debate, but because Naruto is "faster" they believe its just inconceivable, impossible, and madness to think Deidara will have time to hop on his bird :|
Lets see, Deidara has to eat the Clay with his hands, mold it into the shape of a bird, then enlarge it with his chakra.
Naruto could have easily killed him within that timeframe.
I do agree, that the fight would be a different story if the distance was increased.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see, Deidara has to eat the Clay with his hands, mold it into the shape of a bird, then enlarge it with his chakra.
Naruto could have easily killed him within that timeframe.
I do agree, that the fight would be a different story if the distance was increased.
Naruto has to make a shadow clone, mold the Rasengan, then rush over to Deidara to hit him. In that time frame Deidara can make shadow clones, clay clones, or burrow underground.

There you go, your own logic used against you.

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has to make a shadow clone, mold the Rasengan, then rush over to Deidara to hit him. In that time frame Deidara can make shadow clones, clay clones, or burrow underground.

There you go, your own logic used against you.
Why does Naruto need to use a Rasengan to kill Deidara when he has the strength to do this?
You must be registered for see images

A punch would kill Deidara.

Legendary Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if Deidara can't Shunsin. As if Deidara can't make diversions. I feel your premise is that you believe Deidara won't have enough time to lift his arm up, or turn his head right? This is what I mean, speed is extremely overrated on this base.
I said nothing of the sort. Merely replying to "Naruto has to make a shadow clone, mold the Rasengan, then rush over to Deidara to hit him. In that time frame Deidara can make shadow clones, clay clones, or burrow underground", in which case he definitely does not.

Speed is not overrated, it can usually be the deciding factor in a match-up.