Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. Naruto his self doesn't have any counters for amaterasu. Itachi also has his genjustu for the summons and Naruto. Also Rasenshuriken is not breaking through susano'o.

With Itachi's susano'o having the yata mirror and all.
You must be registered for see images
I don't even think it would be needed since Itachi's susano'o tanked Kirin.
Itachi would set all those summons on amateratsu. He could just use tsukuyomi on naruto. Rasenshurekin can not destroy a complete susanoo. Plus itachi has yata mirror. Probably would not have done anything for the most part.
Healthy Itachi then Naruto has no chance. Yata mirror> Rasenshuriken, Amaterasu>Toad Summons, no counter for Tsukoyomi plus he easily gets caught in genjustu.
Tsukoyomi dosen't work on clones people. Amaterasu can be jumped over by the toads. Did you three see what Naruto's oodama rasengan barrage did to the kyubi susano isn't tanking that.

Sexy Steel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsukoyomi dosen't work on clones people. Amaterasu can be jumped over by the toads. Did you three see what Naruto's oodama rasengan barrage did to the kyubi susano isn't tanking that.
Lol jumped over?
Rasngan can break rib cage Susano
Since when are toads as fast as v2plus body flicker raikage :flaw:

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto always uses clones genjutsu dosen't work on clones. Naruto in sage mode can sense chakra and would know that his using amaterasu and could have them jump back before he uses it besides Itachi cant spam it and would eventually lose all his stamina.
Naruto can only use five clones if we are talking about the pain strategy sagemode. I assume we are. Itachi would just point his finger and get them all. Which ever one is affected he will use tsukuyomi on. Or he could just destroy the clones and then use it. I also doubt naruto knows what Ama feels like. Nagato did but naruto had never sensed such a thing. He might be able to do that after he lost bunta and another one of his giant toad targets. plus how can you dodge Ama with a jump. That would defeat the purpose of making it inescapable. Sasuke could not evade it when flying plus sharingan.

Lamperouge

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu has no feats. Who has it killed? The Samurai? Karin? The Raikage's arm was on fire but it wasn't even turning to ash. Amaterasu isn't a threat. Genjutsu isn't working on shadow clones.
lol, thats some intelligent logic you have there, so kirin hasnt killed anyone does that mean it isnt a threat?

Itachi takes this, genjutsus the summonings plus its not like itachi would just stand there and let naruto summon all those frogs unless they're already out which you didnt state if they were or not, Amaterasu Fries sm naruto or he gets caught in tsukiyomi.

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol jumped over?
Rasngan can break rib cage Susano
Since when are toads as fast as v2plus body flicker raikage :flaw:
You dont need to be that fast when you can jump into the air. You obviously didn't see Naruto's fight with the kyubi. Even Base Naruto can handle Itachi since Base Naruto was able to make a army of oodama rasengan clones that was strong enough to destroy Madara's forest. Naruto's pretty underrated on this site.

Naruto can only use five clones if we are talking about the pain strategy sagemode. I assume we are. Itachi would just point his finger and get them all. Which ever one is affected he will use tsukuyomi on. Or he could just destroy the clones and then use it. I also doubt naruto knows what Ama feels like. Nagato did but naruto had never sensed such a thing. He might be able to do that after he lost bunta and another one of his giant toad targets. plus how can you dodge Ama with a jump. That would defeat the purpose of making it inescapable. Sasuke could not evade it when flying plus sharingan.
Naruto can use only five clones? Lmao. Naruto can spam his clones like there's no tommrrow.

If you looked at that page you would know it's already been confirmed clones are immune to any form of genjutsu. Sage mode allows the user to sense chakra. What is amaterasu? I'll let you figure that out. When did Sasuke ever try flying away from amaterasu?

Sexy Steel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont need to be that fast when you can jump into the air. You obviously didn't see Naruto's fight with the kyubi. Even Base Naruto can handle Itachi since Base Naruto was able to make a army of oodama rasengan clones that was strong enough to destroy Madara's forest. Naruto's pretty underrated on this site.

Naruto can use only five clones? Lmao. Naruto can spam his clones like there's no tommrrow.

If you looked at that page you would know it's already been confirmed clones are immune to any form of genjutsu. Sage mode allows the user to sense chakra. What is amaterasu? I'll let you figure that out. When did Sasuke ever try flying away from amaterasu?
Are u really suggesting that a toad summon can dodge Amaterasu ? :flaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.