TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yh, I saw some people say that Itachi > SM Naruto, which I think is crazy. Itachi can't handle all of Naruto's summons, Frog song solos and Susanoo can be destroyed by Rasen Shuriken. Naruto gave Pain a good fight, so I think he has way too much for Itachi. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Edo Nagato

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you mean sm like when he fought pain.... Then one word, tsukyuomi. Plus the summons can't counter amaterasu.
Naruto always uses clones genjutsu dosen't work on clones. Naruto in sage mode can sense chakra and would know that his using amaterasu and could have them jump back before he uses it besides Itachi cant spam it and would eventually lose all his stamina.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,958💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you mean sm like when he fought pain.... Then one word, tsukyuomi. Plus the summons can't counter amaterasu.
This. Naruto his self doesn't have any counters for amaterasu. Itachi also has his genjustu for the summons and Naruto. Also Rasenshuriken is not breaking through susano'o.

With Itachi's susano'o having the yata mirror and all.
You must be registered for see images
I don't even think it would be needed since Itachi's susano'o tanked Kirin.

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi would set all those summons on amateratsu. He could just use tsukuyomi on naruto. Rasenshurekin can not destroy a complete susanoo. Plus itachi has yata mirror. Probably would not have done anything for the most part.

TheItachiUchiha

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Healthy Itachi then Naruto has no chance. Yata mirror> Rasenshuriken, Amaterasu>Toad Summons, no counter for Tsukoyomi plus he easily gets caught in genjustu.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu has no feats. Who has it killed? The Samurai? Karin? The Raikage's arm was on fire but it wasn't even turning to ash. Amaterasu isn't a threat. Genjutsu isn't working on shadow clones.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto said to be inferior to the MS when faced Sasuke. And Itachi is more skilled than Sasuke. The summons are inferior to Susanoo and Amaterasu and the summons can above be controlled with the Sharingan. Ma and Pa have to be summoned with a ritual and the frog song prepared.

Itachi is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.