zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if naruto uses mb and sage mode both preta path will be useless it will just turn madara to stone and as far as the wood release controlling tailed beast chakra i think now that naruto and kurama are on the same side it wont work and even if it does sage mode should be able to get out of it anyway .

now i am not saying naruto will straight kick madaras ass but he has a good chance ...well better than anyone else right now. plus we dont know what if anything the other tailed beasts may have given naruto.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto used the sages seal on kurama he did't know how to do that either did he?

besides plot no jutsu his father or mother could show up again in naruto and tell him how to use seals or maybe kurama can use seals we don't know yet

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think if he tryed to go sage while in BM the SM will cancel out but im not for sure on that:confused:
why would it he did it briefly when facing nagato in the tree remember his eyes were like crosses. and the only reason he couldn't use it before was kurama rejected ma and pa but now naruto can enter sage mode almost instantly and kurama really don't like tobi but he straight hates madara and he likes naruto now so i don't see why he can't use them both at the same time

You must be registered for see images

he has done it before

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think if he tryed to go sage while in BM the SM will cancel out but im not for sure on that:confused:
No i think it was because the old frog was trying to fuse with naruto, and because karuma was inside naruto already karuma said "Sorry, no vacancy"

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i think it was because the old frog was trying to fuse with naruto, and because karuma was inside naruto already karuma said "Sorry, no vacancy"
lol pretty much yea and llike i said before he doesnt need ma and pa to use perfect sage mode now but i think he could if he wanted to

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't seal, naruto will never beat Madara, never
He doesn't have to seal him, someone else can do it. Seriously, he has a lot more chance than anyone else. Naruto has incredible chakra and all it takes is to damage madara with a Rasengan varient, because as we all know, edo's have a hard time regenerating when they are hit with Naruto's rasengan techs... That gives them some time to seal him. The rinnegan techs would be difficult to handel, but a hit with a technique isn't impossible