Trait Points
0⚔️
I activate my byakugan and use
(Doton:Retsudo Tenshou)-Earth Style:Revolving Split Earth Palm

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Broken up ground under the opponent that is turned into pebbles that churn upward violently to attack the opponent..

to attack ur eyes then whiles ur holding ur eye since you respon quiclkly to stimuli then I use
(Doton:Kekai-Dorou Doumu)-Earth Style:Barrier Earth Prison

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:20(-5 each turn to keep it up)
* Damage Points:N/A(each turn user gets +10 chakra)
* Descripton: User surrounds the enemy in a earth prison that then starts to suck out the chakra of the victim and rebuilds its self when attacked.User must keep chakra in the walls for it to stay active.

but I make a clone b4 my last attack then my clone and i insert our hands into the opposite sides

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Kaze Shunshin) Wind Release: Wind Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This Jutsu Requires Incredible chakra control to master. Manipulating the air molecules around them, the user is able to blend with the air and move them self anywhere within the battlefield instantly and invisibly. To the opponent it seems that the user has teleported. This technique is much faster than the standard Shunshin.

and i move myself out of the way of your first attack...

and i am out of range of your prison... so you obviously notice this and dont waste your chakra...

then i use

(Kuchiyose: Hotaru Buyou) Summoning: Firefly Dance
Type: Defensive or Offensive
Range: Summon Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: Depends
Description: A Long Lost Summoning technique.
Calls forth a swarm of hundreds of fireflies (majestic flying creatures of fire and wind), they hover around the battle field...
*Must have Mastered Wind and Fire Elements to use this summon*

then i use
(Hotaru Bunshin) - Firefly Clone
Must Have Kuchiyose: Hotaru Buyou In Effect
* Type: Supplementary
* Range: N/A
* Chakra: 30
* Damage: 60 (From fire)
* Description: Using the summoned fireflies, the user creates tangible realistic clones. The number of clones available is proportional to the number of available fireflies. Each Clone Requires about 20 fireflies, so the max of a normal swarm is about 15 clones if they are all used. The Fireflies take on the exact appearance of the user, even copying their chakra signature. The user may determine how much chakra is given to the clone.
A firefly clone can use any fire or wind jutsu of the user but can not copy any form of kekkei genkai. They are also able to use any of their unique firefly techniques such as firefly flash, bomb etc.
If the clone runs out of chakra, it is dispersed back into the form of fireflies. If the clone is destroyed it will explode in a burst of wind and flame that sets the opponent on fire.

I make 1 clone and i give him 100 chakra....

I g2g later
lol ok... later...

Last edited: