0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uchiha in the sig make the move and we spar nicely ^^

Rei's R and R

Spar Battle

CE / CJ / CW : Nah / Maybe / Sure

Killing : Yes Doesn't Count || Stealing : Noes any kind . .

Range: Mid

Terrain:

You must be registered for see images

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This open man?

Eye in sig if yes
You may make the first move
No CJ or CE if its easier for you :)

Yes still open . .
okay no CJ - CE

~As i notice you enter the field i start by throwing 5 wind infused shuriken followed up with 5 kunai and explosive kunai then i make 4 lightning clones 1 in front of me and 1 at back and 2 at sides looking at your everymove.~

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
My 2T is active

Watching you carefully with my sharingan i track your hand movements as you begin throwing your kunai and shuriken i infuse my ninja tools with wind chakra also and launch a horizontal barrage of shuriken that hits everything your throwing mid flight as the explosive kunai detonate between us your vision of me is blocked as i throw two final shuriken in wide arcs to the left and the right they wrap around your body and our connected to me by ninja wire trapping your arms before you have a chance to summon your clones.
Once the wire wraps around you i place the cords in my mouth as i make a few quick handseals and spit a huge fire blast down the cord burning you to a crisp

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My 2T is active

Watching you carefully with my sharingan i track your hand movements as you begin throwing your kunai and shuriken i infuse my ninja tools with wind chakra also and launch a horizontal barrage of shuriken that hits everything your throwing mid flight as the explosive kunai detonate between us your vision of me is blocked as i throw two final shuriken in wide arcs to the left and the right they wrap around your body and our connected to me by ninja wire trapping your arms before you have a chance to summon your clones.
Once the wire wraps around you i place the cords in my mouth as i make a few quick handseals and spit a huge fire blast down the cord burning you to a crisp

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

~As i notice that you use a barrage of infuse wind i predict that the explosive will make my view of you blocked so as i see the kunai wire coming toward me i cancel my clones and quickly go underground so i can skip through the cord wire then as im underground i dig and get outside the field in a mid range but different direction this time and i guess lets say left after that i see a dragon flame is coming toward me so i clap my hands and release a water wave out of nowhere which dissolves your fire. Then i do quick handseals and release a lightning surge toward you after finishing everything ~

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Haha how are you digging through the earth with your arms bound with wire
You need to actually dig to use that jutsu
Feel free to edit and ill delete this post afterwards :)

Also you cant really "see" ninja wire as its incredibly fine lol