Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is second times I lost the game to someone name start with Tiger. And both games are hosted by SK.

I started playing mafia again back in December 2018. Playing in League of Legends mafia hosted by SK.

So that means it's time for me to depart from Mafia altogether. I feel it's a sign and reason to it
LMAO!!! now that I think about this, it's true in both games you lost to a player named tiger xD

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for the game @SoulKiller the roles and the game were nice, appealing write ups
only thing I hated was that there was no proper opening post with structure, links or threadmarks, there were times around D2/D3 where I could have really needed it, a quality minus there
you made alot of thoughts about the mechanics in this game and it seemingly paid out too, sadly I wasnt able to unlock our Mason Chat.

Reactions: SoulKiller

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan eh, your play left a sour taste on my mouth to be honest. Just disappointed with your play and not enough commitment for my game despite having one of the most important roles. I understand you were also playing championship so I am giving you a bit of slack since you were completely carried. But you have long way to go as a mafia if you ever wish to improve
Poison does leave sour taste in mouth!:blush:

But yeah, dw dw I'll be a better mafia next time around!!

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But keep in mind that it will be extremely difficult for you to pull this kind of win in the future. So, you need to start improving some certain aspects of your game, make your arguments much more consistence and always keep a cool head. If I had to pick an MVP for this game it certainly would be you, ggwp.
Thank you so very much. ^-^
Yeah I realize it won't be so easy in the future. I'll keep those pointers in mind and try to work on them.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is second times I lost the game to someone name start with Tiger. And both games are hosted by SK.

I started playing mafia again back in December 2018. Playing in League of Legends mafia hosted by SK.

So that means it's time for me to depart from Mafia altogether. I feel it's a sign and reason to it
Tigers are in the top of the food chain :vex:
@Michelle you were doing really good! the fact that you were killed NP1 by mafia speak for itself, your sniffing ability is getting scary to be honest ._. calm down there xD. Was unfortunate that you went down early since you were doing really good.
Thanks ^^ my goal is to increase my scumhunt abilities by any means :hs: