Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though, I didn't see that sort of gambit coming so early into the game placing me at a great disadvantage and against the tide.

I don't see any problem in my arguments, but I could've sorted out my priorities better at one point. Also, I had been scum in most of my games on AB that I think players here are having a hard time trusting me with no qualms of worry.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah Toujo was fast to act and make that gambit with Poison ^.^
Well, may you grant me the honor of joining th eserver? I promise that I won't strangle you to death for laughing at my defeat.
Haha, lets wait for the host to come back. He can post an invite for everyone if he wishes so.

We reached page 250!!!!!!

@Tigerrr in the woods you're real battle as Mafia player will begin after this game. :sigar: Expect to see yourself being tunneled . You can do it! :cheer:. Look at Imp.
Yey! we did reach it yeah :3
Thanks for the cheers Alice~ I'll look out for the tunneling

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I promised to make this post so here I go with the help of my friend the mighty coffee itself!! I can do this.

I want to say that overall I was satisfied with the setup, after running it I can see alot of things that can work on some improvement and will def implement them in my future tower of god roles. I was really happy with the baylord brothers roles, they stood out from the other roles cause of their transformation attribute which personally was hype for me. I was disappointed that many great abilities were never utilized by players, I am not sure why players are so afraid to use their abilities it's honestly disappointing. My most two abilities I was looking forward for them to be used were never used and it sucks tbh. I feel like giving the player the freedom to use their abilities whenever they want is not good anymore I need to force them to use their abilities.

Let's start with my princess.

@Tigerrr in the woods First of all, I want to congratulate you in your win. Honestly, you did really well this game and as I stated in the beginning the key for mafia to win this game was the princess (aka you) and you did not disappoint, you did good overall, kept a low profile and even when all odds were against you, with 1 vs 9 you managed to overcome the odds. Townie going into paranoia mode helped you def but you also did good job to be in everyone good side and make it toward the end. You followed ratchet advise and killed X which if you didn't you would of most likely got lynched. For your first game as mafia you did really well, I was impressed. But keep in mind that it will be extremely difficult for you to pull this kind of win in the future. So, you need to start improving some certain aspects of your game, make your arguments much more consistence and always keep a cool head. If I had to pick an MVP for this game it certainly would be you, ggwp.

@Toujo you did extremely well, you managed to defend yourself against ansa, kyte, michelle, ryu, and multiple other players which is by no mean an easy thing to do. You kind of went head to head with the main character of this game and got him lynched. You did extremely well, but some players were into you and your time was gonna run out sooner or later, it did not help your case that you got copped by both serial and cop as well which eventually lead to your downfall. But overall you did extremely good job and key factor for mafia winning this game. The play you did alongside poison threw some players off and caused paranoia among certain players.

@beeboat Don't know what to say, you were doing good at the beginning but your activity started going real bad toward the end which eventually you died cause you were unable to vote for a player. I just hope you are in a better condition now and feeling better ^^

@Poison chan eh, your play left a sour taste on my mouth to be honest. Just disappointed with your play and not enough commitment for my game despite having one of the most important roles. I understand you were also playing championship so I am giving you a bit of slack since you were completely carried. But you have long way to go as a mafia if you ever wish to improve.

@XTMF My man, you had a very high chance to win this game if you had better game management. You were too eager to lynch mafia and was too aggressive, you should of played much more passive and took a back seat, maybe went for a mislynch. You going for ratchet even tho you knew he was mafia was your downfall. Especially when there was like 14 players left in the game, you should of waited for the right moment to strike mafia and I feel like you were way too early. You were playing with fire and got burned. If you were just a bit better and game management you had very high chances to win the game. Overall, your performance was top notch!!! was just too eager to go into battle field xD

@Houtarou You were doing good at the beginning but after DP1 I felt like it shook your confidence after poison flipped to be mafia which threw your game off since you really wanted poison to flip townie to prove that ratchet is mafia here. You tried to get things back under control but it back fired against you massively and ended up being mislynched but like a wild fire you sure took some people down with you. Matter of fact you damaged most of the players in this game xD Evankhell is OP!! I wish you utilized your first ability and actually used it.

@Michelle you were doing really good! the fact that you were killed NP1 by mafia speak for itself, your sniffing ability is getting scary to be honest ._. calm down there xD. Was unfortunate that you went down early since you were doing really good.

@AL_sama I am pretty sure you realized yourself that your performance this game was not good to be honest, but I know you can play much better.

@Ryu Kishi you were doing really good and your mindset was on the right track from the get go, however after ratchet got lynched I felt like you got lost and did not know what to do, you did not really utilize your abilities which you could of used to your advantage not sure why.

@Ansatsuken Similar as Ryu your started off strong and was into scum from the get go but again after ratchet got lynched you kinda fell into the same paranoia phase as ryu and were lynching off the wrong people. Your role was epic and unfortunately you killed off luk which had 2 hp and thus ended the game. Not your mistake tho, it was the nature of your role.

@-PK- Honestly PK, you could of done much better in this game. You could of literally saved yourself by voting. You had over 50+ hour to do anything and you knew that DP ends very late your time since the DP ended at the same time in the previous 5 DP's so you really have no one but yourself to blame for getting mislynched.

@Imperfection I feel like you need to have more confidence in your reads, I could tell how hard you were trying as townie and you were doing good but I felt like you never went through with your reads or pushes. Sometimes you need to hold the gun and take the initiative.

@Alice in Noodleland I have no comment for you :l

@Rej you were doing good, i think paranoia really kicked in for you and you should of investigated ratchet the second NP but you did not for some reason, but eventually you went back to him after players in the game talking about their concern if the cop investigated ratchet or not. Kinda disappointed you did not get the chance to use your ability "Master of Schemes" since it was such an op troll ability xD

@Kyte_ you did really good my man! Your head was in the right place and you were into both Mafia and Serial Killer but your argument were not enough to convince townie to go through with the lynch and ended up losing the bigger war. Overall tho your performance was very solid!

@TheLukundo I feel like you were doing really good but then your activity went to shit real quick and felt like you don't know wtf is going on 90% of the time. You had your ability destiny to prevent so many mislynch and get mafia with it but you never used it and it baffled me on why you refuse to use your own abilities even 8 Dp's into the game like bruh.

@Aether9 You were doing overall okay, you were defending X too much I felt like, maybe because he was the only player you were familiar with? You were basically defending the serial killer majority of your life span in the game and refused for some reason to use your strongest ability in your arsenal, not sure why.

@Elmage G Ace honestly, was looking forward to how you were gonna affect the game!! was unfortunate to see you go early after subbing in tbh.

People who were not mentioned here I already addressed and want nothing to do with them anymore.

Yep that's wrap it up I suppose.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou You were doing good at the beginning but after DP1 I felt like it shook your confidence after poison flipped to be mafia which threw your game off since you really wanted poison to flip townie to prove that ratchet is mafia here. You tried to get things back under control but it back fired against you massively and ended up being mislynched but like a wild fire you sure took some people down with you. Matter of fact you damaged most of the players in this game xD Evankhell is OP!! I wish you utilized your first ability and actually used it.
Rather than my confidence getting sucked... I was baffled how should I approach the game in a way that can help me to lynch Toujo as I knew going for vs. argument with him was entirely pointless and relying on aggressive push was as well... you can say I ended up making a mess with so many possibilities and when I thought X is Serial Killer I was like damn it... if anything this game gave me good insight about how should I really go for my suspect on a bigger level lol

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although I was not hoping for Poison to flip town... during her lynch I had this feeling that she will definitely going to flip scum so that's why I was even more eager to lynch Toujo since after Poison flip everything would have been hopeless lol

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All the roles of the game :

Mafia Team :

0- Princess Maschenny Jahad @Tigerrr in the woods role :
Khun Maschenny Zahard
Mafia

You must be registered for see images
Health : 10
Soul Power : 50

Khun: Maschenny is part of the Khun family, making her very intelligent and cunning. You always appear innocent in target investigations.

x1 : Maschenny creates the “Ultimate Spear” Throwing it at a target of your choice during the DP or NP, this ability act as a super kill. Dealing 7 points of damage to the player. Cannot use this ability during DP1.

Lightning Tornado x1 : Once during the NP pick one member of your team and create huge lightning all around you and your team member. Any person who target either you or that member will lose 2 health points. If you get role blocked then this ability won’t work but the person who role blocked you will lose 2 health points.

Maniac Lightning x1(passive) : If you were lynched, electrocute the last 3 players who voted you by 2 points of damage each.

Paralyze x1 : You are a member of the great Khun family, the power of electricity runs through your veins.During the NP you super roleblock everything and everyone! Players won’t lose stack of their abilities if you use this ability and the only thing that will go through is the mafia normal faction kill.

Here comes the storm! x1 : You are tired of sitting around and finally taking things into your own hands. Create a huge storm during the DP that will cause chaos, panic, and fear in the battle field. During that specific DP where this ability get activated people no longer submit their votes for everyone to see in the thread. Everyone will submit their vote to me personally via DM and during end of DP it won't show who voted for who. Only the player with the highest votes will be displayed and lynched.

1- @Toujo role :
Squadron Commander 1 : Kallavan
Mafia

Soul Power : 30

Master Hand to Hand combat(passive) : Any ability attack targeted toward Kallavan will be blocked and the caster will lose 1 health points. If the person attacking kallavan has more SP or equal amount of SP then he will damage kallavan.

Immense Strength x1 : Kallavan is a force to be reckoned with. Kallavan can lead the night kill. By doing so his passive will become null, and will deal 10 damage points. That player targeted by Kallavan cannot be protected. He will be damaged 100% ( a super kill.)

Essence of Bravery(Passive) : Kallavan is capable of releasing powerful blue blasts of Shinsoo and enhancing himself with it. Allowing Kallavan to be extremely powerful. His votes count as two.

x1 : Kallavan crushes the Essence of Bravery crystal and unleashes its full power. Causing a huge explosion throughout the entire battle field damaging everyone 1 HP and knocking everyone out causing them to lose the current vote they have and go back to null/noone. You can activate this ability only during the DP.

Let’s settle this!!!! X1 : Once during the DP pick a player and force him to enter a battle of death with you. Your Essence of bravery Power will be so intense that no ability will be activated during that DP. Only you and the opponent of your choice will be the only members who can activate their abilities during that DP. The players will be forced to vote for either you or your opponent. No other option is acceptable and for the people who vote for other players by the end of the DP will be super role blocked the following NP. If you manage to survive and get your opponent lynched then you become blessed with the essence of bravery! You are now immune to cc and gain one extra stack of “Immense Strength” and your Soul Power becomes 70! You have to notify me that you wanna use this ability during the NP prior to the DP.

Win condition : Eliminate all threat to mafia.

2- @Poison chan role :

Squardon Commander 2 : Po Bidau Lyborick Khun
Mafia

Health : 5
SoulPower : 30

Wickedness x1 : During the NP pick 3 players and 3 targets if players at any point during the DP vote for one of those 3 targets they lose -1 health point. If they keep their vote locked on one of those 3 targets then they lose 2 health points.

Army perks x2: You can target a player during the NP to get the player full role detail completely.

Counter Attack x1 : Pick a player during the NP, if that player tries to activate an ability during the DP then it will not work. They will become paralyzed and lose -2 health points.

Bomb Implant x1 : Pick a player during the NP. If that player gets lynched or killed during the DP he/she will explode damaging everyone who voted him/her by 2 health points.

3- @beeboat
Squadron Commander 3: Lo Po Bia Yasratcha is a member of the and a High Ranker :
Mafia

: As one of the member of the Lo Po Bia Family, Yasratcha controls a giant cat with light blue eyes. Your anima has 2 HP

This cat is Yasartcha anima and it can be controlled separately. Kind of like an extra part of Yasartcha body. If Yasratcha is to ever be killed. His Anima will be sacrificed instead. The cat has the following abilities. If Yasartcha is lynched then he will die along with his cat.

Eyes always watchingx1: Place the cat at the top of your warship to collect information of any enemies approaching you. You will know any players who target you only and what they tried to do to you.

Attackx1 : Send your cat to attack someone during the DP fighting them throughout that DP. Thus making their vote count null by the end of the day. (There is a chance the cat might die if the player targeted is extremely powerful.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x1: Target one player during the NP. Whatever actions they do will be targeted to a player of your choice, and during the DP they have to vote for the player of your choice or they commit suicide. If you target any of “Baylord Yama” , “Doom” or “Paul”. This ability can work on them every time. Unless if they choose to transform which then you can’t use Daze on them anymore.

Complete Transformation x 1 : Become a wild beast that will cause wrath wherever he pleases. Be wary of using this skill as it can be devastating as you will lose control of yourself and go on rampage. You pick an initial target and whoever that person targets you will attack and whoever the person you attack targets you will attack as well. This sequence will keep going on until you reach a target who does not make any actions. If that happens you your ability will come to an end and you will return back to your normal state. By using this ability you will be tired and weak unable to do any other ability the following NP/DP cycle. The damage you do to any of those players will be 2 health point per person.

Win condition : Eliminate all threat to mafia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Townie Team :

@Kyte_ role :
Twenty Fifth Baam :
Townie

Health: 5

Soul Power : 100

You are an irregular, everytime a players dies there is a chance you might gain a similar ability of their arsenal.

You can use one of the abilities per NP. Except for red thryssa sword you can use that ability whenever you wish along that one ability you decide to use, you have to notify me tho.

x1 : One time during he NP You can block all type of attacks toward you. You can tank up to 10 damage points. However, if a super kill is performed toward you, then it will bypass your defense and deal damage to you.

x1 : Select one target during the NP and attack them dealing 4 points of damage.

Prison Shield x1 : Pick one player to role block during the night.

Crimson Blood x1 : Pick one player to heal them for 5 health points. (can’t choose yourself)

Thryssa Shield x1 (Passive) : If your health points go below zero you retain 1 health point and survive whatever attack targeted toward you.

Thryssa Sword x1 : Any person who targets you during the NP or DP will be damaged by 3 health points by your thryssa sword expanding instantly damaging the enemy.

Release : You can use this ability every NP. Pick a person you wanna target during the NP. If that player is the prisoner then you free him and he escapes his prison!

Rak Stone Spirit x1 : Your best friend Rak died but you seem to have consumed his power spirit. Once during the DP you cover yourself with stones boosting your voting power by one. It will only show during end of the DP, you have to let me know if you wanna use this ability during the DP.

2- @Rej role :
Khun Aguero Agnis

Soul Power : 15

Light House : Every NP target a player to know his alignment and name. If you managed to find Baam or Rak. A special conversation will automatically be created where you can communicate with them. Whenever you find the other character they will be added to the conversation.

Light House observe X2 : During the np you can observe whoever targets you up to 4 players. You can know only know the alignment of one of the players.

Master of Schemes x1 : Once during the DP you can transfer the votes on you to another player. Cannot be used during EoD time.

Rak and Khun Combination Skill: Five Seconds Freezing and Petrification x1 (You need to find Rak to gain access to this ability.)

3- @Michelle
Rak
Townie

Health :
Soul Power : 20

You are my prey x1 : Once during the NP or DP rak throws a spear at a target of his choice dealing 4 points of damage.

If I am going down. You are going down with me x1 : Last person to lynch Rak dies with rak no exceptions.

Stone fortress x1 : cover yourself with stones! your vote becomes temporary 2 and you are immune to negative abilities.

Rak and Khun Combination Skill: Five Seconds Freezing and Petrification x1 (Khun needs to find you and team up with you first before you gain access to this ability which is shared with you and Khun)

4- @Houtarou
Evankhell
Townie

Health : 7

x1 : Once during the DP engulf everything in flames. The person who has the highest number of votes during the time this ability get activated will force all the players voting that player to enter a battle of death. One of the players who are part of the largest wagon has to be lynched. Anyone voting a person out of those individual group of players will lose 2 health points. You cannot use this ability defensively meaning if you are the player with the highest votes then you cannot use this ability.

x1 : Release primeval flames too strong that dissolve energy itself. Anyone who is voting you by the end of the DP will lose 1 health points, the players who voted you later during the DP will suffer more damage up to 3 health points. Cannot use this ability during EoD.

Flames FLAMES EVERYWHERE! X1: Release flames everywhere in the battle field. Anyone who does not have a person he votes for by the end of the DP loses 4 points of damage. You can activate this game before the game start and notify me. If you wanna use this ability later then you have to notify me that you wanna use it during the NP and it will take affect the following DP.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

5- @osieorb18 role :
Sophia
Townie

SoulPower : 25

Reveal x1 : Once during the NP target a player, whatever that player do during the NP will be revealed in the DP write up in details and will be colored.

Further Communication x1 : Once during the game you can keep the thread open during the NP where the players can freely communicate in the thread

Hextech lighthouse shield x1 : Protect all players during the DP from any damaging abilities, not including super kills. However, by doing so the mafia team will know your identity that you were the one who protected everyone.

6- @AL_sama role :
Ha Jinsung
Townie

You are currently captured, you have no abilities and your vote count as zero. An anonymous chat will be created where the people who have you captured will be able to communicate with you. You can escape if one of the options occur.

1- Princess Maschenny Zahard dies in battle
2- You get damaged by an attack that is 5+ in damage or total attacks over time that make up 5+ damage
3- A special ability used on you by baam’s main crew.

Encase you escape from your prison you can finally take avenge on those who captured you. You unlock all your abilities.

x1 (Passive) : Any ability directed toward you during the NP or DP will be absorbed and transferred to a player of your choice. You have to notify me who that player is the moment you are free from your prison. Can only change target once every NP.

Too strong for you : You cannot be role blocked or cc’ed. Except if you were super role blocked.

x1 : This is your ultimate technique. The person you vote by the end of the DP will be super killed along side the person with majority of the votes. Unless if the person you are voting is Kallavan, then he will tank your technique and you will die instead.

x1 : This ability get activated automatically the moment you escape your prison. Depending on when you escape during the NP/DP you unleash massive energy so strong it paralyzes the entire mafia team during that phase, unabling them from performing any ability for the exception of their night kill.

7- @TheLukundo role :
Khel Hellam
Townie

Health : 6

Teleportation x1 : Select two players during the NP any ability targeting either of these players will be reflected on the other.

I can see fate x1 : During the NP select a player of your choice. Any abilities targeted toward you will be reflected/directed to that player.

Destiny x1 : You can change the outcome of the battle field with your fate seeing abilities. During the DP shoot an extremely powerful arrow capable of instantaneously teleporting people to wherever you wish. Pick a player you wish to save and a player you deem unworthy. If the player you wish to save is to be lynched during DP, by the end of the DP the player you wish to save and the player you deem unworthy will switch positions and the player you deemed unworthy will be lynched instead suffering the player you wished to save destiny.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threat to town.

8- @Imperfection role :
Dowon
Townie

Health :
Soul Power : 25

Flower Shinsoo Control Skill - Protect x3 : Every NP pick a player to heal restoring 2 health points. You can use this ability on yourself once.

x 1: It's a wide-range Shinsoo control skill that creates massive amounts of flowers. Once during the DP cover the entire battle field with flowers. Pick 5 players to restore 1 points of health for them. The rest of the players however will be vulnerable to attacks, if any of the remaining players were to be damaged during the DP they will suffer an extra 1 health point damage added to the initial damage.

9- @Aether9 role:
Karaka
Townie

Karaka Armor Suit ( Passive) : Your health permanently increased by 2.

x1 : During the NP you will absorb all the attacks targeted toward you or a person of your choice. The following NP Send back all the accumulated damage from attacks previously absorbed by this ability, in the form of a large shinsoo blast to a target of your choice. You must notify me if you want to use this ability.

Steel Armor x2 : Select one player during the NP and steel armory around them that can tank 2 health point damage.

Karaka Style Shinsoo Manipulation Technique: World of Darkness x1 : During the NP pick a target to send him to your world of darkness. That player will be super role blocked unless that player is in a state that prevents this. An anonymous chat will be created so you can communicate with your victim. You will know how many health points he has and how much is his Soul Power, inside the world of darkness your SoulPower is equal to 30. If his soul power is lower than yours or equal to yours then you have the option to kill the player. If higher then you cannot kill him, you can extend and keep the player in prison for the duration of the following DP not allowing that player to perform any abilities during the DP if he have any. Also, during the Dp the player trapped in your world of darkness vote will be null (will only show during the end results).

Win condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

10 - @Ryu Kishi role :
Hwa Ryun
Townie

SoulPower : 15

You are a guide which is very unique role in this tower. Guides know ways and paths other dont.

Information : Pick a person of your choice every NP and learn how many health points he has and their Soul Power. Who they targeted and who targeted them.

Know the unknown: As a guide you have the privilege to know stuff that is not particularly revealed directly to the players like the causes of death. What really happened to a player during the NP or DP or some questions that you are curious about. You can use this ability one time during the DP and one time during the NP each NP/DP cycle. Remember it has to be one question that has one answer (so you don't abuse this lol).

Find a way out x2 : During the NP pick a person to hide behind, if you were targeted by any ability that person will take the damage for you.

Convey a message x1 : One time during the DP you can send a message to everyone giving them information etc.

Win condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

11- @Elmage G Ace role :
Cha
Townie

SoulPower : 25

I Will Protect You! : Target one player during the DP to protect them from any harm during the NP. If the attack is from a person who has 50+ SoulPower or from the mighty Kallavan himself then you will die. If you target Dowon you will protect her and deliver an attack to her attacker damagin them for 3 points of damage.

For Glory!!!! X1 : Once during NP use all the power you have within you to force every single action or ability that happens during the NP to be targeted toward you. Positive abilities won’t work only all damaging destructive abilities will be forced to be targeted upon you.

One Punch One Kill! X1 : During the DP select a person you wanna protect and release a powerful shinso that will damage anyone who voted for that specific person. You have to activate this at the beginning of the DP as it will last the entire DP. Anyone who voted for that person and kept his vote by the end of that DP will lose 2 points of damage. People who voted for that person and removed their vote to another person and did not stick to that vote will lose 1 point of damage. If by chance by the end of the DP only ONE person voted for that specific person then that person receives 5 POINTS OF DAMAGE!

Win condition : Eliminate all threat to town

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baylord Brothers roles :

1 - @Ansatsuken role :
Baylord Paul :
Townie

Soul Power : 15

: Paul summon three green shinsoo beast-shaped creature that he can target on 3 separate players or one player. Beast 1 can go to assist a player tanking 1 damage for them (can be used on DP as well), Beast 2 poisons the player allowing them to lose 1 hp the following NP. , Beast 3 damages the player dealing 1 damage. You can use all 3 beasts to defend you during the NP but if you are attacked and damaged you will lose this ability but won’t suffer any health damage.

Paul's Transformation of Both Arms: Wild Dog With Mysterious Green Arms x1: Paul is the youngest among the baylords brothers. If he transforms then he will lose his self control and goes berserk damaging both allies and foes. You lose your ability “green beasts swimming through the river of death”. While in this transformation you gain the following :

1- You don’t feel pain anymore, if your health points drop below zero you will still survive. However, every point that you lose below 0 will decrease your voting power by -1, meaning if you have let’s say -5 health points then your vote count as negative 5. If you decide to abstain from voting then you die. You can only die via lynch

2- Every NP you will randomly attack any player in the game dealing 2 damage points.

Personal win con Objective : The baylords brothers are very competitive, be the person who kills Yasratcha!

2- @-PK- role :
Baylord Doom :
Townie

Soul Power : 25

Doom's Special Skill "Feral Roar": Every NP pick a player to role block.

Power Bestowal x2: Doom is capable of bestowing other people his transformation powers. Select a person during the NP to give him one random stack of one of his abilities.

Doom's Partial Transformation - Wild Dog With A Purple Right-Wing x1 : Unleash your true power by transforming. By entering this state you lose both of your abilities Feral roar and power bestowal and you gain the following abilities. This transformation will last for 2 DP/NP cycle. After that you will go back to your normal state, if you have any charges left on power bestowal then you can use it still but you will lose your feral roar ability. You can transform during the NP only.

Passive: Your health temporarily boosted by 3 points.
your SoulPower is boosted to 30
Passive: Your main vote counts as 2 temporarily (appears only by end of the DP)

1- Wild Dog's Roar x 1: Doom releases from his yell a blast of Shinsoo that can both paralyze and deal damage. Target one player during the DP or NP. If used in NP you role block the player and deal 2 points of damage. If used during DP you role block that player and his vote during that DP becomes null If the player has more soul power than you then your DP ability of this form won’t work on the player.

2- Doom Partial Transformation Body manipulation x1 : Doom can create several huge beast bodies that are capable of transforming separately to do Dooms deed. You can vote for multiple people during the DP. You have to DM me 2 players you wish to vote outside of your main vote you do in the thread. It will appear during the end of the DP.

3- The Fang x1 : You finally get access to use your fang power! Target one player during the DP and force him to vote for a player of your choice. If the player does not obey to your command they will lose 3 health points by the end of the DP.

Personal win con Objective : The baylords brothers are very competitive, be the person who kills Yasarcha!

3- @Just_Red role :
Baylord Yama
Townie

Right Arm - Level Six Partial Transformation - Lonely Red Arm: Every NP target a player to damage them for 3 points of damage.

X1 : You create a powerful shinsu that makes it extremely difficult for people around you to escape or move at all. Abilities that are form of cc, attack ability targeted toward you will be nullified this NP. Does not work against abilities from players who have higher SoulPower than you.

x1 : The ultimate evolution of canine transformation. Yama is the only canine person who can use it and the only one out of his brother who is capable of using complete transformation, this transformation will last a complete DP/NP cycle After that cycle ends you will go back to your normal form as vanilla townie. During this transformation you gain the following abilities.

1-Your SoulPower is temporarily 70
2-You gain 5 Health points temporarily to your total HP.
3-You are immune to cc abilities while in this form

Option A : If you decide to use this option after the transformation cycle ends you will retain your “Lonely Arm ability” but you will have 1 shot of it left.

Left Arm - Full Transformation x1 : Yama swings his left arm with all his might completely obliterating everything in his path. Pick one player during the NP to deal 7 points of damage, this ability is also considered as a super kill and cannot be stopped or blocked.

Right Arm - Full Transformation x1 (passive) : Yama swings his right arm with all his might causing massive destruction in the battle field. During the DP if a special ability is triggered and is targeting you then you deal 5 points of damage to whoever targeted you during that DP.

Or
Option B :

COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION MADNESS!!! X1 : You transform completely to a mighty beast that devours anyone in his way. Anyone who visits you during the NP dies, if you were lynched then everyone who voted you lose 2 health points.If you decide to use this ability then you cannot use Left and right arm transformation abilities. Super attacks performed against you while in this state will go through and you will damage your attackers back with 5 damage points. If you wish to use this ability then you will have to notify me that you wanna use it the moment you choose to transform. After this ability wears out you will be completely exhausted and your vote count for the next 2 DP’s will be null and also you will lose all your abilities after the duration of this transformation runs out.

Personal win con Objective : The baylords brothers are very competitive, be the person who kills Yasarcha!
Win Condition : Eliminate all threat to town.

Survivor :

@Alice in Noodleland
Phonsekal Laure
Survivor

Sleep x3 : pick 3 players during the NP. You become immune to these players' actions toward you.

I love sleep x1 (passive) : The moment you take damage during any time in the game either it’s NP or DP this ability triggers. You become immune to any damage during that phase.

Who dares awaken me from my slumber! X1: This ability triggers the moment you get lynched. Pick one player among the people who voted you and curse them for removing all their abilities. Won’t work on players with 50+ soul power.

Win Condition : Survive until the end
[/QUOTE]

Serial Killer :

1- @XTMF role :
White :
Serial Killer

Soul Power : N/A (you start at 0)

Soul Devour : Every time a character dies White devour their souls to become stronger.

God Father : if you ever get copped then you will appear innocent, if the cop reveals full details then fake details will be provided.

Teleportation: White can teleport around the battlefield with ease. Target a player to teleport to their location and know their identity and how many souls point they have.

White Style: Spirit Sword : White is a master in the art of swordsmen. Select a player during the NP to damage them for N amount of damage. Based on how many souls you have collected your attacks grow in strength.

The more souls white consume not only does it makes his night attacks stronger but unlock additional abilities.

25 SP = 2 points of damage your skill "White Style: Spirit Sword" does and 1 permanent hp.

50 SP = 3 points of damage your skill "White Style: Spirit Sword" does, and your health increase permanently by 1

100 SP = you lose your ability "White Style: Spirit Sword" and gain "White Style : Cullinan" instead and increase your health permanently by 2 and you also become immune to cc after you surpass the 100 SP threshold.

Did some modification for the soul power system. Pretty much the change is in the 0 SP, it got changed to 25 SP and you gain 1 permanent health point from it.

50 SP is pretty much the same but instead of getting 2 health points you get 1 health point.

White is now at his peak when he reaches 100 SP or surpass it.

White Style :Cullinan: (100 SP): If white consumes 100 Soul Points he manifests the strongest sword he can possibly create. Target a player during the NP and damage the player for 5 points of damage and this attack is considered super kill!

Skill sets you gain the more you devour souls.

Incinerating Flame of Death (백화사자일시, Baeghwasajailsi 25 SP) x2 : Select two players and damage them enough to immobilize them. Dealing 1 points of damage for both and causing them to be role blocked.

Incinerating Deadly Spirits - White Magnolia (백화 사자만시 백목련, Baeghwa Sajamansi Baegmoglyeon 70 SP) : A very powerful technique. White's many slashes create breathtaking image, resembling a flower. You can use this ability by not performing your night kill ability (which is spiritsword/cullinan). Deal 2 points of damage to the first 3 people who visit you. (If you have 100 SP then you deal 5 damage to the first person who targets you while the other 2 that follows will stay the same 2 points of damage.)

The power of the dead souls x1 : One time during the DP White can consume the souls he has gathered to boost his voting power temporarily. Based on how many souls he collected his vote increase varies. 0 SP = 0, 15 SP = 1, 30 SP = 2, 50 SP = 3, 75 SP = 4, 100 SP = 5.

Soul Protection x1 : Based on how many souls white devours he can temporarily increase his defense boost. This ability can be used either during the DP or NP. Depending on how many souls white has collected he can tank damage dealt toward him not affecting his base health. 0 SP = 0, 15 SP = 2, 30 SP = 3, 50 SP = 4, 75 SP = 5, 100 SP = 7

Sword of Purple Soulstorm x1 (화이트류식 검술: 살인기 - 자색흉혼검, Hwaiteulyusig Geomsul: Sal-ingi - Jasaeghyunghongeom 100 SP ): During the day you can perform a deadly attack that cuts through anything. This attack is very powerful and consumes your souls. Depending on how much souls you are welling to consume to use this attack the damage varies. The base damage of this attack is 5. 50 SP = 7 points of damage, 100 SP = 10 points of damage and make it a super kill.

Super instincts x1 (100 SP) : If a player targets you during the DP with a kill or a specific type of ability then you will be notified about it. The ability targeted toward you will be nullified. However, if you consume souls then you can counter attack and deal damage to the player who targeted you. 50 SP = 3 damage, 100 SP = 5 damage. If the player(you) is inactive then it will automatically just nullify the attack. Unless if you set it up before hand by picking a target and letting me know. This ability will not trigger from AoE based abilities.

Win condition : Simple... be the last man standing.

Here is all the roles in the game everyone! Hope ya all enjoyed my game and please tell me your opinion about the abilities and roles in the game!! I am curious o_o

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ in Noodleland I have no comment for you :l

I don't even have comment for myself.. Where do you think you gonna get that comment? :sigar:

Actually if my role Randed as town I'm going to ask for a Sub but since its a Survivor and I'm not under everyone's radar and some TR me.. I let it stay that way. I'm low key scum Hunting in the best way I can. XD

Thank you for the great game Soulkiller! :cheer:.

Reactions: Houtarou