Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I thought town gonna be more active finding one last remaining scum but I'm truly mistaken. Look at the previous dp. There was a chance presented for PK to save himself but he just ignored the chance. Its not that he was leading the vote. The votes were even.

If this what it turns out to be I'm not going to play seriously. Nor I care what alignment win this game.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's been coasting and reacting badly all game.
Basically what I've been feeling the whole game.

Here Toujo is questioning AL about why AL found Michelles vote on Toujo weird. AL responds saying that Toujo didnt even post yet a vote was placed on them. I dont have much thoughts on this.

This post felt like it was to distance themselves from poison

Toujo's response to X saying my opening analysis was a nothingburger.
Looking back at this, I feel it was said in order to try and get on my good side ie. pocket me. Ngl feels bad knowing that basically everyone hated my post and he was the only one to defend it then he ended up being scum :' )

But then:

When I say that I am extra paranoid of them, because if they were scum id expect them to pull off some confusing moves - they begin to push me. I feel like this was taken extremely out of context on purpose, as if I was scumreading them when I wasnt, and poison also jumped on this saying

Poison's post asking why I would be extra paranoid around an experienced player as if they didnt know why.

Toujo's response explaining how the paranoia makes sense but that they had a problem with if I would make reads on them because of it.

Toujo and Luk begin engaging in a conversation here. And Luk's response seems hard to fake when they say they feel they havent done anything noteworthy.

Back to Toujo pushing me because of my paranoia on them. Jumping on my town read of them due to activity and that making me seem naive. Also jumping on me saying I will be waiting to see what happens later.

There response to Michelle saying that Lukundo saying that his reads make them appear townie, Toujo says they think otherwise. Also claims its interesting Luk hasnt responded to them yet.

Another push on me

More arguing with Luk (as well as some later which I feel helps clear Luk). Noticed that along with me and luk, poison is also an early scum read (post 340). So they probably made the decision to get poison lynched for townie points early on (im assuming).

Another jab at me in order to put me in his scum reads.

I dont know why but I decided to start from DP1 and try looking at.... EVERY. SINGLE. POST.

Lets see how far I can get, because ... theres a lot, lol. Posting this because I need to take a small break
Toujo and Luk interactions do not seem like W/W to me so not sold on Luk being mafia.

Votelynch: AL_sama

Reactions: Ansatsuken

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting...

That's a solid case @Imperfection...

I have a few reasons to want to keep Lukundo in my PoE, but outside of gutreads, the reasons are nothing special.

AL doesn't really have any good reasons to TR him though.

ChangeVote: AL_sama

I might not be around for EoD.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok guys give me more input/opinions please. I'm gonna finalize my vote tomorrow my local time.
Jsyk since I work overnight every other day (tonight being a night I work) I'll have more thoughts by tomorrow.
There I have a lot more time to read and organize my thoughts since all I do is sit in a truck with my laptop and I'm all alone away from family so I have no distractions lol.