4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good morning (ish)
Alright, so:

The problem here is that townies should never want to just go with the flow. That is the impression I got from "I'll observe". The reason they don't want to go with the flow, is because they ought to have a vested interest in speaking out against things they do not agree with or understand. By simply sitting back and watching, you are doing what scum want to do - see events play out in the thread with as little involvement in it as possible. After all, the easiest way to win as scum is to have town do your job for you. Hence my vote.

I also was curious you never seemed to respond to my vote on you. Given that you were replying to everyone, I had thought you'd do the same for me, but you never did. I found that rather curious, so I bumped you to the scum reads. I'm gla you finally pointed it out, but I'd like to see a little more "doing" from you.
Maybe he's not responded to Toujo's vote on him because he's not feeling threatened for the reason he's very well informed. I mean Scum team.

Poison also never responded to Toujo's vote on her.

Also look at how Poison responded to RGK's vote on her. She responded to it in relax/playful manner.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the fact that her sole focus is me and she isn't voting me it clearly shows that she is unwilling for some reason.... can you guess what it might be???

yes my reads for her are almost same as you

I m not low on energy I m just taking a different approach

I m trying my best to form reads on toujo but just like always its quite hard to do
If people like me that is first time(could be second time) playing with Toujo can see his scum equity even able to see him bussing(which I think player of his level gonna get Town cleared easily) so why such statement coming out from someone like you?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
after the play I pulled last day and if I m scum than it'd be quite dumb to do something that will make me a prime suspect
Tbh town has wasted two early DPs mislynching strong contributor players. People should lynched Toujo or you. But when someone who think he's very clever took control of the game I can do nothing about it.

I need to calculate first if town still can afford another mislynch.

RN we have 7 players.

Which means 6 vs 1,

We mislynch 1 and losing 1 town at night,

Next DP it's 4 vs 1

Next DP is LyLo.