4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to put my vote on Osieorb18 at the moment

VoteLynch: Osieorb18

Currently I'm working on ISOing AL. If I found something that I believe it's a scum tell or a sign of scum on AL I'm going to vote him.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before anything I want to remind AL about something,

Al i will bet my profile picture in all forums and change it to anything you want in the limit of forum rules if you are villager for all my main usernames (Michelle or Mich), and if you are scum you will change your pfp with a gif at my choice. Deal?
@AL_sama
deal mich'

tbh this post yours changed my reads on you a bit but I m not sure

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean game solve elimination?
Are you planning to just vote/ lynch people until your town core is left? -_-
Elimination is the word I've been using in place of lynch all game since it's less racially charged.

The point of forming a towncore is to remove people from the PoE and then eliminate inside that PoE. It's a standard method of solving in a variety of communities. Essentially, some people find it easier to sort out who is probably town versus who is probably mafia.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What action? Also, how am I the better lynch here? You also have a secondary wagon in Glover that has 2 votes on there.

Like, let me give you a timeline

"Incoming day action"
Houtarou backs away from Poison lynch
Poison had 5 votes beforehand
Everyone else had 2
Votes get reset
Counterwagon on me forms
Ryu who was voting for Poison votes me etc
It's suddenly really tight

Like, ****, it seems pretty obvious what has gone down to me.
What you guys think about this reaction? A reaction to townie post or a reaction to scum post?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude why don't you vote RedGloverKing then

Okay
scenario:
The lynch reset damaged everyone right? right, so it is rand!scum, so Poison got rewagonized by scum
we do exactly what scum wants, to wagonize again like town would do, like headless chicken

scum now profits from perform!chaos // chaos ergo leads to cleaved town

mental and technical gameplan -> scum can easier setup for following kills, we don't know their damage value and we dont know the consistency of townlife and we dont wanna speculate about it, but I am very certain that scum sets up a doublekill via a sureshot at night and a mislynch
And this also. Give me your opinion.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was using myself as bait

as for how it might provide scums

after I mentioned it being a trap and if I still was to get lynched than scums obviously would refrain from voting me

I would've explained it right before the end
Do you think it worked? But what's your explanation that you're still alive until now?

It's good to have a strategy to get scum into your rat trap but I still failed to see your scum hunting play. You only had one man you were focusing for 3DPs. It just like Kyte but the difference here is Kyte was tunneling the right player(Toujo-Mafia) while you were tunneling the wrong player(Rej-Town).

Do you have any other suspect besides Rej in D2 and D3?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
um ansa its a 84 hours dp and the back and forth will give us more to work with so I don't see the problem with that
It's 72 hours DP but from what I saw in regard to you you produced nothing. There was nothing valuable townies able to get from you near EoD of DP1.

What we got is You're unvoting. That was your final action in DP1.