1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyte's reads before he was lynched
Interesting.

This left a bad taste in my mouth, for the effort i've put. Well, there's no use looking back though. There's a positive side to my lynch.

These are my major suspects:
Main two
Toujo
X (my read on his was fake earlier)

Others
Luk
Osieorb (yes, two posts in)

I think AL is independent.

Don't forget to take this into consideration during night actions.
I've been looking through X and Toujo posts.
Toujo's post seem more like a discussion with indeed less effort to hunt than X, and I remember his tunnel on Michelle dp1 and how it felt taken to the extreme.
I don't understand why Toujo would say smth like wanting to lynch Bee, right before Bee ends up flipping mafia though?

Yes. Not just town, Baam.
Well, to be fair to me at the time Kyte was all "I can't believe this" and not much else, while Ansa was nonsensical as hell. Kyte got more engaged, and this point lost its merit, though I don't see what you mean in Ansa. I felt his play continued to be nonsense all the way through.
Eh, he was one of the main users behind the idea of following up a lynch on me after Kyte, so I do think there is scum equity there, but I don't want to lynch there. I'm thinking Ansa more actually. I actually reread a recent NF game Oreki was in with me, and we clashed there too. I can't remember what he flipped, but he very absolutionist against me then too (I was town) which has made me reconsider some of his posts that I thought were scummy, into NAI.
Kyte wants to lynch Toujo, boom Kyte lynched.
Houtarou wants to lynch Toujo, boom Houtarou lynched. Only thing is that I feel X was the force behind this lynch.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte's reads before he was lynched

I've been looking through X and Toujo posts.
Toujo's post seem more like a discussion with indeed less effort to hunt than X, and I remember his tunnel on Michelle dp1 and how it felt taken to the extreme.
I don't understand why Toujo would say smth like wanting to lynch Bee, right before Bee ends up flipping mafia though?

Kyte wants to lynch Toujo, boom Kyte lynched.
Houtarou wants to lynch Toujo, boom Houtarou lynched. Only thing is that I feel X was the force behind this lynch.
Kyte I'll take, but Hou? **** that. I said all day long I didn't want him lynched. Holding this against me is disingenuous as ****.
It feels you been stalling @Toujo and it's really interesting people who wants to lynch you get themselves lynched and end up flipping town.

VoteLynch: Toujo
JFC
Oh well.

Vote Lynch: Rej
^self preservation.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Toujo I'm not saying you led the Houtarou lynch but he did want you out. Feels weird he just happened to be the next one in line after Kyte.

What does 'JFC' mean?

Dunno how I've been "stalling". What am I even "stalling" on?
First day you tunneled some people without a conclusion. The way you talk it feels to me like you aren't actually doing much even when you are very much active.

If you are town then why do you want to self preserve by making another wagon like this? Is that your only reason to vote REj?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo I'm not saying you led the Houtarou lynch but he did want you out. Feels weird he just happened to be the next one in line after Kyte.
How does this even make sense? "I'm not saying it's your fault, but..."
What does 'JFC' mean?
Jesus Fucking Christ
First day you tunneled some people without a conclusion. The way you talk it feels to me like you aren't actually doing much even when you are very much active.
I'm doing plenty. This is, yet again, an example of my playstyle being used against me.
If you are town then why do you want to self preserve by making another wagon like this? Is that your only reason to vote REj?
... Because I know I'm town? Like, you're asking me "why would you opt to try and save someone you know is Town, instead of someone you think might be town" - makes no sense at all.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiger I am curious what it is you suspect about me that made you look through my posts? Which posts did you look through? What did you find, good or bad?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiger I am curious what it is you suspect about me that made you look through my posts? Which posts did you look through? What did you find, good or bad?
X I will ask you once. I feel like you're overthinking this game now after Hou flipped Town. Come back to my list (I can repost it if you need) - can we agree on one from there to be lynched. Like yeah at the end of the Day you can probably afford to lynch me here and not lose much but I'd rather not.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
X I will ask you once. I feel like you're overthinking this game now after Hou flipped Town. Come back to my list (I can repost it if you need) - can we agree on one from there to be lynched. Like yeah at the end of the Day you can probably afford to lynch me here and not lose much but I'd rather not.
I've given you plenty of time to prove yourself in this game and I just feel like you haven't risen to the occasion. I don't know if D1 caught you off guard, or if you're scum, playing with Poison and Bee sapped your motivation, but I just don't trust you in this game anymore. I also haven't seen you scum hunt at all, so I don't really know how you've gotten to your reads. Not even sure what your read list is at the moment. You spent all of D3 saying that Hou was a bad lynch, then all of a sudden came out against Bee. So yeah, I don't even know where your head is at right now.