AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AL_sama is this how Toujo played as Town? To be more specific, his scum hunting play

Give me sincere answer
I don't if ratchet changed his play in recent years or not but his approach this game is different from what I know

regardless of alignment normally he is way more aggressive than this like if he starts arguing with someone and finds them suspicious than he won't stop until he tears them to bits

however in this game he is not doing so

also ansa don't edit posts its against the rules consider this a warning

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you serious? You think Mafia would know who is indie player?

We're in open setup. There's lots of information.
Hah, that wasn't the implication I was making. I was saying you assuming he was third party, and dismissing the possibility of him being Mafia, indicates that you are Mafia, because as mafia, you'd know he's not in your group.

Though it was probably more you being incredibly careless with your wording. and we are NOT in an Open setup. Quite the opposite in fact. We are in a Closed setup. Open setups already have all their roles known.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hah, that wasn't the implication I was making. I was saying you assuming he was third party, and dismissing the possibility of him being Mafia, indicates that you are Mafia, because as mafia, you'd know he's not in your group.

Though it was probably more you being incredibly careless with your wording. and we are NOT in an Open setup. Quite the opposite in fact. We are in a Closed setup. Open setups already have all their roles known.
I have played in SK's game couple of times. So I kind of know what kind of setup he probably used. Not really much different.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm adressing it now because when the question of voting for red came up, you specificaly went out of your way to exclude Red being Mafia as a possibility. This is not fucking hard.
Indie like Serial Killer for example still an anti town that need to be kill. I just have a feeling that Red could be an indie, anti town indie that still waiting for her time to kill people.

Instead of asking me "TMI?" You should asking me why I think Red could be indie? That's more appropriate question.

Yeah I'm tinfoiling here

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man why can't we all vote Rhed or so, if Kyte should ever flip town, then we might have lost a super strong town player. The possibility stands, even if I myself am super super curious about what's his alignment... argh.
I'd be down, but I don't think we can leave this Kyte/Ratchet thing unresolved for another day. That'll be three day phases town gets sucked into only discussing two targets and quite frankly, I feel like this day phase has already been unproductive enough with the focus that we've put on these two.

Reactions: -PK- and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but so far I dont see him suggesting any other option than ratchet, which I dont think is reasonable considering he was the counter wagon of poison and the possibility of a bus is very slim.
yo, that's what makes me place a vote on him, I also didn't play with him for a long time, I don't remember much and this DP I really wished to rad him better but I can't
I'd really rather not be flipping wagons this late, especially as it leaves Kyte unresolved and I am yet again the second wagon for reasons I cannot really fathom, and thus I fear I'll probably end up lynched through confusion BS. granted, that should be extra difficult, but you never know
I totally agree with that, now with the rolling train we need the resolvement lol

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indie like Serial Killer for example still an anti town that need to be kill.
...I know...
Instead of asking me "TMI?" You should asking me why I think Red could be indie? That's more appropriate question.
Well, that's kind of already embedded within you asking me TMI. Instead of you getting defensive and deflecting, you could have just explained why you thought Indie in particular instead of Mafia.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be down, but I don't think we can leave this Kyte/Ratchet thing unresolved for another day. That'll be three day phases town gets sucked into only discussing two targets and quite frankly, I feel like this day phase has already been unproductive enough with the focus that we've put on these two.
that's a pretty towny way to think I guess

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Ratchet, what would you think of being the next lynch if Kyte flips towns?
I mean I think it'd be kinda dumb to be honest, but I doubt much I say here would change that regardless. I suppose if it resolves some discussion threads then fine, but I'm not just going to roll over either as I feel more than justified in my vote.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what makes you think he'd follow the same type of route every time??
Because there are like 2 or 3 characters that I found inside the write up that I think not part of a team.

Solo role
-Slayer

"Somewhere in the battle field, a faint power appeared out of nowhere that can be felt by everyone, it's such a foul dark energy that keeps on growing with each casualty in this battle. Also, somewhere in the battle field despite all the rukus someone is still sleeping peacefully. Hopefully though for everyone sake no one disturbs his sleep."

That's what I think

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
so many pages again wow
btw I'm gonna have some busy days ahead btu I'm gonna try to keep up

Iso Red-
I want more info from her. If I didn't miss anything she has yet to bring any other ISO than AL_sama. It's understandable with life. But it doesn't need to be perfectly written and polished! So some other scum or town leans? Please if you can, when it's suitable for you @Just_Red

How is he doing that? I looked at his post and it doesn't look like it to me.

Why were you taking a sentence like that out of the context?
Am I to get this right? Did you just lean him scum based on one sentence after you did that whole Iso on AL_sama?

Could you explain why please?[the bolded part] If you did already sorry I'm not caught up.

You must be registered for see images

Has SK been torturing you?
So productive and so much content. :O
It was just a question.