Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you give TLDR? I want my eyes to be able to see tomorrow.
Luk, you're better than that. I'll try to make my posts shorter in the future if you promise to not ignore all my posts and train your brain on speed-reading. Shall we shake hands on it?

Also, the first part was a misplaced quote, so you can ignore it, if you don't want to read XTMF's part. lol

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luk, you're better than that. I'll try to make my posts shorter in the future if you promise to not ignore all my posts and train your brain on speed-reading. Shall we shake hands on it?

Also, the first part was a misplaced quote, so you can ignore it, if you don't want to read XTMF's part. lol
I really dislike reading long posts. It means I have to quote a lot. I’d prefer to have 3 convos with the same person about 3 different things

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Anyone else thinks rej is scum? Anyway I will explain later.

Now Why I think toujo is scum.

1. He was a bit wishy washy on the subject of poison being scum.
  2. He never seriously read anyone as scum or town the entire dp.
  3. Majority of his posts are over explanations, pretty much drivel.
  4. I'm pretty sure poison soft defended him last dp. She also soft defended Aether as well btw.
  5. He keeps saying I'm reading him by playstyle, which is incorrect. I'm reading him on how he Is playing now and the knowledge of his Mafia tactics. Yes you can't read someone on the playstyle but, believe it or not, there always slight differences when they play either alignment. There are always chinks that you can sometimes notice and that is what I'm pointing out. Ratchet/toujo may not remember me but I remember him because, there were three of us in a Mafia team one time and he bussed us like meaningless pawns and won the game singlehandedly. So did he bus poison? More than likely.
Anway this is just my theory I know it's filled with fallacies but that's Mafia.
Yo. This post of yours. Do you have any quotes to back up thr claims you made here?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Learn reading wagonomics and then make a case against me again.
Based on wagonomics I should be town core.

So when Michelle voted Toujo and evened out the wagons I went back to poison. Showing how I was always aware of the lynch. I was just stand by all the time so i can redirect the lynch against Poison with my vote.

You realize that I had mainly control of the wagons last DP? Now tell me again in face I am scum. Tell me I am an exe or mafia that bussed my partner. My beloved Poison chan.

Nah man. Nah. Please try get me lynched next game. Thanks.

Also if you ever use a lynch redirect against me to take me out. It will end up showing you as a weak player. And now vote me please.
hold up. This line @bold
Are you litterly puting yourself as scum? The way you phrase it hints to you not being town. I'm I reaching? Maybe, but come on, what are you trying to say there?