XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You - null (I think my scumradar was picking playstyle clashes, though you seem to have faded back considerably since them...)
X - town slight town but he's playing pretty well here. I liked his poison case
Ryu - either scum or just atrocious, good lynch imo
Poison - heavily stalled, promised certain things and never came back to them, seems pretty frozen to me. Deflected when I asked why she couldnt have done something with her posts to "I was inactive", never came back to address it. If I'm being objective, she should be the lynch today.

That's the core I'm at right now. Couple more players but it's been a while since I really talked to them so they've slipped to null?
Then why haven't you flipped your vote onto her?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've gone from "I'm not lynching Poison today" to voting her and then completely flipped and you don't think that warrants an explanation?
I voted her because she might have been a really good choice for a lynch today but the number of players suspects her and her carefree attitude at the beginning still conflict that for me

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just skimmed through thw last 10 pages.

And this is scummy?
Well moving your vote to these extreme feels scummy to me bc people can end up to think:eek:h that vote is luke.s vote it doesn.t mean anything actully. So in the end you can vote whoever you want for whatever reason. I don.t know if you would go to such lenghts to create this on purpose though.

Tigerr like a kind of reverse psychology? (For the last sentence of the post 1442)
Hm yeah maybe. I am too tired ro understand properly if his case would fall under reverse psychology sorry.

whatever he did it worked out good for him. He doesn.t have any votes does he?
Oi Gabi, what’s your read on X?
town lean last time i checked him

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was looking for Poison's posts, as I came across X's wall of analysis on her play so far. Since X had already gotten her posts grouped up, I thought i could just address her posts along with the points he's made on her, to add a further review on the case.

So, these are Poison's first few posts in the game, something I called a bit of a rough entrance into the game earlier in the thread. If it's true that whenever she's randed wolf she's subbed out, if she's scum, fooling around might be her idea of a softer landing into this game. I just don't really get why, if you're town, you just want to waste time and fool around doing nothing. But on the other hand, I like to play more seriously than not while still having fun, not the other way around. She also manages to call someone scum right off the bat and then also vote for someone who isn't playing. I also have to add a bit of bias into this next point when I say that if she is playing off-site in another game she's a) somewhat experienced and decent* b) should know how valuable her limited posts are in this game c) know better than to come in, fluff, and distract if she really is town.
I really just think that this is a whole lot of excessive exaggeration of her entry posts. That burst of energy at the start of every game is literally what I know Poison for. That is not to say that I read her town for that. No. Neither do I hold X accountable what I see as his own perception of Poison's attitude. Nothing really that i would call him out for, despite not agreeing with it.

However, and more importantly, for another reason, i just want to take a break here to underline the fact that this paragraph alone is filled with many misconceptions - in bold - that someone like Toigo would call "fallacies". Now, I've lost count of how many times Tougi has applauded X's analysis. Here are some examples:

Way to steal my thunder X, I'm supposed to be the one with the long posts ._.
X - town slight town but he's playing pretty well here. I liked his poison case
Is there really someone who acts impartially and with no bias? He has literally pinned down grammatical and literature errors for some players and has been nitpicking on fallacies here and fallacies there all the time. Yet when it occurs in a setting that works to his favor i.e. Lynching Poison, he not only gives it a green light but also backs it up.

I've emphasized on Toigo's malicious employment of his vocal knowledge and experience, multiple times, and i will do it again in hope it would change anything as we're approaching the end of the phase.

Also, I'll just proceed to analyze Poison's other posts, next.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baam Team

Baam : What was that devastating power? is everyone okay?
??? : yes! are you fine lord bam? everyone seem to taken a hit.
???1 : Any idea who did this?
Baam : No idea.... I would guess the person still standing in the middle of the battle field some of our member teams seemed to be enraged and already on the attack.
To get that if this is from town then Baam don't know this power? So it's not Baam doing it.
Ftr i can't imagine Baam being anything but villager.
After the explosion there was just one person standing in the middle with such power radiating from the individual.
This guy reseted the votes. Who may he be?
Princess Of Jahad : what was that!
This is mafia, but news from commander 1 misses and i wonder why..

Reactions: -PK-