Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're ok with poison's lynch but who'd you prefer to lynch???
Red Glover King, or maybe even Imp, but a cfd on Imp wouldn't be wise, I will review him next DP, I am certain there is scum inbetween, also you are scummy but I will let you slip this DP
You must be registered for see images

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red Glover King, or maybe even Imp, but a cfd on Imp wouldn't be wise, I will review him next DP, I am certain there is scum inbetween
RGK and imp are both easy lynches
also you are scummy but I will let you slip this DP
@Michelle let's start with the small but neat indicators on an "unreadable" player, following post is golden and AL's biggest credibility test

"I love this game" - defines the energy AL has and is reflective with his activity, the fact him being hard to read is underlined by the fact that he follows some mafia etiquette in this game, so this statement might be consistent and truthful, more inc

"I won't game throw" - This is one of those points that made me think he is NAI and could be scum, because AL is also a teamplayer and thus can bring the same energy forward as "good scum". But here I wanna see this statement in coherence with AL's other statements in the game. So also this statement is consistent.

"I am pretty clear on what I'm doing" - noone yet pushed against this statement of AL, and in a literal sense he is clear. Even from my standpoint it was clear that AL's approach on me was pushy and I understood why, even tho the timing with him being wagonomize and RGK bringing up the "easy lynch" argument earlier was quite toxic (scummy) looking. But what we want is to give AL the consistency check here.

"No, I'm not goofing around" - With a double emphasization on the negativity forms (no/not), underlining all his statements. And also this is truthful because AL is not trolling, not writing wallies.

If you now look at all his core statements made, also you see I started with his defense here, because it is selfreflecting AL in a way he wants to reflect his townyness which is okay.

Upon further ISO I can find more that is in coherence with what I said.

first of all AL's challenging attitude is consistent in rewind, check the yellow part.
His "giving no **** attitude" in the red post was one of many irritating points.

So my problem with AL is, on one hand he doesn't care about being lynched and on the other hand he does care about being lynched. Taking granted for what he said in his defense about passion and energy etc, I would first lean town on AL, a very unstable town lean.

I played with AL multiple times still I don't know how to read him. Sometimes scum AL is very misleading, I can't see this harmful intend, especially when he dropped consistent defenses that I can emphasize with.
eh ok I see