Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, but your post implied that interaction hunting upon a wolf flip would not be beneficial at any point in this game based on the theme/flavor. I just don't know why you would choose to make that comment.
i feel like people are not liking the idea that there is a multiball

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF I think it's problematic to rely on your supreme alliance that hold little to meaning to game solving and there might scum lurking in your alliance who knows... how do you read @Aether9
The Supreme Alliance has a long and storied history of catching scum left and right; trust me when I say I know what I'm doing with it.

Ah, the problematic Aether. So, Aether and I are from the same forum and I have historically had a rough time reading him because, to be frank, he plays fairly scummy no matter what his alignment is. I don't have a read on him yet, but I've never seen him attempt to play like he was at the beginning, so take that however you'd like. I do want to say, however, that my comment on his typical play is not meant to be seen as a soft push on him in this game., but just be wary when trying to read him because I do think he tends to play scummy as a town.

Reactions: Poison and Houtarou

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Supreme Alliance has a long and storied history of catching scum left and right; trust me when I say I know what I'm doing with it.

Ah, the problematic Aether. So, Aether and I are from the same forum and I have historically had a rough time reading him because, to be frank, he plays fairly scummy no matter what his alignment is. I don't have a read on him yet, but I've never seen him attempt to play like he was at the beginning, so take that however you'd like. I do want to say, however, that my comment on his typical play is not meant to be seen as a soft push on him in this game., but just be wary when trying to read him because I do think he tends to play scummy as a town.
just to clear things up, there are only few games where I played scummy as town and there were reasons like maybe I was confident or to avoid getting Nkd etc, but most of those happened to be with you playing those games, otherwise there were different plays from me from different games as town as well.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I see it does sound like a hard read in your case. For me his vote on Ryu Kishi doesn't feel right, according to him he's conflicted about Ryu Kishi where he holds both possibilities yet at the same time I feel like he's suspecting Michelle much more. Due to his reason, I wanna see his progression on Ryu Kishi and how he's planning to handle this case

Also contrary to what you said I think he's playing and handling the game pretty well. He doesn't sound that scummy to me

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Please reference these posts next time.

You said: this is quite a pick. AL, you had not even made any arguments for me to pocket you over. My post was clearly addressing the fact that Toujo had ignored the vote placed on him, and instead, opened up an argument over your comment - on that vote - that I called "trivial".

Let me open up a little more and tell you something else to put this discussion in context. Your friend Toujo seems to have adopted a play-style aiming at driving the narrative of the game and establishing himself as some sort of a "leading player". He's already taken the initiative to set himself up early to do so. This is ideally no more than a style of play and not alignment-indicative, but I look back and I can't help but think that many of the arguments he's sparked are either pointless or potentially just scoring some town credit. Nothing that I especially lighting any red lights so far, though.

I can think of someone else whose playstyle is similar; SK. I also see some resemblance I've only found this playstyle relevant for SK and maybe he shares the skeptic element of your usual approach to mafia, too.
you don't anything if you're from scum team but lets set that aside for now

as for 'leading player' yeah I m quite aware of this cause I use this play quite often too

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see it does sound like a hard read in your case. For me his vote on Ryu Kishi doesn't feel right, according to him he's conflicted about Ryu Kishi where he holds both possibilities yet at the same time I feel like he's suspecting Michelle much more. Due to his reason, I wanna see his progression on Ryu Kishi and how he's planning to handle this case

Also contrary to what you said I think he's playing and handling the game pretty well. He doesn't sound that scummy to me
why do you feel like I am suspecting michelle more though?
And one of the thing I dont like how people give reads without even explaining, its fine if its pressure but he was directly accusing me of scum without giving any reason, which is why the vote is on him.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay in both the LoL games, Sk's write up hinted a lot which helped solving the game, so I think I will take that seriously and read.
Dont miss the drama. Actually from what i Understood.

1 Princess and 3 Commanders - 4 Scums?
Baam Squad= Town
2 Sleepy heads = 3rd parties

Exactly

I didn't want to try so hard to explain this. But I wanted to make sure you all had my beginner analysis of everyone (just some thoughts about how I see them as a player at the current moment),this way when I begin suspecting someone you'll understand why. I also hope to give town the necessary information to look back at in the case that I am mislynched.

I like this post. I can feel a sincere townie mindset from imperfection. Town lean for now.

Reactions: Poison

beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do you feel like I am suspecting michelle more though?
And one of the thing I dont like how people give reads without even explaining, its fine if its pressure but he was directly accusing me of scum without giving any reason, which is why the vote is on him.
You said I wasn't explaining my reads but I find most of your posts are like this one?
I feel like this post is a belief you held before this game. In addition you aren't really adding any depth to any of your reads.

When relying on a predetermined thought it isn't particularly hard to fake as scum because it's not hard to spot someone who explains reads in few words. It's incredibly easy to call someone scum for something you do all the time. And you don't even need to fake this elaboration because your just telling the truth even if you are scum. To some capacity this is analysis but it's just analysis isn't that related to the game or at least your alignment?

The reason why I only explained my reads in 2 sentences was because if someone disagrees or doesn't understand my theory they can just ask. Otherwise I am just filling the thread with white noise in order to look town (which town players can do tbf).

So if you're wondering why I am voting you is I guess I want you to start thinking outside the box more because these current posts really just feel like motions to me and now it just feels like your justifying your motions with thoughts you've played out in your head 100x as both alignments.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
michelle caught my eyes in the first few pages then she kinda went to sidelines same with poison, who was only defending and accusing X otherwise not much.
@Aether9 this post gave me a light impression of it that you suspect Michelle, It's hard to explain this properly since it's such a vague read. You said "Michelle caught my eyes" the keyword here is "caught," I think it'd be easier for me that here you have your doubts on Michelle, but they're nothing more than doubts neither you seems to bother yourself to confirm these doubts. In the end, it could probably your method of playing but I feel like you have set out some doubts on players here and there and went for Ryu Kishi while not really trying to interrogate the players you may doubts or trying to give your focus on other players.

Reactions: Poison