[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raunix kept saying there were two indies.
So yeah I think he knew the other one.

I’m not gonna keep pointing out that I called out Raunix. But the fact he knew there were two is there to be seen in his posts.
Post automatically merged:

Also that whole thing trying to vote me based on voting Xen cos he couldn’t be mafia wven tho all the mafia were dead.
Either 6th was being silly or he was targeting me and I began to suspect he was targeting me.
Now I know.
I’d say chihaya is kicking herself btw.

Last edited:

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Tigger

Ok Tigger I will leave this game for a considerable period bcus I'm working today. Will be back here after 11 hours from now. I will not voting yet. And make sure yourself is available when I'm back here. Ciao
@me and I’ll get a mail
11 hours from now I’ll be playing with my baby boy as it will be 10 am my time. So I’ll answer once I he snoozes probably around three hours later.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@6th hokage I still need to hear a thing or two from you. If you really a townie its not a good move for you to MIA. Modkill will void and not counting your vote and if I vote Tigger it will going to be worthless and indie will win but if you're Indie Modkill is not the best way to end this game for townie. Yes townie won the game but it not a beautiful victory

I'm here now. I'm getting ready to review some posts about why I'm voted for Tigger.
Ok go for it

@Tigger

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All right this my list from what i found

Ansatsuken - I get your mind games here , i am not sure what you are upto but i dont think you are scum. Your vote delete on Alice was lack of awarness around here.

Bimbonium - you said me and Anstasuken were scum for voting late . What about betas play on day 2 . I did say my vote on noodle was unsure as well it was tight call i ended up being last person so i got called out by tigger

Tigger - Is it final vote from you. I have quoted my post defending ?

Chihaya -Not convincing reason yet , i know you are far better player than this. You should say something by now this is day 3

Michelle -Hard to tell you but having played with you i know you always try to coast or avoid ur opponent but i kind of agree on bimbonium vote that means you have good town lean towards you.

Sixth Hokage - He is the most careful player around here but i think he could end up anywhere. He is town for me right now.

Raunix - coasting too much

Asshwin - sub player so i have to wait more of his thought.

Tigger in the wood - same reason as michelle but your reads so far has been good to me.

Beta - Accusing player is a scum meta. I literally did explain his vote to him . He doesnt seem convince . Its possible he is just doing this to draw player near to him.
:cool::penguin:

Vote one of those tigers.

Oyy @Michelle
Strange really wanted us to go after one of the tigers. Now that we know that Tiger in the Woods was Town and there's isn't any remaining Mafia, Tigger is the last suspect.
I also checked his reads before he died. He was right about Michelle and he started to suspect Raunix as well.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strange really wanted us to go after one of the tigers. Now that we know that Tiger in the Woods was Town and there's isn't any remaining Mafia, Tigger is the last suspect.
I also checked his reads before he died. He was right about Michelle and he started to suspect Raunix as well.
Do you think Indie know each other like Mafia team know each of their team member?
I found this

Attachments

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm... why are you using Mafia member's read as your reference here? Dr. Strange is Sion aka Mafia goon. Sion doesn't have investigation/looking into player ability and no Mafia member has Investigation ability for them to share the information so Dr Strange's words mean not much. That's the price of slacking play for his part. He exposed himself through his ability and have nothing to cover or help him after that. So he trying to initiate a mislynch one or two that enough to reduce townie chance to win the game. He already dying at that time. Dr Strange's posts are not strong enough to reveal Tigger as Indie or make a case for him.

And I want to ask you one question, why are you so often talking about Mod kill in the previous days and also Today? Its good for Townie if Soulkiller held back his modkill power means more townie still alive and available. To be frank Townies are frequently to MIA than Scum or Indie. In this game alone you can see for yourself more inactive townies died from Modkill and no Scum/indie died from Modkill. But you asking for Modkill numbers of times in the last 2 days. What's the reason if not to reduce townie number. And who really wish for it more badly after mafia if not indie.

Anyway answer my question about your wanting a modkill .

I found this
You must be registered for see images

Interesting..

Ok the Game's post requirment already met the target,

Thus,

Vote: 6thHokage
Reason: Teemo has been found

@SoulKiller

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dr. Strange also needed to find the SK to win the game.This game had been going on for a while, so I kinda want to end this soon. You were ready to vote for Tigger the last DP, so why are you changing now? His vote for Xen was meant to take away attention from himself. He knew that a modkill was coming. Also, he really wasn't focused on me until I voted for him. He said it himself, townies lead. His vote for me is a defensive move.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dr. Strange also needed to find the SK to win the game.This game had been going on for a while, so I kinda want to end this soon. You were ready to vote for Tigger the last DP, so why are you changing now? His vote for Xen was meant to take away attention from himself. He knew that a modkill was coming. Also, he really wasn't focused on me until I voted for him. He said it himself, townies lead. His vote for me is a defensive move.
Of course he had the same goal as townie after that exposure. But to be honest it doesn't benefit town at all. He is not mafia investigator but a killer. And there lies the unknown danger. Players doesn't have any clear idea about ability of any role presents in this game. Dr Strange could bluffing around or being something else but Sion. For some players he could be unknown role and for other players he is Sion for them. Townies can be effected by slightly uncertainty. So to get the situation under townies grasp before it getting any worse its better for them to just ousted Dr Strange from this game.

Mafia Sion's full ability still unclear at that time. Townies doesn't know what kind ability offerings does Sion still have. Night kill is possible, another DP kill is possible. Anything that can screw up townie from winning this game. He to be honest doesn't care anymore about this game after the exposed because sooner or later Indie will finish him off after Townie is done because he no longer have any alliance to vote with him.

My reason to vote for Tigger first is because my mind has taught me its possible that Tigger could used Chihaya for his own benefit if he is indie. Yes he kept saving Chihaya non stop till the day Chihaya died. Chihaya's death was not the work of lynching but DP kill. I thought Tigger could use that opportunity to 1)Double kill and 2)Trapping me in a situation that could make remaining players believe that it's(killing Chihaya) done by me. But when I look at the real situation after previous event I'm not seeing any suspicion being put on me on Chihaya"s death.

And then I work my mind thinking on all of Tigger's activity/action towards Chihaya. Tigger started to build his trust on Chihaya since day 3, he assumed Chihaya could be role Cop with the reading she made on Tigger in 3DP. And its been proven already that Chihaya is role Cop. And now about saving Chihaya. It started in day 3. He voted Dr Strange(Mafia) at first before he saw no follow up in voting Strange while at the same time Chihaya keep receiving Vote surpassing Bimbonium. Tigger then withdraw his vote on Strange and went with Bimbonium instead. And then you're the last person jumping in to vote Bimbonium with the same reason as Tigger, "to save Chihaya". But yes at that time you still smell like townie. Tigger already cleared by Chihaya. And Tigger never stopped saving Chihaya after that. He started saving Chihaya even before 3rd Dp write up is out.

To be honest to all of you I think this war is my war. Many things that happened were so connected with me, with my actions. That's why Chihaya always in my radar after 3rd DP. You wanted to save Chihaya once, while Tigger was like very often. So its not brainier for Tigger to killed Chihaya in the 8th DP after numbers of time trying to life support her. I believe what Tigger told me was genuine coming from his heart and sincere too.

You can say the same for me, I also never focused on you in the previous, previous days, like never ever. But Tigger townie feels is stronger to me than you especially when we look back at this game history. Tigger to be frank involved in most of Mafia demise. Starting from Klaus(just coincidence but still) to Alice to Bimbo and suspecting Strange along with Finalbeta. And Dr. Strange is Mafia. Indie will not wasting their time with all these suspecting and reading jobs to be honest. Tigger done it in many instances. Indie would prefer lying low and follow the flow of the game instead, example Raunix. As for his vote on you its not under defensive move but the result of reading people. He read me as a townie since day 2. Chihaya cleared him as Townie since day 3 and clearing it further in number of DPs after that. So its a vote based on who could be a townie. Case close

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*its no brainier

You're wrong bro, but its fine.
Congrats Tigger.
How wrong is me? Can you make it more clear?

And if I'm wrong about your position now so why you asked this?

Would I be mod killed if I don't hit the required three posts this DP? There's not much to say at this point.
What makes you so sure that there is nothing left to say or not much to discuss?

Are you so certain that I will follow you voting Tigger? And after Tigger and Me killing one of indie.
6th Hokage has retracted his vote. To be honest Raunix is my second suspect and if I die in this DP and Raunix flip town the remaining Townies need to kill Tigger in the next DP

Lol just three of us playing this game

And the cop mixed up your name with Tigerr in the woods name.

When Tigerr in the woods die and then. Chihaya confirmed that the deceased Tigerr is the one inside his innocent list since earlier day and not Tigger(you)

@6th hokage

Do you mind we vote for Tigger?
^^^I even asking you in the previous day to vote Tigger again. But you didnt respond.

So what is your real plan there or what's in your mind when you retracted your vote on Tigger?

Chihaya was looking into Konno, so maybe a mod kill won't be bad.
And what about this??

"Wont be bad", wont be bad for who here? Indie right?

mod killing sucks

?

I said it again, Indie would have less pressure to stay active and contribute and Soulkiller(host) seems very reluctant to kill Indie/Mafia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.