Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, I am unable to find subs for the game and I have a player who is afk. This leaves me with two options. Either I mod kill them or I sub in one of the players who died to take the player position. That’s the only way. If I go with option two I want to see if the majority is okay with it or not. Let me know before the DP ends.

Thanks in advance.

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

7- @AL_sama

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

13- @Ansatsuken

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

@mothbomb
We've already Kc to a mod-kill. I'm fine with whatever you think is better to keep the game balanced and kicking.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Odd @mothbomb

Just the fact that Poison has confidently claimed Alice is town, should make you guys back up and think twice before making that move. I might be unassured, and the way i play is seemingly dumb(?) but how about you put more trust in All_Red here...

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is idk how can i trust so many invest certainties. Just saying.
I want some oppinions here.
VoteLynch : XDDDDD

CORAZON IS TOWN!!!
Voting Alice is a bad option, I'll give my reasonings next day phase, I know it will put suspicion on me right now, but I hardly claimed her to be scum last DP. And I'm saying she is town today!
Dont Ore. He is town. Don't ask me how i know. Cant explain it without being mod killed. :ROFLMAO:

@Elmage G Ace if you want to go scum hunting. Dont start on me. You're just wasting your time.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
There are consequences Rhed if we mislynch Al. Are you willing to take the risks. ?
Yea. Id i wasnt I wouldnt be constantly saying lynch HIM!! All caps.
If im wrong, let me be wrong. But I know, I am NOT wrong. I have proof that I cannot mention, till the end of this game. So right now, you have to trust me.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Yea. If I wasnt I wouldnt be constantly saying lynch HIM!! All caps.
If im wrong, let me be wrong. But I know, I am NOT wrong. I have proof that I cannot mention, till the end of this game. So right now, you have to trust me.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The problem is idk how can i trust so many invest certainties. Just saying.
I want some oppinions here.
You shouldnt take your chances on a stiuation like Alice when, there are people saying they are town. Instead look into people that don't have protection, as scummy as that nay sound, I dont think scum will try to protext thier own, pubically. Like they wont pubiclly state that that person cant be scum, like what is done with Alice. Not to metion the people that are saying dont lynch alice were all towns...

You should lynch Al trust me on this one.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shouldnt take your chances on a stiuation like Alice when, there are people saying they are town. Instead look into people that don't have protection, as scummy as that nay sound, I dont think scum will try to protext thier own, pubically. Like they wont pubiclly state that that person cant be scum, like what is done with Alice. Not to metion the people that are saying dont lynch alice were all towns...

You should lynch Al trust me on this one.
I am really paranoid when is about the things scum can make to look townish.
I need something from Alice. I usually don't know myself what.

i have to iso Al to see his posts.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea. If I wasnt I wouldnt be constantly saying lynch HIM!! All caps.

Vote Lynch: Al_sama

Rhed Im trusting with you this one.
And take a good look now for the voting movements till the EOD.

If Al flip Rhaast, and Mendel flip as a townie.

ISO Scarlet again

Status
Not open for further replies.