Not open for further replies.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still somewhat suspicious of Michelle but, I'd say Odd for now due to the way he's going after people. Even if he's town, he's harming us more than helping us by trying to get townies lynched.
I don't like the way you put it when asked for top suspect ''even if he's town, harms us more than helps'' it's like you already know he's town but want him dead anyways.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like the way you put it when asked for top suspect ''even if he's town, harms us more than helps'' it's like you already know he's town but want him dead anyways.
If I knew he was town, I wouldn't be saying he's my top suspect at all lol. I'm saying that if he is indeed town, he's really not helping us with his tactics.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I knew he was town, I wouldn't be saying he's my top suspect at all lol. I'm saying that if he is indeed town, he's really not helping us with his tactics.
Yeah but you add it as to imply even if he's town, we should off him so I don't see that as trying to catch scum but just to kill someone, whoever. You don't really have other solid suspects, you said you kind of suspect Michelle but never said why.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First 7 pages (1-140)

OK the mechanics talk in the first thirty posts tends to be a bit of a red flag. One of the people who suggested a setup is likely scum: the group is Red, Poison (less likely, they seemed to genuinely be thinking about the answer), Corazon and Al. (This is based off scum easily hiding in mechanics talk.)

A person (Red) who screams scum at everything is usually more likely Town: they're not trying to look Townie nor are they trying to push towards or away from something: agendaless.

I don't like the role talk around 30-40, mainly because it looks very close to the edge of rule breaking.

NGL Any LoL talk is going to go over my head so I'm just going to ignore it. Even with explanations, I still don't feel qualified. (In Fate and Terra Mafia I did a load of research into flavours just for it to blow up into my face so...)

Al had a point in 55, tis noted.

Could it be possible Kayn is able to choose their own alignment? @Rej Just a thought. (This definitely goes against what I said earlier in the post...)

Al seems a little passive, but I like his points.

I like how Red was trying to push the game along in 89, but I take issue with how they're trying to get read lists without posting theirs. It's a passive way of trying to make content and look like they're doing something without adding to the conversation.

I have nothing against him, but I'm slightly wary of Rej due to him being a bank of LoL knowledge. It would be easier for scum Rej to get into Town's good graces since he can make himself important easily.

XDDDD derp is Townie. Scum tend to take more care of the rules for the planning purposes. It also creates a focus on the player, something scum would usually wish to avoid.
First sign that she seemed town to me, not only was she giving her reads, but also her thought process, you can tell what she's probably thinking while reading this, and that's quite difficult to do while she's town, although I don't agree to the statements in italics, she also seem to have good intuition as seen where she flags Rej's approach to the game like in bold
Page 8 to 12. (141 to 240)

I kinda go back on XDDDD with their 150. I think it shows a certain awareness of what they're doing which is incompatible with their early posts imo.

OK I go against that again in 165. Karote is totally the player to derp as they did. Meta says Town. Concerning the interaction, I feel like it is probably T/T knowing its you. Red looks like they were trying to solve you, and you were acting naturally.

@Corazon Concerning 177, I disagree with the sentiment. Day 1 is always about content, and even hollow content can say a lot imo. However, I do think the most behind this is good: you want to give a chance for the non-posters to post more easily.

Something feels slightly odd about Mich, can't put my finger on it.

@Al-sama Can confirm the amount of experience Karote has had.

205 shows a trait of honesty in Rej.

I do think Red is Town for their Karote push and vote: the wavering as new information came to light speaks Town.
13 onwards: there really is not much from these few pages. This is up to 307.

Concerning 265: although I disagree with the conclusion and reasoning of Kyte, I don't yet know what the mindset behind it is. Try to look beyond what you disagree with, and try to see where they're coming from.

@Kyte_ How much experience do you have?

281: add Ansatsuken to the list of people who speak about Town scum ratios.

Ansat and Mich felt like they were speaking conspiratorally around 300.

@Odd I'm guessing you have a strong Town read of Kyte: why?
I... Don't think I've noticed you in this game before now? What's your strongest feeling about a player or post from this game?
What do you think of what I said then, concerning the people who spoke of setups?
It doesn't always work that way, concerning the first point. It is usually easier for scum to get out of being lynched, as they always have teammates to try and push away from them, whilst Town don't.
I agree on the point that lynching inactives is not a good idea: but lynching within them is rather NAI. There is usually only one scum within an inactive group, in my experience.
Generally town vibes, giving her thoughts and asking questions...
Odd vs Houtarou in the 470s and 480s: I feel like this might be a T/S interaction and I don't know why.
This could be true tbh, I was blindsided by the whole Odd vs Houtarou at DP1
495, 496, 497 from Houtarou ping me tonally, especially the last one. It feels kinda manipulative
I think I've found something else odd but it kinda depends on Houtarou's alignment, but it's noted.
Care to share what you found?
Red
Poison
Odd
Rej
Karote
Al

^ People I am not voting today. Everyone else I don't have enough to say either way just yet.

For now:

VoteLynch: Houtarou

For being the only player who has pinged me at all this far.
I did, it was mainly your conversation with Odd that did it. I may have also asked a question, one sec.
This is one of the posts I pointed out, and I'll try to explain best I can.

It just feels like you're trying to use deductive reasoning here to get your way. There's nothing inherently wrong with what was said: but I do take issue in how it is used to deflect back onto Odd.
VoteLynch: Houtarou

Since I don't believe in any of the wagons, might as well do some vote science.
so far she feels Houtarou is scum and goes after him
EoD thoughts and wagon composition stuff. For all intensive purposes Rej will be considered Town where appropriate, since he was unaligned with Mafia.

I think my statement in 786 still stands: Rej is not Mafia and with what happened EoD so is Houtarou. (842)
826: for some reason I feel that Rej may have been voting Michelle for an agenda, I will need to look into it.
The only people not shifting their votes around EoD are Odd and kc. Noted because scum are more likely to be static in their voting habits.
Poison unvotes, brings Rej down to 3. I unvote because of the reasoning in 898.
Poison, Houtarou and PK are probably Town for the same reasons as Odd and kc are suspect: they were shifting votes around.
854 is nice: Odd looks really annoyed that Rej was likely going to be lynched due to his Townread.
881: @Elmage G Ace why does this post sound like you were lurking at EoD?
OK Al was definitely not around for EoD since he didn't know Houtarou posted a readlist.

All_Red x1 : XDDDDD
Elmage G Ace x1 : Kyte_1
Odd x1 : kc5181
Michelle x2 : PK, Rej
Corazon x2 : Michelle, Kyte_
Houtarou x1 : Odd
Rej x3: Houtarou, Ansatsuken, ScarletCelestial

Not Voting: All_Red, Poison-chan, Al_Sama, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator

3 weird things from this VC: Alice, Odd and kc were all around at EoD but didn't vote anyone or were static in their voting.
@kc5181 and @Odd why keep your votes on a person of whom did not have a large enough wagon to be lynched? (I'm not completely sure if Houtarou's wagon just dropped during the last min, so why not vote Rej, Corazon or Michelle? in that case)
2 scum in the non-voters, calling it.
I honestly don't know where the scum would be on these wagons with how many were static, with wagons that were likely Town/SK for most of EoD and there being so many non-voters, despite 5 of them being active. At the least.
There is a good reason for why you didn't see me push anyone Mendel: it's because I had literally nothing I was confident on and searched for Town instead, rather than Mafia. My goal on Day 1 is more to create content (to read players with) and information (through flips and votes).

Concerning Houtarou, I think I may need to look at that again then, though using post numbers instead of quoting is something I have been complained at for.

I didn't answer you properly on the Mafia placement thing, sorry. Basically: I tend to go by the minimum amount of scum around since in a setup like this there is possibly more than one third party role, which tends to impact Mafia numbers. Setup repeats at Mafia Colosseum tend to follow different Town/scum ratios as a result (ex: Easter Mafia changing from 4 scum to 3 scum and an SK.) In regards to why I use my methods, I just know that it works for me and helps get my own thoughts in order, even if it doesn't benefit anyone else. I find this hard to explain, tbh.
So what she stated was consistent with her actions, town attribute
Wasn't this the exact same Town list as yesterday?
I think Mendel's Town: the way he spoke to me yesterday was that of someone who was trying to understand where the player they're questioning is coming from. They seem like a high effort player, which tends to be harder to catch as scum, but how he was questioning me was supplemented by the effort, instead of trying to make the effort look like the main point imo.
My thoughts on Mendel exactly
Concerning Houtarou: there are two points which Mendel considered odd:

1. How he trash talked rather than give valued reasoning.
2. Echoing thoughts of mine from my early posts.

Concerning the latter, I don't think mirroring was used. This is because early on I didn't notice it if it were happening, which I usually do and do fall for. (Laniakea in Super Shot RIP) When mirroring would become more important in the mid to late Day, I'd say his thoughts and pushes were unique.

The bigger criticism is the former, and I looked at his issues of Odd, myself and Rej in order.

Odd:
The thing about his read of Odd, is that it is rather self centered, both when he started it and near the end of it, though it does show changes in his thoughts on the matter. At the beginning he thought him scum, later on executioner. I have to agree with Mendel in saying that the trash talk is problematic: it feels like he's trying to create content and push toward a player without effort.

In comparison to early Day 1 Red, this is scummy. Red was posting thoughts of a person being scum without making an attempt to bolster it, unlike Houtarou. The way he bolstered it was either self centered or trash talking, which to me makes the information imparted hollow.

It does not feel like a Townie tunnel, which he left when he realised he wasn't convincing anyone,if scum.

Me:

A lot of his argument felt to me as if he just didn't get what the point I was trying to make was. It wasn't trying to provide an out for himself, I don't think.

Rej:

A lot of his issues with Rej were mainly related to trying to get people onto his wagon without much explanation behind it.

Overall:

I think there are issues with how he went about trying to get Odd and Rej lynched. However, the progressions from one fight to another are very natural, and I doubt scum would be so focused on a single person without trying to look Townie. He isn't trying to be pleasing or attempt to look Town.
bold: I think that's the main issue I have with Houtarou, not just in this game, but as you rightly pointed out, it's not an indication he's mafia
- I still stand by my statement there is at least one non-voter from Day 1 who is scum. Most likely Elmage, Rose, Al or Corazon if in the lower posters.
- I think there's one scum in the non-voters of Day 2. If I take my previous number from Day 1, I'm left with one of Corazon or Rose. This may mean there were two non-voters who are scum from Day 1.

- I'd say there's two scum between Al and Conspirator's wagons, and one in the off wagons. The two scum on those wagons are between Alice, Kyte and Elmage.
- For those that haven't seen me do this before, it's on the basis that scum don't tend to be on the same wagons, unless they're 1. very ballsy or 2. trying to save or bus a partner. Since this is very unlikely to be the case in Day 1, and I don't think this is the case Day 2, scum are likely spread out thinly.

-Concerning Day 1's VC, I'd say there's one in the non-Rej wagons, possibly one on Rej (likely always Ansatsuken I think) and two in the non-voters.

-I feel like there's something seriously off due to the extremely stagnant wagons and quiet EoDs. I'd say that any wagon that has had prominence is likely not affiliated with Mafia. That makes Houtarou Town for definite imo. It also suggests that scum have had a very offhanded approach, so haven't had much involvement in the build up of said wagons. I think there is likely one wagon from Day 2 that actually was scum, and it's between Michelle, Elmage and Corazon since they're the smallest wagons with least prominence. If there is anything I'm certain of it's that there's two scum in that Day 1 VC from the non-voters.
Still giving her thought... @ScarletCelestial did you pursue this? Who's the most scummy from your lists in bold right now
Basically I really need to look into Elmage and Corazon.
I saw your ISO on me, did you do the same for Corazon?

I'd say she's a more than decent player, good at deductions, and she's basically stating her thought process as she progresses, so I'd say she's town @Alice in Noodleland

Anyways, for my own town list

@ScarletCelestial - town
@All_Red - town lean
@AL_sama - town lean (still have to ISO him again)
@Houtarou - town lean
@Kyte_ - town lean (same as AL)

there's just one thing I find off about moth, and I'll check him out too, otherwise he seems town to me.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I forgot to put the above in spoiler tags xD kinda in a hurry
Yea. Id i wasnt I wouldnt be constantly saying lynch HIM!! All caps.
If im wrong, let me be wrong. But I know, I am NOT wrong. I have proof that I cannot mention, till the end of this game. So right now, you have to trust me.
Interesting, I wouldn't ask you anything that would lead to your hinting your role, but think carefully about whatever info you may have. Anyways, I'll take a look at AL now.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thoughts on and Poison calling her town: Poison had the ability to steal an ability from another player and use as her own, so it's entirely possible that she stole an invest role, and targeted Alice, so her saying Alice is Town may means more than just a town read, however that doesn't mean it's 100% confirmed she's town, there's still a possibility she's scum, I'm ignoring the whole Alice discussion now because even if she's mafia (not say she is or isn't), there are other ones and she's always going to be an easy lynch, so we can always come back to lynch her if we get more info

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here's the thing red saying I m scum and she has proof but if it was true wouldn't she be mod killed as its kinda hinting her role

use your brain guys
well she not saying her role exactly? just saying your scum but not telling full details. there role can be anything.

But if do flip town, that would make her look bad because she said she had proof. would scum mess up that early?

Status
Not open for further replies.