Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What i don't want to do is experimenting like Luk did. I want to think and came to a consensus by talking with everyone.

What do you think about my previous post?
Yeah, I've read your post. I think you're doing a great job. As a scum, of course.

I asked AL before his death about a person he'd bet is scum, and you were at the head of the list. The God-Father wanted to sustain his life even if it means using his scum mate as a means to do it. Back then, you didn't even have much shade around you that would justify someone cutting all doubt in you being scum. There is more to say, but i don't think i'm considering the chance that you're not getting lynched this DP, so we'll just have to go along with things how they are.

I know there's a lot of reverse psychology in your posts this phase and in your reads list, but we'll extract the next scum under all this bile of WIFOM logic. Send my regards to AL in the graveyard.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the living players i have these thoughts, the order is random:

Al's voters:

Houtarou: towniest since day 1 in my eyes, i already said his tone didn't change.

Red: it took a while for me to understand she has to be town. After the conversion she posted less.

Kyte: went very active against Al, i always had him as nul but when Al was lynched i put him in town part.

Elmage: i had him as suspect since day 1 because he posted less than usual. He said he is busy and this is understandable for the low posting part.

Alice: she is playing almost the same as town and as wolf and i still read her as scum.

Scarlet: the only thing that comes into my mind about her is townish paranoia.

Corazon: he is now saying he observe the game and give conclusions, i don't understand this playstyle, as being antitown.

Michelle: put here to have all players listed

Odd: his posts are townish and he is scumhunting - if he were in Al's wagon i would put him as first suspect for being converted.

XDD: i don't see game contributions and i am bothered by the meta offered by Scarlet for her because i don't see her towniness at all.

The theory with 5 scum dropped because the game is still ongoing.
So we have 3 or 4 scum here.

i can see Red converted as scum atm unfortunately, and Alice as busser on Al's wagon (it still may be one more busser here). But because i can be wrong i am still waiting for content.
And one of Corazon and Xdd are scum for sure.
I'm scum because I don't have any game contribution, good one. I have been fluffing this whole game, right?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow you've posted more than I thought Karote.

I've had another look at Day 3 and yeah you seem more aggressive there, I'm guessing I slid over it. Your read of Michelle is also pretty consistent.

Do you think that their presence in thread could be impacting how they're playing?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...Kyte why are you writing like him flipping scum is a foregone conclusion without much scumhunting going on?
Because I'm confident she is, I don't necessarily trust Corazon, though. I'm busy right now, so might not be the right time to write a long paragraph on why I think she's scum. Honestly, I've been invested in this game recently that I've procrastinated my work for some time now. I need to get my shit together lol. Bottom line is i think Michelle is scum...

@Corazon do you have any other town/scum reads that you're confident on.

Status
Not open for further replies.