Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why you feel the need to call out those votes as sheeping/opportunistic, I'm sure you read the topic and saw why I voted, lol.

Who's scum that must die today?
I don't understand the meaning of shading Luk today from Elmage, he said he will come back shortly but he didn't.
This is not a day to rush things, i need to think at everyone so i will put a full list with my thoughts

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw guys isn't it strange there no deaths :lok:
Naomi left a hint that there was a reason, of course we didn't know, but she did role lock some people, and I'll get to that shortly
nah it's fine, town need the info.

How people buss me at end day phase while i was offline (timezone etc)
You are shading here Luk and this is ugly. I think I played with Luk 1/3 fron the all game i played (didn't count, but can be more than 10 games) and now i can tell something about his playstyle.
There is not such thing as embarrassing oneself while playing mafia. He suspected me to can have a counterwagon and i would like to ask him myself why he picked me. But the reason is easy, he knows me best and wanted me to come and play. We have 2 hours difference and it was late at me while at him was still 9 pm and i fell asleep with the phone in my hands. I am sorry i couldn't play at Eod.
Fell asleep again, I'm being drained at work...
Ugly? Luk, a townie just went on to lead a push on Naomi, he was 100% sure she was town, so unless there's a reasonable explanation, then it's more like an embarrassment to me. Also my problem is actually with you. I think we've been in a similar position before, only then Alice was being pushed to lynched, the meg game I think. You can tell, to a certain extent a town based on interactions, and the tone of their posts, you've said it before, and I've seen you do it several times, so I was hoping you'd have picked that up, but you just left your vote on her. Perhaps you were not around when the votes finally locked, but you should have seen that even before Vote lock, knowing a mislynch is bad for us, also I noticed Luk trying to form the counter wagon on you, but notice the voters, and the reaction of everyone in else, I'd say the voters of Naomi are mostly towns, maybe there's one mafia idk. But from the tone of her posts, and her activity at EOD, she was town. Look how AL just gave up defending himself he was going to flip mafia, there was no point for him again.

Also Naomi low-key hinted something, like I bolded above I'll check that, but you're the highest in my scummy list till I find someone else, or you prove yourself as town

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Michelle always attack things without reason as town?
Well I have not much idea about Michelle meta, but she has a habit to defend her town reads, if her town read player getting accused and she does not agree with the reasoning then she can vote for the accuser and so on. But maybe she's playing like that cuz she's busy which is true

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I have not much idea about Michelle meta, but she has a habit to defend her town reads
My meta is something i promised to myself to broke at every game i am playing, because it always bothers me to be judged from it.
I posted at MU this and now i will tell you too: they scumread me because i had a serious tone while here i was scumhunted for a joking tone. Iirc both times there was a wolf shading me because of meta "reading".
So please, let meta aside and let's talk about our game here.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Final Vote Tally :

Houtarou :
Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon
mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial
Odd : Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama

Al_Sama
has 8 votes.
Alice in Noodleland has 2 votes
Kyte_ has 2 vote
Corazon has 1 vote
ScarletCelestial has 1 vote

People who did not vote :
ScarletCelestial, Corazon
From the Al's wagon we KNOW one is converted in scum. Now we know Luk and Naomi were not scum so we have just 5 people in that wagon who are alive:
Houtarou
Red
Kyte
Elmage
Alice
Al had 7 voters with 8 votes. The multivote ability exist in the game but idk if is relevant for scumhunting.

From Al's wagon Red and Houtarou voted for Naomi while Kyte and Elmage didn't vote at all.

Outside Al's wagon everyone is still alive so we have scum in
Scarlet (didnt vote)
Corazon (didnt vote)
Michelle (voted Alice)
Odd (voted Alice)
XDD (voted Corazon)

The reason i don't accuse anyone is that accusing is the easiest thing to do.
we accused yesterday Naomi and we were wrong so today i need to think and reread things.
The VCs will help me in analysis so i posted them first.

Final Vote Tally:

All_Red :
Corazon > Unvote > Naomi_Rose
TheLukundo : Houtarou > Naomi_Rose > unvote > Naomi_Rose > Michelle > Naomi_Rose > Michelle
ScarletCelestial : Naomi_Rose > TheLukundo > Naomi_Rose
Odd : Naomi_Rose
Michelle : Naomi_Rose
Naomi_Rose : ScarletCelestial
Houtarou : Naomi_Rose > Kyte_ > Naomi_Rose
Alice in Noodleland : TheLukundo > Michelle
Corazon : Houtarou

Naomi_Rose has 7 votes.
Houtarou has 1 vote.
Michelle has 2 vote.

People not voting :
Elmage, Kyte

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goid morning and finished to read the page 135 I will catch up asap.

First RIP Luk :/

Second

i would like to know IF you are so sure about yourself why you were so passive many days?
This game is about posting and stay a while to interact. You posted few things halfheartedly and didn't help at all the scumhunt and now you drop an accusation without any base.
Ask me anything and i will answer.
I don't need to ask you anything lol, I've literally said I found you sus from the first DP and now I'm certain so I'm going through with what I should have done in the first place. I'm a player who observes and gets more active as the game progresses. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm coming for you and your team.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't need to ask you anything lol, I've literally said I found you sus from the first DP and now I'm certain so I'm going through with what I should have done in the first place. I'm a player who observes and gets more active as the game progresses. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm coming for you and your team.
You have no proof against me, this is your word against mine.
Your effort in the game is never visible.
You didn't bring something new, you just said again what you already said.
You now are hiding behind the no claim rule to accuse me.

I want to see you as villager because of Kc's self sacrifice but honestly it became hard. You are either a wrong villa or just scum.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have no proof against me, this is your word against mine.
Your effort in the game is never visible.
You didn't bring something new, you just said again what you already said.
You now are hiding behind the no claim rule to accuse me.

I want to see you as villager because of Kc's self sacrifice but honestly it became hard. You are either a wrong villa or just scum.
You're right, my effort isn't visible coz that's how I play, like I jus said, I get more active as the game progresses. And I'm hiding behind nothing, I asked the townies to trust me with this coz I need them all if we are to win. It will literally take a team effort to win this game now after all the mislynches and I'm glad I didn't vote a lot up to this point coz I would've felt a lot worse if I lynched townie members. All I've done so far is ask them to trust me with this and I would never do that if I had even a 1% doubt in my mind but I don't coz you're scum and I'll be coming for the rest of y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.