Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller can you please make a voting history like thingy, I mean the track who voted whom then unvoted and the last final vote from them thingy.

I know it's a little bit of extra work, but come on, the almighty can do it right?
You must be registered for see images

I will do it in DP2.

Reactions: AL_sama and Poison

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your first approach is wrong, I just not at my best currently or more like I can't focus, cuz my mind is distracted too much but your reason for my vote is wrong. And if you're town then start playing right
Earlier I was saying in my role PM that a scum is about to vote for Kyte right now, it's too perfect for them and they won't be able to resist and then you came and voted Kyte

The only choice I had to make was call you out straight away or keep it to myself to and try to catch your team

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earlier I was saying in my role PM that a scum is about to vote for Kyte right now, it's too perfect for them and they won't be able to resist and then you came and voted Kyte

The only choice I had to make was call you out straight away or keep it to myself to and try to catch your team
Honestly, dude, you thought really highly of your technique but honestly do you take me for someone who just votes randomly? Of all people you should know it's my habit to defend my town reads lol

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken I meant to reply on your post that's above the one I quoted, actually. Sorry for that. And I agree with Luffy that it's meaningless to go after players who will either be mod-killed or subbed out next phase, but I wanted to entertain your approach that i don't think is consistent when you included me in the list and discarded the most inactive out of all.
@Ansatsuken I meant to reply on your post that's above the one I quoted, actually. Sorry for that. And I agree with Luffy that it's meaningless to go after players who will either be mod-killed or subbed out next phase, but I wanted to entertain your approach that i don't think is consistent when you included me in the list and discarded the most inactive out of all.
Sorry for putting you with them. Yeah you activity in this DP is good.

And talking about player to be Mod kill or sub out I’m one of the player.

In my current condition I couldn’t pull my best game play. At least I try to enjoy this Day phase while it last.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next Up is Alice, by intuition, she is a definate SCUM. And to be honest her actions don't speak much, she is a low poster, lays low and safe most of the time.
Hi Everyone! hope we all have a great time playing.
Moth is banned for 3 games if im. Not mistaken

I'm trying to catch with the thread while working so if you see my Name below that means im reading the thread. Also my Internet connection is given me problems most of the times.
There are some unfamiliar faces such as Noami and the other one. Second time playing with Kyte.

So far based on my playing experiences with them players such Houtarou, Poison, All_Red and Michelle can really blend in both as Mafia, indie or townie.

And to my favourite everrr Ansa,:flowers:,
Nice to see you again. Give me your town reads before you go away again.
Guys let me have a cup of coffee first. :lok:. I fell asleep whike typing my reply last night. XD
What was your question again? Spare me some data.. You can laugh.. But im really trying to get a signal. XD
My read is that seeing you still playing consistently.. Im town leaning you for now. Usually you play bad as a Mafia like me.

And since when did Ansatsuken count the player posts as part of his game reading?
Got a good signal. :ira:

@Michelle maybe i used the wrong word what i meant to say really is that you cam change your playstyle according to your faction. Valid also for Houtarou, all Rhed and Poison.

@Rej what is that vote? Really?
Rej vote on me look like trying to divert whoever getting the most attention asn.
The only one who acted on NP0 i think is Kayn. Idk what wincoin The host put on that role but seems like chose to join the dark side.

If the Next NP he dont act.. Meaning no extra killing.. My theory is that it's an Even and Odd NP action. But its just a theory.

If you you're indirectly asking me if im Kayn. Wrong door.
The efff PK... Im experiencing really bad signal but i put effort to read the thread.
<°<

Where is Kyte.? I answered your question.. Noe what's next?
@SoulKiller any vote updates please?
We're nearing the Eod. This is where the voting and unvoting became really interesting.

2nd post, nothing notable, just pre explaining why we shouldn't angleshoot and find her scummy. Angleshooting is not allowed so we won't call you scum based on that.

3rd post, yeah it's happy to see Ansa, and yeah the players you mentioned blend well, I do? I think my scum and town plays are lot different anyway if you say so. But you blend like water colours do, so I appreciate you there.

4th, so you fell asleep while typing a reply, so when you woke up you forgot to press the post button?

5th Ask for a 'Signal' what? What kinda signal?

6th Town reads Elmage.

7th, Finallly, GETS THE Signal, again what signal?

8th, hmm, puts shadows on rej for voting her.

9th here is one interesting thing to remember, "the only one who acted on NP0 is Kyan" how do you know its only one, well I don't believe the write up 100% about specific players, but how do you know only one? Also, it's kinda a same question I wanted to ask you what Kyte (I don't know what made you ask this question, was it the same thing as in my case? Well, let it be.) asked that's why you were on my initutive scum list from the very beginning.

10th, about the signal, now I get it network, rather internet signal. You see a funny thing, Corazon just stated he knows few people got a bad signal so they can't post. Are you two scum buddies?

All your posts are pretty fluffy and there is literally nothing contributing till now. Scummy enough. And you just got dragged Corazon into my leaning scum list.

Overall Reaction : Definitely a Scum by intuition.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay stuff is getting hot, I dont like those guys forming a wagon on Red, don't know what kind of player she is, but she is not trying to get out of this wagon, seems townish for me. Now I really start to consider if Kyte and XDDDDD are a scumteam and XDDDDD takes the backseat because Kyte drives the attention away from XDDDDD who was partially a hot topic this DP.

Also Alice again took a backseat after contributing for some minutes. @Alice in Noodleland I hope you can add some more thoughts until EoD.

The second wagon formed is on Houtarou, which is interesting because now it is questionable if Houtaru is team with Kyte and XDDDDD because I was part of those driving attention towards XDDDDD and since then Houtarou tunneled on me. So maybe @Odd is right this time.

I rather think a lynch on Kyte will prove more.

VoteLynch: Kyte

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next Up is Alice, by intuition, she is a definate SCUM. And to be honest her actions don't speak much, she is a low poster, lays low and safe most of the time.

2nd post, nothing notable, just pre explaining why we shouldn't angleshoot and find her scummy. Angleshooting is not allowed so we won't call you scum based on that.

3rd post, yeah it's happy to see Ansa, and yeah the players you mentioned blend well, I do? I think my scum and town plays are lot different anyway if you say so. But you blend like water colours do, so I appreciate you there.

4th, so you fell asleep while typing a reply, so when you woke up you forgot to press the post button?

5th Ask for a 'Signal' what? What kinda signal?

6th Town reads Elmage.

7th, Finallly, GETS THE Signal, again what signal?

8th, hmm, puts shadows on rej for voting her.

9th here is one interesting thing to remember, "the only one who acted on NP0 is Kyan" how do you know its only one, well I don't believe the write up 100% about specific players, but how do you know only one? Also, it's kinda a same question I wanted to ask you what Kyte (I don't know what made you ask this question, was it the same thing as in my case? Well, let it be.) asked that's why you were on my initutive scum list from the very beginning.

10th, about the signal, now I get it network, rather internet signal. You see a funny thing, Corazon just stated he knows few people got a bad signal so they can't post. Are you two scum buddies?

All your posts are pretty fluffy and there is literally nothing contributing till now. Scummy enough. And you just got dragged Corazon into my leaning scum list.

Overall Reaction : Definitely a Scum by intuition.
wanna lynch off Alice EoD? I wouldn't mind it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.