Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
My plans have resided over the assumption that I wouldn't be killed, but you have very well chattered it into pieces by that move. It's a little frustrating because i wanted and suggested we role block you and two others, using Odd's ( Or scarlet's) ability the NP i was converted, but I was busy that day, irl, and the suggestion came right before the NP was brought to an end.

Good Job. Vote MVP: Corazon

You've also done really well, Luffy, from calling out Rej to Scarlet and Odd, your senses are sharp, and your fangs are always out and ready for the hunt. AL has also shown an entertaining play as usual, had he not been AL, I wouldn't have suspected him as much, great night moves, and smooth play. Red, you were a great chess piece for the team and a great team-mate, generally. Had i not been converted, we'd have both definitely left a greater finger-print on the outcome of the game. Scarlet, i think you should be awarded the Oscar in mafia, great play, and great convensive skills, it's been a great game in the limited time i played with you, and it was funny how you'd pinpoint posts to SK, and claim it had broken the rules to get the poor players mod-killed for nothing lol. You're heartless. Odd, you too, I see your skills there in unwaveringly pushing Luffy from the beginning, it gives off a very strong town impression, even if target flips town. Mendel, you're a great skeptical player with great skills, overall. Maybe you shouldn't be that evidently active on the surface like that, as an indie, but that's just my opinion. Rej, really wanted to see more you, buddy, but Luffy is all yours to blame, lol.

Everyone else, GG. Thanks for hosting, SK.
You played me well lol. Should've suspected you of all people.
:onion-msn-smileys-18:

Reactions: Houtarou

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My plans have resided over the assumption that I wouldn't be killed, but you have very well chattered it into pieces by that move. It's a little frustrating because i wanted and suggested we role block you and two others, using Odd's ( Or scarlet's) ability the NP i was converted, but I was busy that day, irl, and the suggestion came right before the NP was brought to an end.

Good Job. Vote MVP: Corazon

You've also done really well, Luffy, from calling out Rej to Scarlet and Odd, your senses are sharp, and your fangs are always out and ready for the hunt. AL has also shown an entertaining play as usual, had he not been AL, I wouldn't have suspected him as much, great night moves, and smooth play. Red, you were a great chess piece for the team and a great team-mate, generally. Had i not been converted, we'd have both definitely left a greater finger-print on the outcome of the game. Scarlet, i think you should be awarded the Oscar in mafia, great play, and great convensive skills, it's been a great game in the limited time i played with you, and it was funny how you'd pinpoint posts to SK, and claim it had broken the rules to get the poor players mod-killed for nothing lol. You're heartless. Odd, you too, I see your skills there in unwaveringly pushing Luffy from the beginning, it gives off a very strong town impression, even if target flips town. Mendel, you're a great skeptical player with great skills, overall. Maybe you shouldn't be that evidently active on the surface like that, as an indie, but that's just my opinion. Rej, really wanted to see more you, buddy, but Luffy is all yours to blame, lol.

Everyone else, GG. Thanks for hosting, SK.
Lol I had to be patient af and hoped you didn't act scummy in those two DPs it took for the ability to take affect. Y'all did a good job doe and that curse was annoying af, I could only vote for Oreki lmao. SK warned me that I needed to vote for Oreki and I was like "you said I had to vote him, not that I couldn't try to get everyone to lynch Michelle" :sigar:

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I did tell you this before as a town, Red. I think you really need to be more skeptic. I'm sure this game is gonna refine you for the future, even though your skills are definitely aren't bad as they are right now. You did get AL after all.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am gonna make a huge wallie about the game but too exhausted at this point honestly so will do it sometime tomorrow or after tomorrow ^^ but glad to see that everyone enjoyed the game. What do you guys think of the roles now it's there in the open. :unsure::unsure:

If the game reached DP8 then it would be either rip town or rip mafia due to Kayle role lol.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I had to be patient af and hoped you didn't act scummy in those two DPs it took for the ability to take affect. Y'all did a good job doe and that curse was annoying af, I could only vote for Oreki lmao. SK kept warning me I needed to vote for Oreki and I was like "you said I had to vote him, not that I couldn't try to get everyone to lynch Michelle" :sigar:
I tried to act like i was on the same curse, and ofc, I planned out that i'd kill you right after Michelle is died, so you don't claim you were under the curse too. After all, it was a one-time-use ability. Little did i know that i'd die and that would go to the garbage bin.

I was planning to lynch Oriki, next, with All_Red in the front line. We'd also had an additional super-kill shot, thanks to Red, again.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am gonna make a huge wallie about the game but too exhausted at this point honestly so will do it sometime tomorrow or after tomorrow ^^ but glad to see that everyone enjoyed the game. What do you guys think of the roles now it's there in the open. :unsure::unsure:

If the game reached DP8 then it would be either rip town or rip mafia due to Kayle role lol.
I say it was great. I will give my full thoughts later lol

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I did tell you this before as a town, Red. I think you really need to be more skeptic. I'm sure this game is gonna refine you for the future, even though your skills are definitely aren't bad as they are right now. You did get AL after all.
haha yup she played well

its funny how you suspected me cause it was me

you played great as usual

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
His team killed him lol. They accepted my trojan horse. And even that was your idea!

The roles were cool and mystic. I was so supprised thag Luffy just ended the dp like that!! I loved my ability too, it gave me my favorite role in mafia: lover role, but with litteraly anyone.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to act like i was on the same curse, and ofc, I planned out that i'd kill you right after Michelle is died, so you don't claim you were under the curse too. After all, it was a one-time-use ability. Little did i know that i'd die and that would go to the garbage bin.

I was planning to lynch Oriki, next, with All_Red in the front line. We'd also had an additional super-kill shot, thanks to Red, again.
Honestly I had to get that double kill, with what Luk did the previous DP, it was chaos and I felt if we didn't get y'alls numbers down, the game was over for us. That's why when I thought it was a no lynch, I was annoyed lol but when I realized it worked, I was glad.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you already know what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.