kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said Corazon is mafia then voted me, I had hard time first few DP cus of your statement ...
Yeah, I planned on investigating into that statement after I was high, but then I was modkilled. The thing was I tracked Elmage, no one was killed, so I thought Corazon was either town or mafia, couldn't tell if he was role blocked or not, then you went for the lynch. So after I was modkilled I was like maybe someone blocked Corazon and you investigated his role. It's probably good that I was modkilled.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, he had me as scum for most of the game
lol

Come to think of it, i did genuinely entertain the suspicion on you at some point, but i was soon to take it back after your responses. Poor All_Red saw my post and was like this changes my town reads completely!! Elmage is a Top priority scum! spotted! right there!!

She's a fun person to play with.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol

Come to think of it, i did genuinely entertain the suspicion on you at some point, but i was soon to take it back after your responses. Poor All_Red saw my post and was like this changes my town reads completely!! Elmage is a Top priority scum! spotted! right there!!

Yeah lol! We have a history, she and Houtarou have reasons to sus me xD

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
lol

Oh noo!!!! I litteraly thought you were right, it made sence atm...
:shy:

• Haha
Reactions: Elmage G Ace

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So @SoulKiller, when I investigated Houtarou N1 and came up with Rhaast how did that come about?

The only explanation I can think of is that the Lukundo role picked me and my target was randomly reassigned to myself
Conspirator used his storm ability and you were among the targets.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the idea of hinting at night actions through flavor
I do not like "no hint no claim" setups, the problems are predictable
I usually like the "no hint no claim" setups because people then rely on their scum hunting skills rather than just straight up claim whenever they are in a tough spot. Plus, it is more fun, more rewarding, and more self skill expressive. It's not really problematic the rules are really simple. It mind boggles me how hard people find it to simply just follow the rules and not hint or claim their roles.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew Odd was the last one lol! Nice game everyone! Unfortunately I didn't have much time to be more active!

@Houtarou why you sus me till the end? xD

Vote MVP: Corazon

Nice game man! Scarlet wasn't so bad either, fooled me for a while, I'd have killed you earlier though if I was active... Oh well, nice game

@Kyte_ this win is for you too, I didn't like that you were converted lol!

Nice setup @SoulKiller I enjoyed the game, your write-ups were on point
ayy glad you enjoyed it ^^

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, my overall thoughts about the game and the players.

I was really glad of the amount of activity so thank you everyone for that. At the beginning I was heavily disappointed that the serial killer was lynched. My lovely role gone without even being used. That made the game pretty much strictly mafia vs townie. Mafia had the upper had majority of the game up until DP4-DP5 the moment AL got lynched was the downfall of the mafia and the rise of the townies. Kudos to the townies because they performed really good. Especially toward the later Day Phases were they got their shit together. I feel like the mafia teams rushed some of their abilities that was negated due to aoe protection used from townie side.

Now let's talk about the players. Not gonna mention all ofcourse and some advices.

@ScarletCelestial easily the best performance out of the mafia team. You blended well within the townies and were active, contributing alot and deep wolfed. However, during the later DP's your play started to decline and people I feel were wary of you more due to it. The constant jumping between votes alot was little bit iffy alot. Out of all the players you are the one who changed their votes the most. You were found out by cop in the end which contributed in your lynch along with some holes you left in the latter half of the games.

@AL_sama You were doing okay. Your biggest mistake was taking all_red bait and actually killing poison chan. Fatal mistake which costed you your life and the was the beginning of the downfall for the mafia team. Aatrox was such a crucial and important for mafia. Other than that, you need to have more faith in your own reads and intuitions some time

@All_Red you were doing good red but your reads were way off. You were being abused by mafia at one point that I legit felt bad for you. However, your activity and contribution regardless was good. Your acting was great, when you were in the chat with AL I was legit confused on what was going on and had to go back to you and kyte chat to see what is going on. Thanks to your acting skillz you managed to let mafia take the bait. Your team work with kyte was scary as well to be honest. If kyte remained townie you guys would of been a serious threat to mafia.

@Kyte_ Your play was impressive both as townie and mafia. The plan you made with All_Red was really good and thanks to it mafia lost a major player due to it. If you remained townie and all_red remained attached to you, you would of had an automatic 3 votes and the ability to take two players vote out of the game due to the bear. A major threat to mafia, but we saw how things played out and you got converted and was doing good there, took advantage of all_red trust and allowed mafia to benefit from it for a while. Too bad a player had his eyes on you early on and caught you and died for it.

@Corazon You played good, you had sharp eyes and managed to investigate the right players. However, you need to work on your activity a bit and improve pushing people better. Overall, you were a great assist to the townies and used your role to it's fullest playing a major part in lynching 2 mafia players and killing another one with your death mark ability.

@Houtarou your game during DP1 was very strong. You had scum in your reads from day 1 and managed to catch serial killer mistakes and push him for it, lynching the serial killer in the process which gave townies a huge boost chances of winning from the get go. Your game and reads were really good. However, sometimes during the middle of the game your activity decreased and I feel your attention and your motivation to win went down along with it. You did not have the same impact you had during the beginning and were lacking off. You did pick it up during the last DP and managed to use your skill to execute the last remaining scum. Overall, you played a major role in leading townie team to win.

@Elmage G Ace you were good. Your inactivity hindered you a bit throughout the game. Alot of times during the game when it comes to voting you always just watch and see things unfold without casting your vote. Or waiting little late to cast your vote. This could look scummy. I would advise from doing that so much. You are new to the mafia world and I see alot of good things from you from this game and other games when you are active. I see a bright future for you in the mafia world.

@Rej you were doing good at the beginning of DP1, but then you were doing some bad plays honestly that lead to your own doom. Was just not your game this time because I can tell you can offer soo much more.

@Mendel you were doing really good! I hope to see you more in the mafia community in the future.

@Naomi_Rose You trusted your intuition and used your abilities on the right players and overall had a very townie performance which is really good if you are town. Good job ^^

@Michelle was not that impressed with your performance. You usually do way better because I know from experience michelle. But we learn from our mistakes and grow so i am sure this will be a valuable lesson for you and make you a better mafia player!

@kc5181 I hope this serves as a valuable lesson for you. Don't break the rules of the games again.

If i had to give the MVP for this game it would definitely be either Houtarou or Corazon. Leaning slightly to Houtarou motr because he managed to offer almost as much as Corazon but without a cop/investigating role.

Again thank you everyone for participating in my game. Shoot me with questions if you have any ^^

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

I was really glad of the amount of activity so thank you everyone for that. At the beginning I was heavily disappointed that the serial killer was lynched. My lovely role gone without even being used. That made the game pretty much strictly mafia vs townie. Mafia had the upper had majority of the game up until DP4-DP5 the moment AL got lynched was the downfall of the mafia and the rise of the townies. Kudos to the townies because they performed really good. Especially toward the later Day Phases were they got their shit together. I feel like the mafia teams rushed some of their abilities that was negated due to aoe protection used from townie side.

Now let's talk about the players. Not gonna mention all ofcourse and some advices.

@ScarletCelestial easily the best performance out of the mafia team. You blended well within the townies and were active, contributing alot and deep wolfed. However, during the later DP's your play started to decline and people I feel were wary of you more due to it. The constant jumping between votes alot was little bit iffy alot. Out of all the players you are the one who changed their votes the most. You were found out by cop in the end which contributed in your lynch along with some holes you left in the latter half of the games.

@AL_sama You were doing okay. Your biggest mistake was taking all_red bait and actually killing poison chan. Fatal mistake which costed you your life and the was the beginning of the downfall for the mafia team. Aatrox was such a crucial and important for mafia. Other than that, you need to have more faith in your own reads and intuitions some time

@All_Red you were doing good red but your reads were way off. You were being abused by mafia at one point that I legit felt bad for you. However, your activity and contribution regardless was good. Your acting was great, when you were in the chat with AL I was legit confused on what was going on and had to go back to you and kyte chat to see what is going on. Thanks to your acting skillz you managed to let mafia take the bait. Your team work with kyte was scary as well to be honest. If kyte remained townie you guys would of been a serious threat to mafia.

@Kyte_ Your play was impressive both as townie and mafia. The plan you made with All_Red was really good and thanks to it mafia lost a major player due to it. If you remained townie and all_red remained attached to you, you would of had an automatic 3 votes and the ability to take two players vote out of the game due to the bear. A major threat to mafia, but we saw how things played out and you got converted and was doing good there, took advantage of all_red trust and allowed mafia to benefit from it for a while. Too bad a player had his eyes on you early on and caught you and died for it.

@Corazon You played good, you had sharp eyes and managed to investigate the right players. However, you need to work on your activity a bit and improve pushing people better. Overall, you were a great assist to the townies and used your role to it's fullest playing a major part in lynching 2 mafia players and killing another one with your death mark ability.

@Houtarou your game during DP1 was very strong. You had scum in your reads from day 1 and managed to catch serial killer mistakes and push him for it, lynching the serial killer in the process which gave townies a huge boost chances of winning from the get go. Your game and reads were really good. However, sometimes during the middle of the game your activity decreased and I feel your attention and your motivation to win went down along with it. You did not have the same impact you had during the beginning and were lacking off. You did pick it up during the last DP and managed to use your skill to execute the last remaining scum. Overall, you played a major role in leading townie team to win.

@Elmage G Ace you were good. Your inactivity hindered you a bit throughout the game. Alot of times during the game when it comes to voting you always just watch and see things unfold without casting your vote. Or waiting little late to cast your vote. This could look scummy. I would advise from doing that so much. You are new to the mafia world and I see alot of good things from you from this game and other games when you are active. I see a bright future for you in the mafia world.

@Rej you were doing good at the beginning of DP1, but then you were doing some bad plays honestly that lead to your own doom. Was just not your game this time because I can tell you can offer soo much more.

@Mendel you were doing really good! I hope to see you more in the mafia community in the future.

@Naomi_Rose You trusted your intuition and used your abilities on the right players and overall had a very townie performance which is really good if you are town. Good job ^^

@Michelle was not that impressed with your performance. You usually do way better because I know from experience michelle. But we learn from our mistakes and grow so i am sure this will be a valuable lesson for you and make you a better mafia player!

@kc5181 I hope this serves as a valuable lesson for you. Don't break the rules of the games again.

If i had to give the MVP for this game it would definitely be either Houtarou or Corazon. Leaning slightly to Houtarou motr because he managed to offer almost as much as Corazon but without a cop/investigating role.

Again thank you everyone for participating in my game. Shoot me with questions if you have any ^^
Why im I not you mvp pick 😝😝

Reactions: Houtarou and Kyte_

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not I lost the interest or motivation to play later in the game it just, I had the test and I was barely prepared for that, so had to spend my most of the time doing study lol

Reactions: Naomi_Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.