Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's up with Alice's wincon?

Everyone loves Braum x1 : You can protect everyone during the NP. However if a super kill was performed that NP you will be killed. A sacrifice for the greater good.

Win condition : eliminate all mafia and townie

• Haha
Reactions: Elmage G Ace

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's up with Alice's wincon?

Everyone loves Braum x1 : You can protect everyone during the NP. However if a super kill was performed that NP you will be killed. A sacrifice for the greater good.

Win condition : eliminate all mafia and townie
ugh it's "mafia and indie" that was simply an error in my part will edit it shortly.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Possibly? By the looks of Kyte's vote on me I'm guessing he was going to try and argue that he was targeted by Michelle, so they at least planned around the situation.

Welp, with another 2 Mafia flipped interactions should be easier to sort out. I'll be doing it later. Time to look at VCs again as well, in light of the new information.

@All_Red So why do you think my vote of Michelle makes me scum?
Simple. You sheeped it. You almost never start any lynches, never are the first to join them, and when you are its on lynches that carry no influence. In other words, your most recent vote on Michelle confirms all that. With you only joining the lynch when it was determined she was going to get lynched. I smell sheep scum. But dont eorry this dp isnt for your death. This DP is Luffy's execution.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's quite the claim. Wasnt there already two independents in this game?
Mafia is quite strong so having a big number for mafia seems to be not possible, Odd not giving any connection to all these mafia players revealed so far, he seems to be in his own game, he also not seems to care about town play either. Which only make him third, but that's for later.

For me, I think Odd is the last obstacle in this game

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Mafia is quite strong so having a big number for mafia seems to be not possible, Odd not giving any connection to all these mafia players revealed so far, he seems to be in his own game, he also not seems to care about town play either. Which only make him third, but that's for later.

For me, I think Odd is the last obstacle in this game
So your saying that Mafia is quite strong, therefore to even out the playing fields the mod added a third independent? So a Survivor and an SK and a witch? What do you think the third role is?

Status
Not open for further replies.