Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the townie team losing a good portion of their members fighting the Darkin army proved to be much more difficult. Vladimir was on the offensive this time using his blood magic to weaken and damage the entirety of the townie team. Vladimir blood thirst this DP knew no measures and was growing tired of this prolonged battle, so he was going all out offensive trying to erase the townie teams in one swoop. Vladimir unlike the townie members had infinite supply of blood meaning he never grew tired. If anything he grew stronger every time but he did one fatal mistake. He went too deep into the townie team formation. Braum managed to sneak up on him from behind and hold him tight with all his strength, other townie members managed to damage both his legs as quickly as possible to limit his movement and prevent him from escaping. With the General Darius dealing the final blow and with his mighty axe cuts vladimir head off clean.

The townie team had no time to be happy. They had the rest of the Darkin team to worry about. However, they saw two members of the Darkin army standing far behind and only Aatrox was in the middle of the battle field. Great General Darius wanted to prove to the leader of the Darkin army the legend himself Aatrox of his strength, so he moved forward to face him 1 v 1. Darius clashed with Aatrox for a while until he was bested both in speed and strength, eventually Aatrox with his sword knocked Darius so hard that Darius lost grasp of his axe as he crashed into the ground. Braum saw that the general was in danger and immediately went to protect general Darius but Aatrox with unbelievable speed blocked Braum path knocking braum back crashing into the mountain. The townie team one by one started dashing toward Aatrox but one by one they all have fallen to the mighty Aatrox.

No one was match for him he was just simply leagues above everyone in the battle field. Even the legendary Zed and Kayle barely stood against him. The entire townie team were scattered around the battle field. Aatrox was the only man standing. Great General Darius was slowly crawling trying to reach his axe and just inches away from gabbing his axe. Aatrox stepped on his hand and raised his blade and said "Fight! or be Forgotten." and with elegance he strikes down with his blade to finish off General Darius but his blade suddenly stopped inches away from General Darius face.

Aatrox took a couple steps back. There was immense pain that paralyzed his body completely. Aatrox immediately realized what is going on. Zed two days ago used a forbidden technique on him. Aatrox did not give it too much thought because it did not phase him, however... it seems it was a death mark that needed some time to take affect. Aatrox switched his attention to the knocked out Zed and with all his might dashed toward him to kill the imbecile. Aatrox reached Zed and just as he was about to swing his blade to end Zed once and for all. His body stops as it dissolves into nothingness. Leaving only the mighty Aatrox sword behind in the middle of the battle field.

The moment Aatrox body disappeared darkness took over Runeterra once again. The remaining Darkin members are on the move to avenge their fallen comrades.

@Michelle was lynched. Her role is :
Vladimir
Faction : Mafia
You must be registered for see images

Abilities :

Transfusion x1 : Select one player during the NP. Infuse your blood with them forcing them to do your bidding. Pick a player you want them to vote the next DP. They can only vote for that player during the DP. If they fail to vote for him or vote for someone else. They will be super killed.

Tides of Blood x1 : Select one player during the NP. Infuse your blood with them cursing them. Pick a target you forbid them to vote for the following DP. If they vote for that target they will be killed by the end of the DP.

Sanguin Pool x2 : Pick one member of mafia and disappear both in the depth of your pool blood. Making you and the person of your choice untargetable during the NP. Using this ability will make you and the target of your choice unable to use any of their abilities during the NP.

@Kyte_ has been killed by a Death Mark. His role is :
He was the one Aatrox took over his body. A vanilla mafia. His previous townie role will be posted by the end of the game.

Aatrox :
Faction : Mafia

NP6 Has officially started. Please submit your actions. If you do not wish to submit your actions then notify me.

NP6 countdown :

Players :

1- @All_Red

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The night went by fast... However when the sun finally rises the townie team found out that braum was dead cold in the ground. Butchered severely all his limps were scattered throughout the battle field and his shield broken into many pieces. The townie team could not bare see their team mate in such state and moved forward with vengeance toward the Darkin Army.

@Alice in Noodleland has been killed. Her role is :
Braum:
Faction : Townie

Abilities :

Braum is here : Pick a player every DP to protect.

Everyone loves Braum x1 : You can protect everyone during the NP. However if a super kill was performed that NP you will be killed. A sacrifice for the greater good.

Win condition : eliminate all mafia and indie

DP6 countdown :

DP6 has officially started. Good luck everyone.

Players :

1- @All_Red

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems that Michelle lynch was planned
Possibly? By the looks of Kyte's vote on me I'm guessing he was going to try and argue that he was targeted by Michelle, so they at least planned around the situation.

Welp, with another 2 Mafia flipped interactions should be easier to sort out. I'll be doing it later. Time to look at VCs again as well, in light of the new information.

@All_Red So why do you think my vote of Michelle makes me scum?

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly? By the looks of Kyte's vote on me I'm guessing he was going to try and argue that he was targeted by Michelle, so they at least planned around the situation.

Welp, with another 2 Mafia flipped interactions should be easier to sort out. I'll be doing it later. Time to look at VCs again as well, in light of the new information.

@All_Red So why do you think my vote of Michelle makes me scum?
So who do you think is next scum? Odd for me

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, forgot to mention. Kyte's flip probably shows that whoever else was scum probably wasn't around at EoD. Evidently, both Kyte and Michelle were around, and Kyte evidently had a double vote yesterday. Combined with who was around at EoD, I'd say that if all scum were present they could've attempted to get rid of Elmage since Odd was on Elmage. (Scum voting power normally would be 4, with Odd it would be 5 unless Odd is also scum.)

Does that make sense?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to go through the votes and interactions before I decide anything. I know more about who it's not, really.

Corazon is never scum, Red and yourself are back into cleared for me since Kyte was the convert. I still don't think Karote is scum, though I might have to have a second read through just in case. This leaves Elmage and Odd.

Reactions: Houtarou

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it's great that Kyte is gone and that we don't have to worry about the conversion anymore but is nobody worried that he just happened to die like that?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, forgot to mention. Kyte's flip probably shows that whoever else was scum probably wasn't around at EoD. Evidently, both Kyte and Michelle were around, and Kyte evidently had a double vote yesterday. Combined with who was around at EoD, I'd say that if all scum were present they could've attempted to get rid of Elmage since Odd was on Elmage. (Scum voting power normally would be 4, with Odd it would be 5 unless Odd is also scum.)

Does that make sense?
Feel too different, Odd is kinda odd, he doesn't listen to anyone

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to go through the votes and interactions before I decide anything. I know more about who it's not, really.

Corazon is never scum, Red and yourself are back into cleared for me since Kyte was the convert. I still don't think Karote is scum, though I might have to have a second read through just in case. This leaves Elmage and Odd.
Same thoughts here, but let's go with Odd, and even after odd flip scum and game didn't end then we can think further. it's possible there might be only four total mafias including Kyte

Status
Not open for further replies.