AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AL_sama You were doing okay. Your biggest mistake was taking all_red bait and actually killing poison chan. Fatal mistake which costed you your life and the was the beginning of the downfall for the mafia team. Aatrox was such a crucial and important for mafia. Other than that, you need to have more faith in your own reads and intuitions some time
yeah I should've played my usual game xD

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I usually like the "no hint no claim" setups because people then rely on their scum hunting skills rather than just straight up claim whenever they are in a tough spot. Plus, it is more fun, more rewarding, and more self skill expressive. It's not really problematic the rules are really simple. It mind boggles me how hard people find it to simply just follow the rules and not hint or claim their roles.
it is hard for players to censor themselves, and to not use information that the game provides them with. This is not surprising and does not boggle my mind at all.
Setting the rule up like this just leads to conflict with the host, and uncertainty how much use of information is actually permitted.

I have seen games where mafia gets a bonus when they can correctly guess a player's role. This kind of rule avoids relying on host authority (with its attendant problems) and makes the game more fun as it introduces an extra element of risk to play with, while mostly preventing direct claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.