[Sign-Ups] SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Signup!! Let The War Begin!

SoulKiller

Elite
Kin
40๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Awards
Thread starter #95
@Michelle, @Finalbeta, @Shanks, @Poison chan, @River Taiga, @Bimbonium, @Alice in Noodleland, @Tigger, @Sixth Hokage 06, @Gorumwolf, @Cabbage, @Klaus, @Konno, @Shadowlesscloud, @shelke, @Raunix, @Mr.Lonely, @Aomine Daiki, @-PK-, @Tigerrr in the woods

Aight boys and girls the time has come and so have I. The game will start sometime during 9th of december. Will probably be during the morning or evening my time US - Central time. Might extend the 48 hours to 60 hours due to the time difference. I will probably distribute the roles sometime tomorrow or an hour or two before I start the game.Looking forward to see you all there ^^

Konno

Fabulous
Legendary
Kin
1,273๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
@Michelle, @Finalbeta, @Shanks, @Poison chan, @River Taiga, @Bimbonium, @Alice in Noodleland, @Tigger, @Sixth Hokage 06, @Gorumwolf, @Cabbage, @Klaus, @Konno, @Shadowlesscloud, @shelke, @Raunix, @Mr.Lonely, @Aomine Daiki, @-PK-, @Tigerrr in the woods

Aight boys and girls the time has come and so have I. The game will start sometime during 9th of december. Will probably be during the morning or evening my time US - Central time. Might extend the 48 hours to 60 hours due to the time difference. I will probably distribute the roles sometime tomorrow or an hour or two before I start the game.Looking forward to see you all there ^^
Is it OK to announce my sign-up here?
I'm definitely in, and tag me just in case

Top Bottom