miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain Rikudou stomps. We've seen what they've done to all the villagers of Konoha, 5 fodder Sound ninja and 2 Sand ones won't change much.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Other than CT, they would take it out...

Preta would be sniped by Lee, Kimimaro or Sakura.
Asura can be countered by Temari's winds or other destructive forces.
Animal path's summons would be fought be Chouji, sinked by Gaara's sand & crushed and path her(!)self would be taken rather easily.
Naraka is owned by Konohamaru it speaks for itself.
Soul ripping one can take out someone; but as soon intel is gathered it can be taken out by a long distance attack.
5 seconds of intervals can be countered by creating openings; would not be much hard for 15+ fighters.

The thing is even wo intel they can figure the abilities of paths due to sheer numbers of people and ability of covering the ones' abilities even if someone dies (for ex. if Lee dies Kimi or Sakura can be cover tai aspect)

But as i said; CT is op and i don't know what they can do about it.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Other than CT, they would take it out...

Preta would be sniped by Lee, Kimimaro or Sakura.
Asura can be countered by Temari's winds or other destructive forces.
Animal path's summons would be fought be Chouji, sinked by Gaara's sand & crushed and path her(!)self would be taken rather easily.
Naraka is owned by Konohamaru it speaks for itself.
Soul ripping one can take out someone; but as soon intel is gathered it can be taken out by a long distance attack.
5 seconds of intervals can be countered by creating openings; would not be much hard for 15+ fighters.

The thing is even wo intel they can figure the abilities of paths due to sheer numbers of people and ability of covering the ones' abilities even if someone dies (for ex. if Lee dies Kimi or Sakura can be cover tai aspect)

But as i said; CT is op and i don't know what they can do about it.
exactly !!! team 2 rapes!!!!! its just CT dog!

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain wins this; no intel is a nightmare against a Rinnegan user. Especially if Deva can get himself situated in the middle of them all and use a large scale Shinra Tensei such as this [ ][ ]​

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
team 2 kimmimaro hides further underground also gaara could use a giant sand barial on the orb or choji could smash it before it get to big or sound genjutsu rapes

iSpyder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Neji's battle/chakra intellect and Byakugan plus Rock Lee's Gates, they easily stomp. Why else would Kishi leave out Team Gai during Pain Invasion knowing they would own because Kakashi is too much of a chump to unleash his full Ninjutsu abilities? Neji would easily be able to decipher the abilities of the Six Paths watching the way their chakra flows and aim to obliterate their Chakra Points while Rock Lee would just go gates and go nuts.

Asura Path gets smashed to pieces by Lee, probably even destroying him with his own missile after grabbing it in mid air.
Animal Path would get taken out by Lee or Neji, though would have a difficult time against the dogs
Human Path gets a one panel Leaf Whirlwind by Lee
Naraka Path gets a one panel Palm Rotation by Neji
Preta Path gets his chakra blocked by Neji or if absorbed, gets a Foddara Uchiha bisection by Lee
Deva Path gets butthurt and uses Shinra Tensei only for Neji and Lee to use Filler Style: Primary Lotus Palm Rotation to tank it. Tries using Chibaku Tensei but Lee goes 5th Gate and breaks out of it with Neji using Palm Rotation again and fodderising the Sage

ROCK LEE AND NEJI FTW

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Neji's battle/chakra intellect and Byakugan plus Rock Lee's Gates, they easily stomp. Why else would Kishi leave out Team Gai during Pain Invasion knowing they would own because Kakashi is too much of a chump to unleash his full Ninjutsu abilities? Neji would easily be able to decipher the abilities of the Six Paths watching the way their chakra flows and aim to obliterate their Chakra Points while Rock Lee would just go gates and go nuts.

Asura Path gets smashed to pieces by Lee, probably even destroying him with his own missile after grabbing it in mid air.
Animal Path would get taken out by Lee or Neji, though would have a difficult time against the dogs
Human Path gets a one panel Leaf Whirlwind by Lee
Naraka Path gets a one panel Palm Rotation by Neji
Preta Path gets his chakra blocked by Neji or if absorbed, gets a Foddara Uchiha bisection by Lee
Deva Path gets butthurt and uses Shinra Tensei only for Neji and Lee to use Filler Style: Primary Lotus Palm Rotation to tank it. Tries using Chibaku Tensei but Lee goes 5th Gate and breaks out of it with Neji using Palm Rotation again and fodderising the Sage

ROCK LEE AND NEJI FTW
XD this dude.

Lee and Neji are my top and indisputable faves; but they are not taking out Pain by themselves he is a little too much for them.
Liked the post doe. Esp. the bolded parts.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee runs over to Deva and kicks him in the head: K to da O. Fact of manga.

Animal catches an air palm to the brain. He goes to sleep and joins Deva in LaLaLand.

Chouji bellyflops the rest no diff.

iSpyder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD this dude.

Lee and Neji are my top and indisputable faves; but they are not taking out Pain by themselves he is a little too much for them.
Liked the post doe. Esp. the bolded parts.
They're like one of the three strongest duos next to Sasuke and Naruto or Gai and Kakashi

They own Pain together no diff

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're like one of the three strongest duos next to Sasuke and Naruto or Gai and Kakashi

Akatsuki duos are stronger than them just to say.
They can't own Pain; let alone no diff, but they are paths they can defeat in 1 vs 1.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto and Bee
Naruto and Sasuke
A and KiraBi
Madara and Obito
Kakashi and Guy
Kakuzu and Hidan
Itachi and Kisame
Deidara and Sasori
Nagato and Itachi
Madara and Izuna
Tobirama and Hashirama

Only stating Canon duo's.​

I am still below the elites such as Macho and Minator, but I'll slowly but surely elevating U_U
Macho... now there's a debater.

(RealTalk; I knew someone else on Mangafox that wanked Sasuke harder them him. A guy called Nakumaru; Honest to god; he serously though EMS Sasuke before he got perfect Susano'O could solo the 4 Edo Hokages + Naruto + Edo Madra)​

Last edited:

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he doesnt use CT i think they have a chance because katsuyu can shield them and tank ST just like she did before for the villagers .

Also what caterpillar said