Trait Points
0⚔️
D1 would make a single clone and the two would head out
-----
Jutsu:
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
Chakra:
D1=2600-20/2=1290
D2= 1290
LLM:
D1: 255- 1243p
184- 143p

D2: 255- 1243p
186- 143p

Reactions: Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Finally, after arriving into the Sister Isles, Naomi and Mirabelle made landfall. Both of them looked at one another and smiled, getting off the ship they both started to look for the others. “I don’t know where they went but it seems things are going in our favor…but for the time being let’s stay hidden till needed” Mirabelle suggested. They nodded and both activated the cameo technique; choosing to remain out of sight for now as the investigated the lands some more.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique x2
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, after arriving into the Sister Isles, Naomi and Mirabelle made landfall. Both of them looked at one another and smiled, getting off the ship they both started to look for the others. “I don’t know where they went but it seems things are going in our favor…but for the time being let’s stay hidden till needed” Mirabelle suggested. They nodded and both activated the cameo technique; choosing to remain out of sight for now as the investigated the lands some more.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique x2
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns
OOC: Just a heads up. You technically shouldn't be here due to the travel rules.

"When traveling, you must include the link to your last post as part of your traveling, to ensure that your travel path is being followed correctly. "

Took me a while to track back your posts without the links to actually find out who you were talking to, in case i was fighting two people so i could notify them you see. With much looking i see it's your clone and so i'm replying with you and your clone being here.

[Coming from here] - Clone 1 arrives from here.

Arriving here, Magnus can heard two invidual's heard beats and their breathing. He had given the orders for all to leave anyway. But there was someone here and not only that he couldn't see them with his EMS but he could hear them. No doubt about it this was a trap. So he would spring it by attacking. He would form one handseal creating an illusion, binding everyone in range (Both you and your clone) in an illusion infused with yin release. While he casts this gen, he uses his Yin affinity to make it so you can't break the illusion by any form of surge.

The yin is infused to add water element to the illusion. This changes the properties of the illusion while still keeping to the theme. What this means is due to the water addition, you would see yourselves trapped at the bottom of the darkest ocean where no light reaches, under the extreme pressure of the water, following the initial premise of the illusion. With the added water element, you would not only be drowning unable to breathe but due to the pressure of the water you'd be unable to move, trapping you both.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

As the illusion sets in on those who are within range, Magnus would follow up with creating a dragon of shining water 5m behind the location he can here his targets, forming a dragon to come smashing down into the two of them as they are bound in his illusion:

(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
What…” the duo both tilted their heads to the side. The clone just disappeared for no reason, neither of them can sense the Neidan anymore thus they can confirm that the clone was no longer alive. “Guess that’s that…” Naomi said as both girls simply shrugged it off, heading back to Graveyard of Sin.
LLM

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Jonathan arrived at the landmark, ready to begin his search for the group of people who had recently been in his land, having moved here from the marketplace(185) Jonathan was prepared to search for as long as needed. His eyes shifted to the tenseigan. With this done Jonathan made a single handseal summoning two shadow clones with the intention to spread out upon completing his journey. Jonathan stepped aboard a ship and set sail.

LLM

Chakra: 2600 /3 = 866 - 10 = 856 each

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Hyuga clan. Due to the bloodline differences in both the Otsutsuki Clan and Hyuga Clan, this rendition of the Tenseigan is more in line with the Hyuga Clan Bloodline and their usage of the Byakugan. After gaining access to the Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan members are able to retain their 360 degree vision to a higher degree, removing the blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra, allowing them to attain true 360 degree vision. The telescopic visual abilities of the Byakugan are also vastly enhanced through the formation of Tenseigan, allowing the user to be able to see entire countries away at length and at it's most powerful state, able to precisely and clearly perceive the souls of opponents as well as spiritual entities. This unparalleled telescopic vision extends to the Tenseigan's ability to peer or see into other any Dimension, as the ultimate form of the All Seeing White Eye. This allows the user to even gaze into world realms such as the Limbo and Pure World with relative ease. This visual clarity makes the gaze of these eyes inescapable by any means, thus granting the Hyuga Clan user tracking abilities on par with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Instead of granting the user access to Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Gravitational abilities like its Otsutsuki counterpart, The Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan gives them unmatched chakra control which directly effects their Jyuken techniques. When activated, the user is able to sharply increase the amount of chakra injected into the opponent on each of their Jyuken strikes, flooding the specific tenketsu points with chakra effectively destroying them. As a result, the side effects from Jyuken techniques and variants become indefinite. The user also gains access to the Divine Step Twin God Fists technique which increases the power of the user's Jyuken techniques.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Hyuga bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to.
Note: After having a complete Hyuga bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move.
Note: User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Reactions: Delta

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from []

Storyboard Elements:
  • Investigate a contaminated shipwreck. (Custom)
  • Study a sample of the sea of life to understand the virus.

The Crimson fucker had taken a detour up north to investigate the natural infectious route that the virus was taking. While it seemed to spread fast from the west, he had gathered enough intel to conclude that it wasn't just spreading rapidly over there but had also determined conclusions that it could be just as bad up north. The shattered landmark of the vicinity of the land of lightning would be a good start to try. It was a known harbour of many sea travellers and thus information was unavoidable at a place such as it was. Climbing ashore with style, Riding atop of Akemi's large tentacles, Alucard and Blaziken walked ashore while she would remain in the waters. The two strutted towards the world renowned pirate-esque inn. It was time to gather intel from the other sea traders who where constantly going all around the world on the trade routes. Judging by the fact this was a rather large port, there was a lot of people in the building as they entered with confidence. The ambience in the tavern was a symphony of a large cracking fire, pints of mead clinging into eachother and laughter. However there wasn't just laughter, in one of the corners there was, what seemed to be, a shipcrew sitting together and watched eachother with horror while smutting on their pints with booze with shaky hands. Seemed like a good place to start. Alucard went there with Blaziken next to him. The men looked at the two as the approached. One of them pointed their fingers towards Blaziken.

What the **** is that?

He then stared into Alucards eyes with a scared look, demanding to have Blaziken relieved from his sight. Alucard didn't follow that unspoken request but instead grabbed a chair and placed it next to their table. With a flick of his finger, he sat the yelling idiots clothes on fire, slightly and laughed in silence to the sight of the already panicking man now yelling his lungs out. His crewmates got up and readied their arms to fight Alucard, who then, from his other hand, shot a stream of water on the burning clothes of the hysterical guy, who fell on the floor and then ran out of the tavern, passing Blaziken with a middle finger gesture as he ran. One of the crewmates then took a seat again and light up his pipe. Out of all of them, this one seemed to be the calmest. He then spoke to Alucard and Blaziken.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

So that's how you people deal with idiots. Good to know.

There is no "us" people, there's just me. Or well, poor imitations of me surely, but rest assured there's only one of me pal. Plenty enough of me for the world already.
..Noted.

There was an abrupt silence. Both parties minded sitting and sink in to the ambience and the mood of the rest of the tavern as Alucard had caused quite a scene. As the mood returned back to a previous setting, Alucard continued on the conversation. He looked at the fellow he had spoken to, then at his crewmates, then back to him.

Mind telling me what happened to your fellow, getting that ..jumpy?

Ooh, i could tell you. Hell, we all experienced it, sitting in the same boat and all. And that's not figuratively.
..Riiiiight..
Maybe you've heard about the new global pandemic that stems from the ocean?
The ocean? That explains ..that part anyway.
You've seen them?
Them.. the undea-
Yes, sshh.. Don't want no gossip, people thinks we're crazy already. They just haven't had the route that we've had, across the Hokubo ocean.
Whats there?
The beginning of the end. That's what. We barely got to safety, traveled from the east as hard as we could. Lost our ship in the process, the un.. ugh, them. They infected our vessel as we sailed through that oblivion of a sea and attacked us from the depths and climbed aboard. They slayed almost all of us and turned the ones the killed into one of them. I anchored the ship out to sea not far from here and stirred it right into an ice wall, hoping they would sunk and die again. It most certainly just slowed them down though. Our captain.. She will haunt me for the rest of my life...
Point me in the direction
Why, are you going to destroy it?

Because.. tt's ORIENTATION DAY.
I'm glad for your courage. We fled the ship east from the shores of here, there's a huge wall of ice you can't miss it. Correct my mistake and save these islands from a fate i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Yeah yeah i'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for humanity.

Alucard and Blaziken left the building and met up with Akemi.
So how did that go?

Better than.. usual.
Any leads?
Yes, let's go towards that wall of ice and hope to god we're not re-living any titanic fails.

Alucard and Akemi headed out to sea while Blaziken, due to his fire-type, stayed at bay with an irritated face on him. He wanted action but he couldn't do much this time. After some time, Alucard could pinpoint a crashed mast that was plunging into a massive wall of ice. He put on his triton mask, which would let him breathe under water infinitely and dived together with Akemi down to the bottom of the ocean. Since they weren't that far out, it wasn't too deep either.

(Toritonmasuku) - Triton Mask
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20(-5/turn)
Description: The triton mask is an advanced yet tiny mouthpiece that lets the user breathe under water and in other hazardous environments where gases that chokes humans could be a threat. The mask simply converts water into breathable air when used under water, while in other situations store enough oxygen for the user to survive in hazardous instances for one hour before getting too low. Warnings are always given to the user whenever the mask starts to run low on oxygen and will start run the same type of program as when submerged underwater, which is to convert the surrounding gases or liquids into breathable oxygen. Obviously this doesn't work for the most potent poisons but up to B rank it could still be very dependable. The mask will always work underwater though until the device is either broken or faced with enough water pressure that it breaks. The users needs to spend chakra constantly to convert gases into breathable oxygen but not for water.
Note: Can counter poisonous gases or other hazards that affects the users breathing up to B rank at the cost of chakra per turn.
Note: Lets the user breathe under water indefinitely.

With the help of her natural bioluminescence it was fairly easy for Alucard to see the shipwreck from the depths. The atmosphere was grave, a pitch black ice cold surrounding with contaminated undead that could swoop in from any direction at any time. What would be the worst experience for most people, this chaos was Alucards calm. A deep echoing growl was then heard and two red glowing eyes appeared from the deep. It was an undead swimming upwards towards the surface and in between it, there was Alucard. It's body was riddled with rotten meat that clinged to its bones just barely but on other occasions there was attached barnacles and psuedo fins attached to its spine and sides of its head. This virus was not just causing death but also mutations beyond life and in death. It was rather fascinating. More of them appeared from all sides and Alucard felt one of them grabbing his leg and pulled him downwards into the blackened pits. Having to cut himself loose, Alucard grew razor sharp bones across his body upon which one severed the undeads hand and freed him.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

He then attained his own squid form and grew two pairs of razor sharp bone tentacles that he used to cut the undead to pieces.

(Hone Shokushu)- Bone Tentacles
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows bone tendrils from their back to bind or pierce the opponent.

After having performed open surgery and cut in half atleast 20 undead there was no more for the time being. This gave Alucard and Akemi an opening to investigate the shipwreck itself. Using the tentacles, Alucard tore a large chunk off from the ship and swam into its cargo bay.

You're not supposed to rip open a ladies back door, sorry for that one.

Inside the ship, the sea life had already taken over the majority of the hull and everything that had been left after the escape of the remaining crew. There were a few bodies still floating around though, mostly decomposed but not yet turned. However they had started to mutate. It was a find that Alucard wanted to bring with him to land for examination. He would put a seal on two of the mutating bodies which would hinder movement for the time they would awaken as undead creatures. He took two bodies in the off chance one of them wouldn't turn.

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag x2
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

Seeing as there was nothing else left in the ship, Alucard would secure the two corpses and handing them to Akemi, who would wrap them around her tentacles and swim back to the shores. Alucard would remain and ensure there was nothing left of the wreckage. He would perform three handseals and create a 15*15*15 large squared shape that would break down the ship down to molecular levels, even the water it was containing, leaving a blank space that meant a large water current swept Alucard upwards as the ship had been erased from existance.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40(50)
Damage: 30-80(110)
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Upon deleting the infectious threats, Alucard joined Akemi and Blaziken ashore on the coast of the isle once again. He then gathered up his chakra again and contained the two captured samples in containers that would seal away any risks to the surroundings. He encased the bodies into a thick layer of light polystyrene.

(Porisuchiton: Shiroi Sabaku | Polystyrene Release: White Desert)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40(-10 per turn)
Damage: 20-80
Description: The jack of all trades release for the porisuchiton release. The user can form any structures from the polystyrene pellets they want. The user can create weapons, armour and well anything that they need. D and C ranked usage requires no handseals, B rank requires one, A rank requires two and S rank requires three handseals. D, C and B rank may be used indefinitely as long as the user has a chakra pool, A ranks can be used 5 times per battle and S rank can be used 4 times per battle. A rank variation has a cooldown of one turn per use, S rank has a cooldown of two turns after use. This lets the user channel porisuchiton chakra through the earths crust and create miniature sinkholes or other structures. The user can also form polystyrene directly from their body. Unless the user fuels chakra into the polystyrene, it will fall flat on the earths surface as it is too light to sustain any forms by itself unlike other solid materials.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 5 times per battle, with a cooldown of one turn, S rank 4 with a cooldown of two turns.
Note: No other Polystyrene techniques in the same turn S-rank version is used

Alucard would then gather his supplies and head to a remote island where he could examine the corpses in isolation. He set up a small dissection table using his earth release and cut up the container of specimen 1. The body was rather intact but it had a fade glow of red and blue underneath its skin. Even though it was immobilized, it would start to shiver at random instances, something that made both Akemi and Blaziken sick enough to leave the operation to Alucard alone while they went fishing. Compared to specimen 2 which was more decomposed it was, by the looks of it two corpses from two different locations. Specimen 2 had been "dead" longer than specimen 1, which lead Alucard to believe that one of the bodies was from the crewmen while the other one was a dormant attacker that probably came from the dead zone, ground zero. It was evident enough as well since specimen 2 had an abundance of mutations. It had skin between its fingers, its right arm had cuts that pointed towards a severed arm but instead of an arm there was a tentacle instead, with the same length as its left arm. One of the eyes were missing and in the socket, there was growing a horn that resembled the tooth that narwhals have albeit not nearly as long. The eye it did still have had started to shift into a fish eye. The skin had converted into scales at a large portion of the body, replacing the decaying flesh that had originally been there. What wasn't clear to Alucard was why this body wasn't moving around like the others, had it served its purpose of contamination already? Was there stages in the viruses incubation state or what the hell was going on. Suddenly, specimen 1 opened up its eyes and shouted in a ghastly roar while trying in vein to release itself from the strains. It's icy dead eyes looked straight into Alucards. It went silent and stopped moving completely and continued staring into Alucards eyes with its broken jaw wide open and hanging. It was like from the final moment in a horror movie but real. Its twitching bones made cracking sounds as it tried to move once again, letting out chilling gasps from its mouth. It was clear that this one was in the contamination state. As its body was slowly turning into a sea creature or whatever the hell the end result would be, it was also using its rotting flesh to spread the virus to anything close by it. It was also the reason why it was so aggressive - Alucard thought.

So.. The virus spreads to a person, that person dies, awakens into.. this, spreads it to more people while it converts into.. the end result?

Specimen 2 was still dormant, not moving an inch. It could take days, weeks, months before it would have completed its transformation. Alucard had no idea. He recorded all the data he could gather and decided to turn specimen 1 into nothingness as its state was the one he already had encountered before in the hordes of undead and the two great battles he already had fought against.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40(25)
Damage: 30-80(60)
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

It was specimen 2 that he was most interested by. However he could not stay there and investigate it forever, he had to help the world rid of the plague as well. With all this new information, Alucard left the islands and headed east.

LLM.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from:

Coming from:

After a modest travel through a couple of regions starting from the village of Tsumigakure at the heart of the Graveyard of Sins, Chise had finally arrived at the first destination that would offer her a unique experience that'd carry her one step closer to her end goal in her newly begun travel. She occasionally passed a glance over her map, eyeing up from it every so often as if to match the scene to the image displayed, hoping she'd manage to find some reference to help guide her in the right direction. After a few mishaps here and there, causing her to walk in more than a few circles, she was finally welcomed by the familiar bustling of a harbor town along the edge of the Edo region. Chise wandered about somewhat bewildered and slightly aimless for a time, given the regional map she sported didn't necessarily offer her much in the way of directions once she was in a town. She tried to follow what signs she could, stopping to ask for minor directions here or there; often times receiving mixed answers on where to go. With a few delays, Chise finally managed to find herself at the edge of the town, overlooking the Aisu Bay that stretched outward; the bustling of ships docked there with their crews working around, shuffling supplies both on and off their respective boats. It wasn't that she didn't
You must be registered for see images
know that goods were transported this way all around the known world; it was rather common knowledge. Yet she hadn't quite seen it at work on this scale, or any at all for that matter, apart from small fishing boats. She looked around at all of the various shapes and sizes of ship and people shuffling around them, unsure of even where to start.

"Last call for Sister Isles! Mount the cargo, see to the bindings!" Chise's head perked up in sudden interest as she whipped her gaze around to see where the voice had come from. Then, she spotted it; a burly man in a stocky leather coat with a shaved head and scars to count. He held a scroll in his hand, looking it over as if cross referencing what was on the manifest to what was on his ship. Chise glanced down at her map, eyeing the line that stretched from where she stood right now toward a cluster of islands across the bay, a line she had drawn connecting the path she intended to take to reach her final destination. With a resolute look in her emerald eyes, Chise quickly hopped toward the man, stopping just shy of a foot in front of him as she stood timidly at the sudden size comparison between him and her; she standing just beneath his pectorals. She wasn't especially short, he was simply a proper giant of a man by any standard.. She waited silently, hoping he'd take notice of her first given the fact that she seemed relatively unsure of how to initiate the dialogue she had in her mind. After a few moments of silence, she finally opted to perhaps take the first word.. ".. Ah.. uhm.. h-Hello..? I hear you're heading to the Sister Isles?" Her voice seemed hard to break through the considerable bustling of the harbor. Unsure of whether or not the man heard her, she seemed ready to try and speak louder than before, only for the man to lock eyes with her abruptly and drop the scroll from in front of him to match her attention. "Aye. We only venture to the central isle, no point in goin' to any of the others. If you got business there, you're welcome aboard. Just do your part 'n help the lads keep things tidy, you'll be fine." With a blink, she considered the proposition offered to her. She fully expected him to demand some sort of payment from her, or perhaps even flat out refuse her all together. She stood silently a moment as she considered the otherwise generous offer before she saw the confused expression on the man's face from the growing silence and lack of response from her. In a hurry to respond, she perked up in a raised pitch. "y-Yes! Please, I would very much appreciate that." The man stood quietly for a moment before letting out a bustling laughter that lingered a moment before passing a thumb over his shoulder toward the ship. "She departs shortly. Make sure you're on board before that drawbridge pulls in, otherwise you're out of luck, missy." Chise offered a quick nod as she moved to rush past the man before feeling a firm hand land upon her shoulder in a surprisingly gentle yet undeniably concrete grip that stopped her dead in her tracks. She followed up the arm to the man she had just talked to, nervous of what was about to happen. He lifted a brow as he brought his other hand up with a scroll gripped within it, releasing his hand over her shoulder to bring a pen over the scroll. "Need your name and affiliation, missy. Port manifests and travel documentation, you understand." A sudden breath had escaped Chise that she hadn't quite realized she was holding in the first place, relieved to have discovered it was something so simple. Lifting her emerald gaze up to the man, she spoke clearly in hopes of reaching him without consequence in pronunciation. "My name is Chise Hatori of Tsumigakure." The man immediately began to jot down what she had told him, closing the scroll up a moment later and tucking the pen away into a pocket somewhere in his coat before nodding to her in confirmation. With a return nod of affirmation to his own respectively, she immediately turned toward the ship once again and made her way on board without another moment to lose. She stood at the edge of the deck of the ship, looking out over the side as she watched the ship gradually begin to pull away from the harbor, bells ringing and voices calling out orders and references that seemed only really understandable to those who worked with them awhile. The new perspective of the city she had as she departed was something she aimed to take in and remember in as many details as she could until it was out of sight, leaving her to turn her attention forward, waiting for their arrival in the Sister Isles for her to continue the next leg of her journey.

LLM (113) < (187)

After a brief yet memorable experience of sailing across the Aisu Bay from the region of Edo, the ship that Chise had boarded finally arrived at the harbor of the Sister Isles' most central landmass, where the majority of commerce and travel was conducted. She stepped off the ship and looked around, finding little more than a chilled, biting air temperature accompanied by the brooding, hardened expressions of all those that were there. It was a drastic contrast to the bustling life the other harbor exhibited, though warmer, more tolerable weather might afford that sort of energy and life to those that live in it. She brought her bare hands up, cupping them over her mouth as she breathed gently into them, passing a glance around her before eyeing another ship that was calling out for a departure across the Gaikotsu Bay toward "Kurland". She took a glance at her map, following the line that was drawn across it, leading through several regions that seemed to all guide toward one final destination in mind. With a nod of resolution, she shuffled her way toward the next boat she was meant to take in her journey. After the first awkward encounter she had with the previous dock-master, she felt slightly more comfortable with conversing with them, at least enough to get out her desire to board and knew the information she needed to have ready now as well. Once all was arranged, Chise rushed off to the boarding bridge of the ship, climbing across it and onto the main deck of the ship where she waited for it to depart for her next destination.

LLM (187) < (164)

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from:

Arriving from:

Bridging the distance between the region of Ōkuninushi’s Peak and Kurland, Chise and Mirabelle continue their footwork across the continent to find their next crossing milestone to continue their venture home, to the village of Tsumigakure. Upon arriving at the Kurland harbor, they found accommodations once again to travel across Gaikotsu Bay toward the Sister Isles.

Upon arrival to the docks of the Sister Isles, Chise and Mirabelle shuffled off of one boat only to immediately climb onto another after communicating with a local captain their desire to make for the Western continent at the Edo port. With their willingness to take them, the pair climbed aboard their next ship and set sail for their next destination in their journey.

Permission given by @Nakiri to navigate their bio Mirabelle Hayabusa across the following travel log:
Starting: Owatatsumi ( 214 )
Traveling across: Shalewood ( 171 ) < Ōkuninushi’s Peak ( 169 ) < Kurland ( 164 ) < Sister Isles ( 187 ) < Edo ( 113 ) < Warenaiwa ( 114 )
Final Destination: Graveyard of Sin ( 115 )

Chise & Mirabelle LLM ( 187 ) < ( 113 )

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: here

This post marks the beginning of my Mission;

- Help a local trader by transporting his wares
- Take part in a physical trial

Lena makes it to the Sister Aisles, she had to try and find the central port. It was quite cold around here, though her body did not care for such climates so much being an unnatural one; not severe enough to affect her. She seemed a confident presence through the battering ice. She eventually made it to the central port however, looking to find a ship to take back. Though it didn't take long before she was approached by an older man wearing a blue uniform of some kind, white beard and stache with an underbite and brown eyes.

"Hm, I always remember a face. An interesting one any way. What're you doin back so soon?"

Lena tilted her head, looks like her Clone had come here also. She turned to face and cocked her hip, her hand resting upon it with a raised eyebrow.

"Everyone's face or just mine? I need to get over Aisu Bay, can you help me?"

"Hmm you caught me. Yes I can, as long as you can help me, I could use a Shinobi."

Lena's eyes narrowed. Hired twice in the same few days. How very interesting, seems her skills were being put to use in places other than Shinramoto. She had desired this in a way however. She nodded to the man.

"What is it?"

"I just need to transport my wares across the Aisu, to a Compound at the Motoi Drylands."

Well that was lucky. Lena nodded and followed the Sailor. She was taken over to his Boat as he explained the picture to her, he seemed legitimate and honourable. She decided to help straight away, taking the cargo from port onto the boat with the other sailors. She was strong and capable of carrying a bit more than the others, boxes of Fish and other important wares. She also noticed they were transporting a degree of technology, she did not know what exactly. Once she had helped load the Cargo she also helped prepare the Boat for sailing, she climbed the rudders and helped set the sails. She was very familiar with all of this, the Sailors were very impressed by her.

-Leaving Landmark.