Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Deal with a problem in a tactical manner, instead of through direct confrontation (4)

Summary: Arriving in Siren's Lair, and by extension, the continent of Tobusekai for the first time, Kōtetsu and his ninken encounter the army of the undead as they lay waste to the land and its inhabitants.

Coming Fron: Kaizoku Sea (259)

Siris leaped over the cascading waves and landed on the beach of this unknown continent. Noticing that we arrived, I unmerged from Siris. It was late in the even and the sun had set, but with the light from the moon illuminating the area, we had no trouble maneuvering through the terrain. The tremors had long since stopped, and now the only thing I could rely on to guide me was the stench of death coming from the south. I had complete faith in my nose and ears, but thinking that it wouldn't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes, I picked up a small rock from the sand and molded it into a bird that takes to the night sky. As our vision was linked, I could see everything it did

It was only after the bird flew south that I truly understood the magnitude of the situation. What I saw shook me to my core. There was an army, an amount I couldn't even quantify, pouring out of the south and spreading through the other continent, a portion of which was heading towards me. Their number was way beyond anything that I myself could put a stop to much less stop. The best course of action I could decide on was to find where the army had originated from, which meant heading deeper south. The only thing that separated me from my destination was an army of skeletons and spirits.

“What is it?” Siris asked, taking note of the concerned look on my face.

“We need to go south, but an army of skeletons, and what appears to be spirits blocking our path,” I answered him. Though rare, Siris had seen spirits before in the forest. It made him uncomfortable that he could see, but not smell them, and as such he went out of his way to avoid them. He raised his nose and inhaled deeply, and while he could smell the rotting stink of dead flesh, he couldn't smell the spirits his pack brother spoke of.

“So what's the plan?”

“We go through them.”

The ninken grinned. I knew his temperament and how much he enjoyed fighting, but I would have to disappoint him this time. While I did intend to go through them, we'd be doing so tactically instead of confronting them directly. “To clarify,” I began, “We'll use your stealth to sneak past them.”

Siris's smile fade. He stared at me in silence for a few moments before sighing in frustration. Watching his changing reactions made me laugh even in this desperate situation. I reached my arm out to touch him once again and merged into his body. Still disgruntled that he wouldn't be able to fight these skeletons, the ninken used his chakra to mask not only his visage but also his chakra system, entering a state of unparalleled stealth that rendered him virtually undetectable.

Once in stealth, Siris ran south for some time, only slowing his pace when the army of undead entered his line of sight. He could roughly estimate how many there were by the magnitude of their scent, but he came to realize that I was right. The number was well beyond anything the four of them could tackle on their own. As he came closer and closer to them, he slowed to a crawl and lowered his stance as he crept along, being especially careful to maintain the five feet of distance between himself and the undead army.

The closer he moved to to the south, the thicker the number of undead became. He knew that he wouldn't be able to maintain his distance while moving, and as soon as the thought crossed his mind a crowd of undead moved his way, with barely any space between them. Understandably he began to panic.

“Stay still!” I shouted mentally, calming the ninken. I knew that if he remained still, then he'd be able to maintain his invisibility even if the undead came closer to him.

We all held our breaths and waited. If this didn't work, then our stealth would break and we'd be crushed under unrelenting waves of skeletons and other vile beings. The first undead moved past us, then a second, then a third. They were so close that they could almost touch Siris's fur. This continued for what seemed like forever until the large group finally passed us by, and it was only then that we allowed ourselves to breathe.

We had managed to overcome the worst for now, but I could feel that the direction the army was coming from would be in even worse shape. If it was a place that was inhabited by humans, then they would probably be all dead. I myself didn't particularly care for what happened to the humans, but to suffer defeat at the hands of these creatures was an evil I wouldn't wish on my greatest foe.

The ninken continued to move forward with his invisibility still intact. In the distance, he could see large walls, and from behind it came the smell of fresh blood and death.

Techniques used:
(Doton: Ishi Sekkou) Earth Release: Stone Scout
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 Per-Turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user picks up a small rock and molds it into a bird, the bird then fly's high in the sky and scout's the battle field. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
Note:
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

Vánagandr wa - Odin ni Hoshoku Shimasu | Vánagandr - Preying of Odin
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Hunted and the Hunter, this technique seeks to encapsulate both concepts and, as two sides of the same coin manifests itself in the form of two distinct abilities.

Hunted - Marked

In response to drawing blood from an opponent an Inuzuka bonded with a high breed will be influenced by the strong frenzy and excitement elicited from their mental link with their Ninken. This rising frenzy will allow both the Inuzuka and Ninken to produce an exaggerated lock on effect to the enemies scent and blood - to such an extent that an opponent, once locked on to, will be incapable of hiding from the user through any means other than space/time. Even then, a space time user will, to a locked on Inuzuka, leave behind a discernible residue that will seep out from around their warping point like a scar, and through inspection of the scar an Inuzuka will be able to acquire information such as whether an opponent has returned to the current world, how long they've been gone for, and through use of a sixth sense such as the one that allows dogs to anticipate bad weather or even disasters, the user can even anticipate when they will return and immediately re-locate them once they do. Furthermore, upon entering within short range of one of their Hunters, a Hunted target will be subjected to extreme and constant mental intimidation, not unlike killing intent, that will forcefully lower their speed back down to their base speed, and also reduce the power of all of their Ninjutsu by -15, and their primary affinity by a full -20. However this can be treated in the same was as Killing intent, in that the shock of physical pain can remove the adverse mental stimuli - however it is superior to killing intent in that as long as the activation conditions are maintained Intimidation will renew itself next turn without cost - meaning that continuous releases may be necessary.

Hunter - Void Assault

Being Apex Predators the High Breed take much delight in stalking and hunting their prey. This ability, void assault, is an extension of a predator's natural ability to hunt, and takes a core ability of many great land predators - stalking, and amplifies it greatly. Through use of chakra a High Breed is capable of entering into an unparalleled stealth, one that masks not only it's visage, but also it's chakra system from an opponent. A stealthed high breed cannot be detected through any means, whether it be through the five senses or through a special clan specific 6th or 7th sense, as their use of chakra serves to deflect all forms of detection - not unlike how chakra is used to deflect light to render the target invisible during 'Hiding in Camouflage' technique; and thus elevates a High Breed into a state of absolute stealth (this is true to all Chakra Sensing, Emotion Sensing, Doujutsu, Enhanced Hearing, etc - basically, all forms of sensing; however it cannot prevent physical means of detection such as weight, contact, etc sensing or methods which don't fall under the "senses" category). They leave behind no scent, no trail, they cannot be heard or smelt, nor can the vibrations of their movements be felt. However, the absolute stealth will completely shatter as a High Breed enters within a meter and a half of an opponent. As with all forms of Stalking, Void Assault is utilized to close distance and, once within pouncing distance the prey will become aware of their predator as it closes in - in this case, a High Breed will be rejected from its state of stealth, to such an extent that even the most foolish and unsuspecting will be alerted to the sudden presence of a being behind them. The exception however is if a High Breed remains dead still - at which point Void Assault can be maintained even within a meter of an opponent, however the moment a High Breed makes a move or attempts to mold chakra the stealth will be broken.

Note:
- Marked is the passive portion of this technique, it activates automatically upon drawing an opponents blood or coming into contact with their blood sample (30 meters range for encountering blood). The intimidation aspect however requires a move to activate, and once activated will remain persistent indefinitely (However an Inuzuka or one of his Ninkens is required to be within short range of its targets for the effects to persist, otherwise they will wear off after a turn until the conditions are once again met)
- The initial passive activation of marked saps 20 chakra from all hunting participants.
- Void Assault can be cast by multiple Ninken simultaneously, counting as only one technique if that is the case. It can only be broken by entering into a meter and a half distance of an opponent, otherwise it will remain active until the Ninken chooses to cancel the technique or uses a technique of his own (keeping the stealth ability active requires focus and conscious input, preventing its sustained effect when actively engaging in performing techniques, including Taijutsu).
- Void assault drains -20 chakra per turn from each Ninken. (High Breeds have their own independent chakra supply)
- Void assault can be initiated 4 times through use of this technique.
- Summons marked as Hunted will immediately disperse back to their homeland out of fear.

-Leaving Landmark-

Mission Completed​

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here

While traveling with his fellow villagers, Raiden asked for them to stop the boat for a while so he could head off in another direction. He was too much of a loner.

As he made landfall, he casually opens a elixir to consume before creating a partner within the depths of his mind. His partner, named Jack, began to talk to Raiden about certain fighting plans.

After listening more to Jack, Raiden decided to listen to him and bring forth two more partners to his side. He would string together several handseals and bring forth two coffins containing Bartholomew & Snake. Snake would passively activate his Byakugan as Raiden gives him a poster and information on what all to look for. Raiden continued to follow snake.

(Waidan) Golden Elixir
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Golden Elixir, also called the Elixir of Immortality is a fabled elixir that is said to grant one immortality. Jo Hayabusa created a concoction in his youth and named it after the fabled elixir. The concoction is a mixture of herbs and soil from Owatatsumi, the blood of the Hayabusa, and the combination of a Hayabusa’s chakra from all three dantian. The result is a fogless, blood red elixir that augments a Hayabusa’s Neidan techniques when touched or ingested. This elixir is stored within a sealed container that, when released, causes the chakra stored within it to overflow back into the user. This elixir increase the strength of a Hayabusa’s Neidan techniques through increasing the chakra output of their techniques.

Note: This elixir can be created by jounin ranked shinobi and higher. Dragon and Head Ninja can carry two elixirs while master ninja can carry three. All elixirs must be posted in one’s bios.
Note: Making the elixir happens outside of battle and requires the user to sacrifice a fixed amount of their chakra. For example, if a user makes 2 elixirs that contain 100 chakra each, then their default chakra capacity at the beginning of battles and/or events is 200 less than what it would normally be. This is a result of the user sealing that fixed amount inside their elixir. No elixir can contain more than 300 chakra.
Note: When an elixir is used, the chakra from the elixir adds to the user’s Neidan techniques every time they are used (by increments of 10) until the chakra is used up. The results of this increases a Neidan technique’s capabilities to match techniques of equivalent chakra.
Note: Hayabusa can also utilize the elixir to elongate a Neidan technique’s turn duration by one turn for every 100 chakra points contained in the elixir. However only one elixir can be used to achieve this per battle.
Note: If anybody other than a Hayabusa attempts to use the elixir they will lose chakra equivalent to what is in the elixir due to their inability to handle the chakra of the dantian.

Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60 (40 +10)
Damage:
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

1) Snake - A basic jounin rank Hyuuga with Byakugan and gentle fist mastered. Also basic 9. Bought from the shop. His appearance modified to not look like an edo. Raiden did this so that his enemies would simply think these are normal living ninjas.

2) Priest - Sage rank, EIG master Bartholomew clan head with basic 9 abilities, Snake contract/Ninjutsu, NB tai (w/ restricted) Mednin, Fuuin, Kin and EIG. DNA obtained [here] and revived [Here]. His appearance modified to look like and not like a normal edo. Raiden did this so that his enemies would simply think these are normal living ninjas

Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Health: 200
Chakra: 2000 - 600 (2 Elixir in bio) - 40 (Creation) - 40 (Edo) = 1320
Elixir: 300 - 10 (Added to creation) = 290

LLM

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

Chise and Ruth continue their crossing along the western coast of Tobusekai in an effort to make for the region known as "The Pit," occasionally stopping along the way to ask those she'd stumble across what the situation looked like in an effort to brace herself as much as she could for what was to come. Once she'd get all she could, she returned to her steady pace on the road, working her way toward the edge of her final destination, aiming to prepare herself mentally for what is to come.

LLM ( 210 ) < ( 218 )

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/last-bastion-209.768200/latest

Upon asking some of the locals members of this country where Chise went, Mirabelle got her lead. She’s also heard of the rumors of the pit being over ran by the monsters of the underworld. Without hesitation, she knew what had to be done. Alas she ran into the direction of the pit, attempting to catch up with Chise to assist her.

LLM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving
--
As he arrived at familiar grounds, the homeland of Askin, the Nara clone would take a moment to prepare himself for what might come. Through drawing a kanji in the air through his ink brush, the clone would bring forth a powerful but small snake of the pitviper family, being no bigger than half a meter in size. After some information sharing, the duo would prepare, with the snake slithering to the clones neck and camouflaging itself, while the clone himself would manipulate one of his tattoos into existence, specifically the Hawk. The duo would hop on the hawk and commence their high aerial travel towards the designated landmark.

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Chakra: N/A
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes.
Hebi Kuchiyose: Sentaku-shu | Snake Summoning: Selective Species, Crotalinae: The Pitvipers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (Depends on rank of summons)
Description:
The Crotalinae are a selective species of snake summonings which were bred and assigned only to the greater of the snake contract signers. These species of Snake summonings specifically had evolved over time to have harder, more adaptable scales covering their body and an enhanced pit organ that naturally heightened their abilities to sense. This heightened sensing used through the pit organ seemingly was developed not only for predatory reasons but also for defensive measures against other predators. The sensing was exactly like the basics of any other snake, just taken to a higher level. Meaning they could sense minute vibrations up to a certain distance around them and even had an infrared optic map of the world before them. Typically, most snakes of the Crotalinae subfamily had natural infrared maps overlaid through their optic tectum, but with the Selective species being bred into existence it was heightened to the point of even being able to put this to use in the pitch black and in the darkest of times. The facial pit actually visualizes thermal radiation using the same optical principles as a pinhole camera, wherein the location of a source of thermal radiation/heat is determined by the location of the radiation on the membrane of the heat pit. The resolution on the infrared mapping through the heat pits has a very high resolution, which in turn allows the snakes to sense different levels of heat and cooler areas in extreme detail. Besides the sensing, their scales made for a greater form of defense, allowing them to survive harsher conditions and more damage than an average snake summoning. Not only were the scales on Crotalinae found to be more thicker and tougher than average, but they also held a passive ability to blend in with their environment by changing colors and becoming camouflaged. This coupled with their sensing made them very dangerous predators that were even able to escape other predator's perception if they didn't have some higher form of tracking or sensing.

Note: Must be posted within the bio or in the beginning of a fight.

Note: The Crotalinae Species can be summoned as generic snakes like the ones summoned in techniques such as: Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes, Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes, or Just the normal generic summoning technique, though instead of being normal snakes, they'd be of the Crotalinae subfamily. They won't take the place of those techniques, instead the user uses the generic summoning technique to summon Crotalinae, having to post this technique along with it but not costing an extra move.

Note: The sensing of minute vibrations and infrared mapping spans as far as an 100m radius, with larger snakes being able to sense the furthest due to their larger pit organs. Snakes under 40m in length can only sense up to 50m whole anything bigger can sense up to the maximum reach.

Note: The evolved scales allow the Crotalinae Species to take up to 20 more damage than average snake summonings of their rank. This is due to the thickness and tougher nature of the scaling covering the Crotalinae.
(Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: Must be stated in the user's biography or beginning of the battle.
Note: Up to 3 tattoos can be made in one go.
Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.
LLM

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here

"Weird..there seems to be a larger group of those creatures in that direction"

Snake said while scoping over in the next LM, pointing in the direction of the Pit. Raiden remained silent as he continued to walk. Nothing changed about his expression except for a smirk upon his face.

-LLM

Active techniques:
(Waidan) Golden Elixir
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: The Golden Elixir, also called the Elixir of Immortality is a fabled elixir that is said to grant one immortality. Jo Hayabusa created a concoction in his youth and named it after the fabled elixir. The concoction is a mixture of herbs and soil from Owatatsumi, the blood of the Hayabusa, and the combination of a Hayabusa’s chakra from all three dantian. The result is a fogless, blood red elixir that augments a Hayabusa’s Neidan techniques when touched or ingested. This elixir is stored within a sealed container that, when released, causes the chakra stored within it to overflow back into the user. This elixir increase the strength of a Hayabusa’s Neidan techniques through increasing the chakra output of their techniques.

Note: This elixir can be created by jounin ranked shinobi and higher. Dragon and Head Ninja can carry two elixirs while master ninja can carry three. All elixirs must be posted in one’s bios.
Note: Making the elixir happens outside of battle and requires the user to sacrifice a fixed amount of their chakra. For example, if a user makes 2 elixirs that contain 100 chakra each, then their default chakra capacity at the beginning of battles and/or events is 200 less than what it would normally be. This is a result of the user sealing that fixed amount inside their elixir. No elixir can contain more than 300 chakra.
Note: When an elixir is used, the chakra from the elixir adds to the user’s Neidan techniques every time they are used (by increments of 10) until the chakra is used up. The results of this increases a Neidan technique’s capabilities to match techniques of equivalent chakra.
Note: Hayabusa can also utilize the elixir to elongate a Neidan technique’s turn duration by one turn for every 100 chakra points contained in the elixir. However only one elixir can be used to achieve this per battle.
Note: If anybody other than a Hayabusa attempts to use the elixir they will lose chakra equivalent to what is in the elixir due to their inability to handle the chakra of the dantian.

Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60 (40 +10)
Damage:
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

1) Snake - A basic jounin rank Hyuuga with Byakugan and gentle fist mastered. Also basic 9. Bought from the shop. His appearance modified to not look like an edo. Raiden did this so that his enemies would simply think these are normal living ninjas.

2) Priest - Sage rank, EIG master Bartholomew clan head with basic 9 abilities, Snake contract/Ninjutsu, NB tai (w/ restricted) Mednin, Fuuin, Kin and EIG. DNA obtained [here] and revived [Here]. His appearance modified to look like and not like a normal edo. Raiden did this so that his enemies would simply think these are normal living ninjas

Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Snake has this)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Health: 200
Chakra: 1210 - 10 (Taiji Dao) - 40 (Edos) = 1160 (Last post, forgot to include chakra count) - 10 (Taiji Dao) - 40 (Edos) = 1,110
Elixir: 280

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Abigail made her way onto the shores of the infamous Sirens Lair. The legends about this place flooded from The Last Bastion into the Radiant Fields along the trade routes used for trade between the market hub and the field's small villages. She was actually on her way to the last bastion, which she remembered through stories told to her as a child. From her siblings to her father who sometimes took the long journey into the sanctum, they described it as a conglomerate marketplace, with bustling streets, 24/7 service, and nightlife that completely washed the daylight scene. It all sounded magnificent, albeit a bit scary to Abigail. Lost in her thoughts and whimsical daydreams, whispers pulled her back to the beach. They seemed to come from the top of the cliff. She saw one body, standing and looking down upon her, before slinking back into the shadows. A shock of fear slipped down her back, causing her to shiver in this warmer climate. She picked up the pace to get to the Last Bastion, hoping she could get to the security of the large walls as soon as possible.

LLM for 209, The Last Bastion @10:31