Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're going down a good route here!
I'd work on color intensity though, some parts are more "color burned" than some parts, like the hair and the shadows under the hair for instance, which goes back to lighting(and into dodging and burning) so you should pay more attention to it.
Second thing, when using fractals, try to make them blend a bit better to where they are placed, i.e. if you put fractals in a dark place, then you should make that dark place brighter as to reflect the fractals.
The text is okay, decent placement, but play around with more styles.. Personally I don't like bevelled text but that's just personal preference.

Also, a good rule of thumb that you should try is, when you finish a tag, don't post it right away.. Wait like 24 to 48 hours after, then look at it. I bet that you'd see the flaws more clearly and you'd be able to fix them :)

KIU though :)

Reactions: Akаsh

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup. Ira pointed out some nice points.
Not really a pro myself but those c4ds appearing near the face (on the right side) should be erased imo. Kind of ruins the focal. Instead use small dotted fractals for such sensitive areas. I prefer not to use any at all. I like focal being all clean and properly litted.

Overall nice tag. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: