sinjutsu

rhin0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i noticed that when naruto came back to the village he was some how able to over come the obstacle of the melee rasagnshriuken and is now capable of throwing it. I dont think that sage mode would have gave him the innate ability to throw a jutsu that otherwise was not a long range attack.

Does anyone have any theory on how he learned this? it seems that when he arrived back in konoha he just had some how learned to do it. Maybe i missed this in the manga...did they explain this?

On a side note this weeks manga was sweet!!! i loved seeing the fox/toad eyes, so fu*king cool right???

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i noticed that when naruto came back to the village he was some how able to over come the obstacle of the melee rasagnshriuken and is now capable of throwing it. I dont think that sage mode would have gave him the innate ability to throw a jutsu that otherwise was not a long range attack.

Does anyone have any theory on how he learned this? it seems that when he arrived back in konoha he just had some how learned to do it. Maybe i missed this in the manga...did they explain this?

On a side note this weeks manga was sweet!!! i loved seeing the fox/toad eyes, so fu*king cool right???
sage mode gave him enough chakra to where he could do it. w/o sage mode he would never have been able to do it.

He tought himself. its not said anywhere. but this is the way of teh toad sage more powerfull then beliefe