Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the Demon windmill is coming at me i slow down its movement with my sharingan and uses...

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him.
It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

creating a wall of wind but i continue to leave the wall of wind up even after the windmill has hit it aand i blast...

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Blasting the fire through the wind creating Multiple wind+Fire combos(Since it is more than 1 dragon head)

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the Demon windmill is coming at me i slow down its movement with my sharingan and uses...

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him.
It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

creating a wall of wind but i continue to leave the wall of wind up even after the windmill has hit it aand i blast...

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Blasting the fire through the wind creating Multiple wind+Fire combos(Since it is more than 1 dragon head)
As you create the wind attack I use:

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
Channeling electricity into the windmill through the wire causing it to negate your wind attack and wound you. After it I use:

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.
Creating water snake that negates your fire attacks and continues its way to you

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did i know you were going to pull a sasuke on sasuke :rolleyes:

the Wind and lightning would cancel each other out because of the elemental advantage but also cus of the rank. But the windmill would still continue toward me

*so when that happens i pull out my Kusanagi Sword and starts to flow my lightning affinity through it easily cutting through the windmill steel in half before it touches me. I can safely assume you have dropped the wire, soo as your taking out the Fire heads (with a small water jutsu might i add) I use...

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

rising the ground below me to avoid your water,

*Standing in the view of the sun, if you try to look at me the sun would blind you and all you would see is a dark figure, I then throw 5 kunai and shuriken at you again*

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did i know you were going to pull a sasuke on sasuke :rolleyes:

the Wind and lightning would cancel each other out because of the elemental advantage but also cus of the rank. But the windmill would still continue toward me

*so when that happens i pull out my Kusanagi Sword and starts to flow my lightning affinity through it easily cutting through the windmill steel in half before it touches me. I can safely assume you have dropped the wire, soo as your taking out the Fire heads (with a small water jutsu might i add) I use...

Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

rising the ground below me to avoid your water,

*Standing in the view of the sun, if you try to look at me the sun would blind you and all you would see is a dark figure, I then throw 5 kunai and shuriken at you again*

As you create the rampart I use:

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
Creating a rock staff that I spin making it work as a shield blocking your kunais and shurikens. After it I throw the staff that has multiple kunais and shurikens sticking onto it away and use:

Creating a rampart that raisess both of us on the same level as I throw eight kunais that have wire that's filled with explosive tags attached to them. ( The explosive tags will detonate when I make one handseal )

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Exploding kunai come at me i use...

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Summoning
Kyodaija
Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

Having the snake summoned infront of me to take the explosion head on. From there the snake poofs away and through the smoke at the last second you see...

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Type:Attack
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Since you have no eye abilities you wouldn't notice the second shuriken as it strikes you

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Summoning
Kyodaija
Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

Having the snake summoned infront of me to take the explosion head on. From there the snake poofs away and through the smoke at the last second you see...

Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Since you have no eye abilities you wouldn't notice the second shuriken as it strikes you
I never said that I detonated the explosive tags O_O

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Summoning
Kyodaija

I detonate the kunais as the snake appears and use:

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.
Creating blade of wind as I use:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball

Type: Offense
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
Shooting out fire that will combine with the wind absorbing your wind mill attack.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️