Sasuke bio
-Active sharingan-

As soon as i appear i throw 4 kunais bomb at you and using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 2 clones and the first clone that appear that one use:

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it�s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

With out seals attacking your legs and arms.

Last edited:

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Activate 3 tomo-

As the four Kunai bombs come at me i use...

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Sending the Kunai bombs back toward you, After that I notice by this time you make a clone and send lightning needles at me so in conjunction i use...

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Not Only cancelling out your lightning but still continuing toward you...

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Activate 3 tomo-

As the four Kunai bombs come at me i use...

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Sending the Kunai bombs back toward you, After that I notice by this time you make a clone and send lightning needles at me so in conjunction i use...

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Not Only cancelling out your lightning but still continuing toward you...
Huh that's all let's make the fight good.

As i see the Senbon and the bombs are coming back at me me and my other clone go underground ( One die in that combo):

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Going underground with my clone and my clone appear behind you using:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

With out seals paralyzing you and i appear in front of you taking out my Chidori Katana and i star putting lightning on it and i stab it in your legs.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since my sharingan is active and you can virtually see through wind, as you go underground attempting to avoid my moves I follow you with my sharingan,therefore when you go under i use...

(Doton: Resshin)- Earth Style: Earthquake.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 15(above) 50 (below Ground)
Desription: The User Preforms the needed handseals and then stomps onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake that may unbalance an oncoming opponent, or if the opponent is underground Cause massive damage.

Crushing both of you as or before you get to me. almost instantly after using that I use...

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
wrapping myself in a lightning curent that i direct toward the ground adding insult to injury.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since my sharingan is active and you can virtually see through wind, as you go underground attempting to avoid my moves I follow you with my sharingan,therefore when you go under i use...

(Doton: Resshin)- Earth Style: Earthquake.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 15(above) 50 (below Ground)
Desription: The User Preforms the needed handseals and then stomps onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake that may unbalance an oncoming opponent, or if the opponent is underground Cause massive damage.

Crushing both of you as or before you get to me. almost instantly after using that I use...

wrapping myself in a lightning curent that i direct toward the ground adding insult to injury.
Ok.. That's all ?

As i see you doing seals i use:

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Replacing myself into water so the Earth don't do nothing to me then i get out of the ground and use:

With out seals directing it at you Nagashi and i finish with:

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Making a big rampart.

Yes my clone did die.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito you lose you wouldn't be able to see Sinisters doing handseals for the earthquake jutsu due to the fact sharingan doesn't allow you to see underground! :|

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito you lose you wouldn't be able to see Sinisters doing handseals for the earthquake jutsu due to the fact sharingan doesn't allow you to see underground! :|
-.-! I look up and saw his chakra flow moving so i quickly knew that he was doing seals and please don't spam he knows more the two of us.