0⚔️
*Sits waiting*

This is my last jutsu

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

I make a handseal and concentrate my wind chakra into my hand manipulating the wind to form a blade of wind in the air through the control of my fingertips and then adding surplus amounts of chakra to make it more violent causing your clone to be drawn into a hurricane

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good :)

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Create a fast moving and rotating sphere of wind chakra in the palm of your hand and then go to hit it at my clone in the chest or where ever you feel like aiming the Rasengan at

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Preform the Rat → Rabbit → Dog hand seals and then breath in and then breath out small blasts of wind at my clone who would have the wind pierced through her flesh because of the wind being so sharp

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Preform the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog and then breath in air while you spin around. As your spinning, exhale the wind so that it can be like blade of sharpened wind which can slice up my clone badly

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good :)

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Create a fast moving and rotating sphere of wind chakra in the palm of your hand and then go to hit it at my clone in the chest or where ever you feel like aiming the Rasengan at

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Preform the Rat → Rabbit → Dog hand seals and then breath in and then breath out small blasts of wind at my clone who would have the wind pierced through her flesh because of the wind being so sharp

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Preform the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog and then breath in air while you spin around. As your spinning, exhale the wind so that it can be like blade of sharpened wind which can slice up my clone badly

I focus on gathering my chakra to the center of my palm, continuously channeling to build up a high concentration of energy as it starts forming in my palm where I continue to use shape manipulation to control my chakra to rotate and start to condense into a rasengan, where I take it a step further adding my wind chakra into the rotating sphere of chakra giving it more speed and more rotating power due to the wind natural slicing properties. I then run towards your clone, maintaining a balance in my energies and ram it in her chest sending her flying... Sorry sempai!!!! T___T

______

I make the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog and I take a deep breath inhaling wind into my chest adding my wind chakra to it, so that I can manipulate it to my will so that when I exhale it, it forms several blasts of wind that cover an extensive range towards your clone. As I exhale I add more wind chakra to it making it blast outwards hitting your clone dispersing it.. Sorry again sempai T____T

_______

I make the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog and I inhale air into my body once again but yet as I add wind chakra into it allowing me to manipulate it, I spin around compressing the wind even further as I release it form my mouth forming a compressed blade that covers a wind area that your clone cant avoid. It desperses.. T____T

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good next

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Send your wind chakra into the sky above you to darken the clouds and make it stormy. Then create a F-5 tornado that come out of the clouds with slicing wind and attack my clone with it

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Preform 7 handseals and then Create two localized tornadoes where one of them has my clone in it and the other one combines with the first one to make one big tornado that slashes up my clone.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Preform the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram hand seals and then release a blade of wind 2 meters long from your mouth and manipulate it so that it forms a giant wind gust at my clone

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good next

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Send your wind chakra into the sky above you to darken the clouds and make it stormy. Then create a F-5 tornado that come out of the clouds with slicing wind and attack my clone with it

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Preform 7 handseals and then Create two localized tornadoes where one of them has my clone in it and the other one combines with the first one to make one big tornado that slashes up my clone.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Preform the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram hand seals and then release a blade of wind 2 meters long from your mouth and manipulate it so that it forms a giant wind gust at my clone

I send my wind chakra into the sky manipulating the clouds to start darkening and making the environment stromy for me to manipulate it further. I then manipulate my wind to come downwards towards the ground forming an F-5 tornado circulating and rotating with intense speed slicing your clone..

___

I actually have a giant fan for my Tobi bio =3

I take my war fan out and I focus my wind chakra into my fan flapping it, releasing it into the air infront of me as I manipulate it to form two tornados of wind. The first one i manipulate with my wind chakra, making it catch your clone, while I keep flapping controlling the second tornado to form with the first slicing up your clone..

_______

I make the handseals and focus on my wind chakra in my mouth condensing a portion of wind in my mouth, so as I release it from my mouth is forms a condensed blade that is 2 meters long and goes towards your clone as a powerful gust blowing her away..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, picking this up. The way I train is very simple, I post the jutsu, you break it down with a simple explanation. Doesn't have to be a lot just make it clear you understand the jutsu. I will add anything additional I think is needed or just my two cents, then we move forwards. Your already pretty far in so it shouldn't take us long. Alright, let's begin

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Pretty much you make the handseal, channeling your wind chakra you manipulate the air to create a strong current that collects dust. You use overlapped hands in order to direct the stream whichever way you need it to go.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Using shape manipulation, once you make the handseal and inhale the air into your lungs, youre going to expel a large spiraling sphere of wind. It should be strong and pack a punch to damage a large summon.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

I can either use hadseals or pull out a fan in order to create a gst of wind, through shape manipulation forms into a net and slices through your intended target..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, matter of fact it never hurts to mention having a fan on you amongst your ninja tools. Alright good, moving on, last of the A ranks..
(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(Fūton: Renkū Yōsen) Wind Release: Drilling Sky Dancing Fan
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user will chakra his chakra into his giant folding fan (or any other wind jutsu compatible fan) and swing it in front of him and around him in a complete circle. As he does, a large wind raises and gathers all around, forming a large tornado that whips itself around the user and is then propelled towards the intended chakra through the movement of the fan. The technique can be massive in size, but is always incredibly fast.
Note: The user must have a Giant Folding Fan or some other compatible fan

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, matter of fact it never hurts to mention having a fan on you amongst your ninja tools. Alright good, moving on, last of the A ranks..
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Description:
The user will chakra his chakra into his giant folding fan (or any other wind jutsu compatible fan) and swing it in front of him and around him in a complete circle. As he does, a large wind raises and gathers all around, forming a large tornado that whips itself around the user and is then propelled towards the intended chakra through the movement of the fan. The technique can be massive in size, but is always incredibly fast.

You will manipulate your wind chakra in your hands creating multiple blades of aind that eventually form into a single blade of air that can hold off something like Susanno.

Similar to the other wind blast, that you inhale and release but not strong enough to damage a summon in the same way.

Description:

Basically you whip your fan around forming a tornado around yourself that you send towards a target. But you have to move the fan in order to direct movement. Its massive but fast

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, onwards to S ranks..
(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, onwards to S ranks..
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Using the palm of your hands you channel your wind chakra into the air in order to manipulate wind currents. The wind currents build up all around forming gusts of wind and gather dust and debris which forms a dust storm on the battefield.

After making the handseals you inhale, mixing your chakra to exhale several blades of wind through shape manipulation. Moving your head at different directions allows you to release that at different angles. The greater the suction power, the more enhanced the blades are.

You make the handseals releasing a compressed sphere of wind chakra that you send towards the intended target. A stronger version of the one i did before..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct, moving on, last two!!
(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (Long)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. In order to perform it in the beginning, Naruto required the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation. However, like with his use with the Rasengan, as his skill progresses, he becomes able to use it without the aid of any clone. Initially, he could only throw it while in Sage Mode but he has since learned how to maintain it and throw it in Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, even by simply using chakra arms. Despite this, others ninjas can learn the technique but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it. In the case of other bios, because they use it in a melee form, they will take -10 damage to their hand as the jutsu hits.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 100
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
Note: Can only be used by Wind Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct, moving on, last two!!
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. In order to perform it in the beginning, Naruto required the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation. However, like with his use with the Rasengan, as his skill progresses, he becomes able to use it without the aid of any clone. Initially, he could only throw it while in Sage Mode but he has since learned how to maintain it and throw it in Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, even by simply using chakra arms. Despite this, others ninjas can learn the technique but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it. In the case of other bios, because they use it in a melee form, they will take -10 damage to their hand as the jutsu hits.

Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.

This is a variation of Rasengan where you add wind chakra to it in orer to give it special properties. With the wind added there are four curved points made of wind that make it resemble a shuriken, and it also lets out a large screeching noise while its being formed, which lasts the entire time. Naruto can throw this jutsu, but other people (bios) can't.

After making the handseal you use your wind chakra to create a wall of 5 tornadoes that you send towards the enemy. Description doesnt really say how big they are but Im pretty sure theres something on Narutopedia.. Only Wind specialists can use, or a summoning that can fly.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is a variation of Rasengan where you add wind chakra to it in orer to give it special properties. With the wind added there are four curved points made of wind that make it resemble a shuriken, and it also lets out a large screeching noise while its being formed, which lasts the entire time. Naruto can throw this jutsu, but other people (bios) can't.

After making the handseal you use your wind chakra to create a wall of 5 tornadoes that you send towards the enemy. Description doesnt really say how big they are but Im pretty sure theres something on Narutopedia.. Only Wind specialists can use, or a summoning that can fly.
Excellent deductions, congrats, you've mastered Wind release ^^