Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hey its Obito, long time no see right ? ^^
its been a long tim esince i've been on narutobase, and im just interested to se how many of the origional members are still here or wether they've parted for destinations afar. being on eof th efirst myself,i'd ove to catch up with all of you once again, before i leave to ventur eon in the world....
but dont worry i will come back now and then to tell you what has become of me and where i will go.

Reactions: YaminoSoul

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its been a long tim esince i've been on narutobase, and im just interested to se how many of the origional members are still here or wether they've parted for destinations afar. being on eof th efirst myself,i'd ove to catch up with all of you once again, before i leave to ventur eon in the world....
but dont worry i will come back now and then to tell you what has become of me and where i will go.
sPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too many of the old member's are leaving(not necessarily original member's, though there are too many of those who have left) but still, too many old member's are leaving.

Obito

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"too many of the old member's are leaving(not necessarily original member's, though there are too many of those who have left) but still, too many old member's are leaving."

this i know,a nd has been happening for sometime and for reasons i know, however i still would like to know of those who remain, and what has been happening to this site in thier eyes since its creation.

and HEY NERO!:D

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"too many of the old member's are leaving(not necessarily original member's, though there are too many of those who have left) but still, too many old member's are leaving."

this i know,a nd has been happening for sometime and for reasons i know, however i still would like to know of those who remain, and what has been happening to this site in thier eyes since its creation.

and HEY NERO!:D
how have you been :hug:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*closes and opesns eyes with increidible speed*i cant believe thats you i thout you were gone lol welcome back:glomp: