Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After reading Naruto Shippuden - Chapter 639: Attack, and seeing Tobirama's technique, I had something stuck in my head and I had to discus it with you guys. :yeah:

It's about Tobirama's technique being similar to the Second Mizukage's Steaming Danger Tyranny technique. How and Why? hmm

The techniques have the same concept of usage.

First, both users combine two techniques for the final one to be successful, primary and secondary technique (without the primary one the secondary can't be activated):

Tobirama Senju - Primary: Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation (Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei)[SUP][ ][/SUP] + Secondary: Intersecting Explosive Tags (Gojōki Kibakufuda)[SUP][ ][/SUP]

Second Mizukage - Primary: Hydrification technique (Suika no Jutsu)[SUP][ ][/SUP] + Secondary: Steaming Danger Tyranny (Jōki Bōi)[SUP][ ][/SUP]

Second, there is a medium to use the technique instead of the original user:

Tobirama Senju - a reincarnated person

Second Mizukage - a Clone of himself

Third, there is a similar chain of effects - Activation >>> Explosion >>> Recharging:

Tobirama Senju - attaching the Paper Bombs to the target >>> the explosion >>> waiting for the reincarnated person to regenerate for the technique to be used again

Second Mizukage - building up pressure >>> the explosion >>> waiting for the clone to get back to it's normal size and cool down for the technique to be used again

Conclusion: As the Steaming Danger Tyranny technique is also called an infinite explosion technique, with all these similarities the same can be said about the Intersecting Explosive Tags technique.

So, agree, disagree, any other thoughts? hmm

Last edited:

HamzaVeli

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like your theory - but i would like to have my input - tobirama says - he uses explosive tags, whilst exploding, summon other continious explosive tags - and so on - causing a infinite explosion, i understand how you are trying to compare the 2 which is their, duration of explosion, thats like comparing it to konans, and saying imagine if she prepared a million tags ? rather then 10k, would obito have died - anyway thats not the point - the point im trying to make is - 1 uses his own body being tobiramas way - and the other doesnt use his own body - mizukage - even whilst he was a edo -

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like your theory - but i would like to have my input - tobirama says - he uses explosive tags, whilst exploding, summon other continious explosive tags - and so on - causing a infinite explosion, i understand how you are trying to compare the 2 which is their, duration of explosion, thats like comparing it to konans, and saying imagine if she prepared a million tags ? rather then 10k, would obito have died - anyway thats not the point - the point im trying to make is - 1 uses his own body being tobiramas way - and the other doesnt use his own body - mizukage - even whilst he was a edo -
I understand what you are trying to say.

But. . .

Second, there is a medium to use the technique instead of the original user:

Tobirama Senju - a reincarnated person

Second Mizukage - a Clone of himself
As Tobirama said, this was his first time using himself to activate the technique, meaning when he was alive, in a battle he used a reincarnated person to do it. :yeah:

Last edited:

FearxDeath

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before Tobirama used the technique he clearly states that he never imagined that he would be using it on himself. More than likely Gojōki Kibakufuda is a trap jutsu where the common explosive tag that would act as the trap would be replaced with one that summons more tags.

The seal for the tag was probably placed on his body as a last measure, much like Danzo tetragram seal, in which he could take the enemy with him if he was ever in a position where he either would not survive or his death would prove useful.

Comparing these 2 jutsu are like comparing apples and oranges, I mean if you look at anything you can similarities, both are edible, both can be stored in the fridge, both are fruits, both can be sour or sweet, both have seeds, etc... But at the same time the two are as different as night as day, its all a matter of perspective.

Lastly I highly doubt Tobirama used Edo in battle as Hashirama himself was very opposed to the jutsu and even himself said that he never should have created it. Chance are that it was used for interrogating the dead and getting info from fallen comrades, Madara learned the secrets to the Jutsu during the time he was a part of Konoha.

Last edited:

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before Tobirama used the technique he clearly states that he never imagined that he would be using it on himself. 01) More than likely Gojōki Kibakufuda is a trap jutsu where the common explosive tag that would act as the trap would be replaced with one that summons more tags.

02) The seal for the tag was probably placed on his body as a last measure, much like Danzo tetragram seal, in which he could take the enemy with him if he was ever in a position where he either would not survive or his death would prove useful.

03) Comparing these 2 jutsu are like comparing apples and oranges, I mean if you look at anything you can similarities, both are edible, both can be stored in the fridge, both are fruits, both can be sour or sweet, both have seeds, etc... But at the same time the two are as different as night as day, its all a matter of perspective.

04) Lastly I highly doubt Tobirama used Edo in battle as Hashirama himself was very opposed to the jutsu and even himself said that he never should have created it. Chance are that it was used for interrogating the dead and getting info from fallen comrades, Madara learned the secrets to the Jutsu during the time he was a part of Konoha.
01) Not, more likely, but it is a trap technique. :yeah:

02) It's not a last measure thing. Plus, as far as we have seen the technique can only be used along with the Impure World Reincarnation.

03) I was comparing the concept of usage of the techniques, which is the basics. Of course that they are different.

04) You doubt that Tobirama never used his own technique in a battle. . . ? hmm

Just by saying: "This is the first time I've done it with my own body" - says that he had used it before, and before is when he was alive.

Also, the purpose of the technique was clearly stated that it was created for wiping out the battlefields.

Last edited: