Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx bae
_____

Rentaro caught the scroll and sat down on a very convenient couch in the middle of the field. He carefully unrolled the scroll and nodded his head a few times making "mhm" "ahh" and "I see" sounds every now and again before rolling it back up and saying,
Holy shit, narwal swords!
Rentaro bit his thumb and then pressed it against his left palm, summoning two narwhal tusks to act as swords. Rentaro tested the durability of them by slamming them against his sword, and they smashed right through it.
NO! MY SWORD! THIS IS THE ONE YOU USED TO BEAT KAKUZU FOR ME NUUUUUUUU!!!!!
I remember that, I sliced him up real nice like didn't I? Pity, oh well, these are much stronger than your average sword, as you just saw. Use them wisely and my the force with you be

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And we are back..

tosses a scroll
(Ikkaku geijutsu - Wakamono no tsuyo-sa) - Narwhal Arts - Strength of youth
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user bites their thumb, then presses it into their right palm performing a summoning technique for Narwhals then places their hand on their chest, releasing the summoning seal upon themselves that activates across their entire body or on a specific area. Opening this seal connects straight to the Narwhal's home sea's north of the Hidden Moon, and summons the tips of many young Narwhal tusks, covering the body in these 2 inch pointed tips giving the user a defense against incoming strikes. The spikes can last up to 3 turns if the user so wishes, or can be released at the users will.

~Notes~
- Usable 2x per battle
- Must have signed the Narwhal contract
- Must be taught by -Vegeta

any questions?

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And we are back..

tosses a scroll
Description: The user bites their thumb, then presses it into their right palm performing a summoning technique for Narwhals then places their hand on their chest, releasing the summoning seal upon themselves that activates across their entire body or on a specific area. Opening this seal connects straight to the Narwhal's home sea's north of the Hidden Moon, and summons the tips of many young Narwhal tusks, covering the body in these 2 inch pointed tips giving the user a defense against incoming strikes. The spikes can last up to 3 turns if the user so wishes, or can be released at the users will.

~Notes~
- Usable 2x per battle

any questions?
Thanks man!!

Rentaro caught the scroll and read its contents carefully. Once he had finished reading it, he rolled it up and tossed it back to Vegeta. His friend then asked him if he had any questions, which he responded to with,
Nah, I don't think so. Lemme try it out though just to make sure I got it.
Rentaro bit his thumb hard enough to draw some blood, then pressed it into the palm of his right hand. Rentaro next moved his right hand onto his chest, before activating the summon with his chakra.
OH NO.
Rentaro realized how wrecked his clothes were about to be from the technique, but he was not about to let that happen. Ripping of his blazer and swiftly unbuttoning the second through fifth buttons, he grabbed the sides of his open shirt and pulled on them to create a hole for the narwhal tusks about to emerge. Instantly, seven narwhal tusks were summoned, only two of which exited from the opening he created.

You must be registered for see images

...Oh great. Well, I actually do have a question now that I think about it. Do the narwhal tusks emerge from the seal like spikes coming out of the ground would, or do they just appear completely extended the moment they are summoned?

(rp skills on fleek)

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks man!!

Rentaro caught the scroll and read its contents carefully. Once he had finished reading it, he rolled it up and tossed it back to Vegeta. His friend then asked him if he had any questions, which he responded to with,
Nah, I don't think so. Lemme try it out though just to make sure I got it.
Rentaro bit his thumb hard enough to draw some blood, then pressed it into the palm of his right hand. Rentaro next moved his right hand onto his chest, before activating the summon with his chakra.
OH NO.
Rentaro realized how wrecked his clothes were about to be from the technique, but he was not about to let that happen. Ripping of his blazer and swiftly unbuttoning the second through fifth buttons, he grabbed the sides of his open shirt and pulled on them to create a hole for the narwhal tusks about to emerge. Instantly, seven narwhal tusks were summoned, only two of which exited from the opening he created.

You must be registered for see images

...Oh great. Well, I actually do have a question now that I think about it. Do the narwhal tusks emerge from the seal like spikes coming out of the ground would, or do they just appear completely extended the moment they are summoned?

(rp skills on fleek)
Sorry, lost this thread for a sec. Your good to go ^^

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx bae
_____

Rentaro caught the scroll and sat down on a very convenient couch in the middle of the field. He carefully unrolled the scroll and nodded his head a few times making "mhm" "ahh" and "I see" sounds every now and again before rolling it back up and saying,
Holy shit, narwal swords!
Rentaro bit his thumb and then pressed it against his left palm, summoning two narwhal tusks to act as swords. Rentaro tested the durability of them by slamming them against his sword, and they smashed right through it.
NO! MY SWORD! THIS IS THE ONE YOU USED TO BEAT KAKUZU FOR ME NUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Jutsu was updated my friend

Description: The user bites their thumb, then presses it into their right palm performing a summoning technique for Narwhals then places their hand on their chest, releasing the summoning seal upon themselves that activates across their entire body or on a specific area. Opening this seal connects straight to the Narwhal's home sea's north of the Hidden Moon, and summons the tips of many young Narwhal tusks, covering the body in these 2 inch pointed tips giving the user a defense against incoming strikes. The spikes can last up to 3 turns if the user so wishes, or can be released at the users will up to mid range from the user.

~Notes~
- Usable 2x per battle

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jutsu was updated my friend

Description: The user bites their thumb, then presses it into their right palm performing a summoning technique for Narwhals then places their hand on their chest, releasing the summoning seal upon themselves that activates across their entire body or on a specific area. Opening this seal connects straight to the Narwhal's home sea's north of the Hidden Moon, and summons the tips of many young Narwhal tusks, covering the body in these 2 inch pointed tips giving the user a defense against incoming strikes. The spikes can last up to 3 turns if the user so wishes, or can be released at the users will up to mid range from the user.

~Notes~
- Usable 2x per battle
Nice update, it makes this much more interesting how one can now fire the narwhal tusks. This creates opportunities to strike multiple foes, but first piercing an enemy close to you, and then launching the tusks towards an enemy through them. More versatility = more better (yes I understand "more better" isn't proper grammar, its una joke)

Rentaro bit his thumb and pressed the finger with blood dripping out of it into his right palm, before he placed his hand onto his chest to summon three narwhal tusks out of his right hand. Raising his hand and taking aim at a target, Rentaro sent the tusks forward towards it where they all missed.

What, you think I was aiming for the target?

thx Veggie :D

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And we return..

Give me your input on this
(Kuchiyose No Jutsu - Kasai soshite Vu~iento Ikkaku) Summoning Technique - Fuego and Viento Narwhal
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 (combined)
Description: The user bites their thumb, then presses it into their right palm to summon the Narwhals of Fire and Wind release. Fuego is a hot headed Narwhal while his sister Viento has a cool calculated mind. Upon creation each will burst into the air using their respective element (Fuego propels himself like a rocket with fire while Viento uses wind to lift her high into the air). Both can use their specialty up to A rank without the need for seals, and once per turn can perform a combination attack, Fuego shooting a spiraling vortex of Fire from his horn and Viento shooting a spiraling blast of wind, the attacks would conjoin then shoot forwards as a spiraling vortex of fiery wind short range in diameter with S rank strength slicing and incinerating anything caught in it's wake.

~Notes~
- Summoning takes 2 moves to use leaving one more move that turn
- They stay on the field for 4 turns unless dispersed by damage or the user
- Each attack is A rank in strength combining together for S rank strength
- Combo attack counts as 1 move, though their individual usage of their specialties up to A rank count as separate moves