DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I feel like a failure, need to improve, anyone interested.

Rei's R&R
-No Subs/Kai
-Terrain: Grassy field
-Range: Mid
-Bio: Hashirama
-No customs.
-If you want we can turn it into a 2 or 3 element(Plus a special ability/KG) fight to make it more interesting..up to you.
-I'll make the first move once you post your bio and make any other rules.

---------
Might as well make the first post pretty as I wait for someone to post.

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As agreed on msn.
I'll use Water, Wind, and Earth + Mokuton
You'll use Earth, Water, and Lightning + Sand
We'll work things out over msnnyy since we're the best of buddies. =DD
---------------------------------------
Well hello there, Kazekage. It has been a while.

Hashirama takes a basic stance as he stares you down. He suddenly smirks as a pool of water appears beneath you. The pool of water, then beginning to rise upwards in the form of a geyser, lifts you upwards into the air above. As you rise so does the water, condensing into the shape of large bullets of water which strike you as you are in midair. The bullets hitting you and blasting past you, coming together a meter above you. The water shapes itself into that of a dragon, which opens its mouth as it crashes down onto you, smashing you into the ground. While this is actually occurring though, Hashirama takes out a kunai with an explosive tag attached, expertly throwing it onto the ground directly below you. The kunai going off as you are falling and are in the vicinity of the blast's range. The tag actually going off before it can be doused by the water. Hashirama watching your every movement the entire time.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

-Vendetta-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara: Greetings, old man.

As the pool of water forms at my feet, I create a large wave of earth under me which carries me forward, away from the water. Due to my specialty in earth release, it will require only one hand seal. The wave will stop after carrying me about five meters.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving
While I still have my earth chakra concentrated, I cause multiple spikes to shoot out of the ground under you. Again, due to my specialty, I can perform this without the need for hand seals. The spikes are released right before the wave of earth stops moving.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
Immediately after creating the spikes, I form a single shadow clone which begins running towards you as soon as it is created.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.