0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

This is getting ridiculous Kishi.
Lol, I have to agree, the Uchiha's don't need anymore development at this point.

But with that said, you have to remember that whilst there is a lot of OP techniques they are all fairly exclusive to one user alone.

Sooo !?
It's a Jutsu...Coming from what seems to be an Uchiha..WTF do you want it be a Hyuuga Jutsu or an Uzumaki one !?
I would have lost my sh!t if it was an Uzamaki one. That would make more sense since it looks like a type of sealing barrier.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooo !?
It's a Jutsu...Coming from what seems to be an Uchiha..WTF do you want it be a Hyuuga Jutsu or an Uzumaki one !?
Actually yes. I'm so sick of the asspull uchiha jutsus chapter after chapter. First it was susanoo, then it was enton, then it was izanagi, then it was izanami and now this. It's ridiculous.

gordo1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uchihas have so many OP jutsus... How could they not murk the Senju? I understand that they're equal, but Kishi's gonna have to show us just how strong they are...

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did it have to be an Uchiha-only jutsu? Couldn't it have been like...a normal, run-of-the-mill fire barrier...Like the one the Sound Ninja Four used in season one?

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Cough* Stupid *cough* thread :p
Then why post in here? There's no need to post in here if you can't contribute anything relevant to the discussion. Simply leave if you don't like the thread.

They were a clan known for their skills in combat so what do you expect?
As were the Senju, but you don't see Tsunade pulling out asspull jutsu after asspull jutsu do you?

Reactions: Shiina..

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why post in here? There's no need to post in here if you can't contribute anything relevant to the discussion. Simply leave if you don't like the thread.

As were the Senju, but you don't see Tsunade pulling out asspull jutsu after asspull jutsu do you?
They were'nt called bringers or war though were they? The Senju were more peaceful hence the Healing, longlivity and etc.