Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn thats hurt you'll pay for this.

water style.Water Release: Rapid Crusher (Suiton: Hahonryū)

This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand and fires at a highspeed at the enemy.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wooow what a incredible dragon i haven't seen this dragon for years. and now i have to afce her.

earth style.: Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears (Doton: Doryuusou)
This technique lets the user summon stone spikes from the ground. This technique doesn't seem to be very effective.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
water style:Suiton: Suijinheki, 水遁・水陣壁, literally "Water Release: Water Encampment

This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360? if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i will.

u come in or not

water style:Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave (水遁・爆水衝波, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha),
shodaime shoots an entire lake's worth of water out of his mouth which he then uses for his water jutsu. When it is first summoned, the area becomes a large wave thatshodaimecan ride on, making him more deadly.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow u punch hard.

got u now u close to me talke this.
water style:Water Release: Water Dragon Projectile Technique (Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu, 水遁・水龍弾の術;
Water Release: Water Dragon Projectile Technique is a technique that creates a serpentine dragon to attack the opponent. While a very powerful technique

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow beatifull.
im gonna have to stay away from u because u already have wings

earth style:Earth Release: Earth Style Wall (土遁・土流壁, Doton: Doryūheki;
After forming the hand seals,the user spits out a stream of mud that quickly grows and solidifies into a strong, protective wall.