Shukaku Gaara vs war arc gaara vs current sasuke.

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mind set: To kill
Starting distance: 50m

I really want to know what people think about this match up, think of this as a survey that I am doing. Please debate with everything you have. I want to know what people think the difference is between shukaku gaara and war arc gaara and how wide is the gap between them. Let prince charles get turnt up for this and let him get others turnt up as well. Thank you.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Please show scans, predict how the fight would go and answer my questions=D. As for sasuke winning, this is a triple threat match you know not one on one.
I already made a post on this before. Current Sasuke is on a completely new level compared to any version of Gaara. I'll try to find my post and I'll post it here if I do find it.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In this three pronged fight, Sasuke wins. His new Susano'o is just too much, as he retains obscene mobility, ability to use an Enton Sword/Enton techniques, and his cutting ability was able to take out a massive piece of the God Tree. Neither Gaara will be able to take him out of his Susano'o and then it becomes a battle of attrition.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jin Gaara has the following features over War Gaara

[*]More Durable Sand
I haven't seen any drop is Gaara's sand defense since he lost shukaku.

[*]Faster Sand
There is no proof that Gaara's sand has gotten slower.

[*]Higher Stamina Reserves
Not really.

Gaara never accessed shukaku's chakra, if anything his chakra has increased since he doesn't have to use it to suppress shukaku. Just like alot of naruto's chakra was being used to suppress the kyuubi.

[*]Better Manipulation of Sand
Again i haven't seen any change in gaara's ability to manipulate sand, Even Gaara's father thought that it was shukaku's power than caused that giant sand wave, Yet he was shocked that it wasn't and it was gaara's own strength.

If anything, His ability to manipulate alot of sand has increased, Not decreased.

Reactions: Voidstep

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I haven't seen any drop is Gaara's sand defense since he lost shukaku.

There is no proof that Gaara's sand has gotten slower.

Not really.

Gaara never accessed shukaku's chakra, if anything his chakra has increased since he doesn't have to use it to suppress shukaku. Just like alot of naruto's chakra was being used to suppress the kyuubi.

Again i haven't seen any change in gaara's ability to manipulate sand, Even Gaara's father thought that it was shukaku's power than caused that giant sand wave, Yet he was shocked that it wasn't and it was gaara's own strength.

If anything, His ability to manipulate alot of sand has increased, Not decreased.
Exactly what i thought. So who is your winner?