Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha _O- :rofl: hoohooohoohhaaaahahahahahaHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA AH eh ah ahem ugh eh ......ah.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl: _O- hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......_O- :rofl:

Sorry. My cat was ummm licking my toes or something...yeah...uh huh. :D

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome.

I am ok with my photo being here as most of nb people i know have seen me,but i am not ok with the part that Scar did not ask me for permission,although i would post a pic sooner or later.

I don`t want to be a fag,and report you now,but just to let you know,Scar,what you did can get you demoded,because there is something called ,and it basically means that if you don`t ask me,you have no right to publish anything related to me. :)

Last edited:

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why don`t i believe you?
You were the only one who had that photo. U_U
Yea so? He asked to see what you look like and I said sure. I told him he better not do anything with it but I guess he forgot. :rolleyes:
Not my fault. I really didn't know he was going to show this. You look better in person in my opinion o_o

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea so? He asked to see what you look like and I said sure. I told him he better not do anything with it but I guess he forgot. :rolleyes:
Not my fault. I really didn't know he was going to show this. You look better in person in my opinion o_o
Why thank you. :eek:

And yeah,i`ll make him remember.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.