Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome.

I am ok with my photo being here as most of nb people i know have seen me,but i am not ok with the part that Scar did not ask me for permission,although i would post a pic sooner or later.

I don`t want to be a fag,and report you now,but just to let you know,Scar,what you did can get you demoded,because there is something called ,and it basically means that if you don`t ask me,you have no right to publish anything related to me. :)
You don't want to be one, but you can't change who you are.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are right,i faced reality and did what i had to do.:)
Actually, what I was referring to was:
Awesome.

I am ok with my photo being here as most of nb people i know have seen me,but i am not ok with the part that Scar did not ask me for permission,although i would post a pic sooner or later.

I don`t want to be a fag,and report you now,but just to let you know,Scar,what you did can get you demoded,because there is something called ,and it basically means that if you don`t ask me,you have no right to publish anything related to me. :)

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did all you could to make it obvious.
Nope.

I have proven that i am sometimes useful,and you know it pretty well don`t you?

Past the couple of days,i have stopped every bad habit,and to regain my so called "respect"(The one i never had),i will do 1 last good to the world.

You`ll see it in a couple of days if not hours.:)

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

I have proven that i am sometimes useful,and you know it pretty well don`t you?

Past the couple of days,i have stopped every bad habit,and to regain my so called "respect"(The one i never had),i will do 1 last good to the world.

You`ll see it in a couple of days if not hours.:)
Now I'm curious.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome.

Find a admin that cares about your internet privacy and ill start to care. But like I said. That picture is me. If I have some resemblance to you. Im sorry? I cant help the way I look. Neither can you. Why you be hatin?

Why don`t i believe you?
You were the only one who had that photo. U_U
She didnt. I hacked you O_O

Why thank you. :eek:

And yeah,i`ll make him remember.:)
If you PM me another damn picture of your genitals. I dont care what anyone says. Im infracting you.

You don't want to be one, but you can't change who you are.
So true U_U

You are right,i faced reality and did what i had to do.:)
*insert.....nvm*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Find a admin that cares about your internet privacy and ill start to care. But like I said. That picture is me. If I have some resemblance to you. Im sorry? I cant help the way I look. Neither can you. Why you be hatin?

She didnt. I hacked you O_O

If you PM me another damn picture of your genitals. I dont care what anyone says. Im infracting you.

So true U_U

*insert.....nvm*
Lmao,that post failed too much.

And yeah,don`t worry,internet privacy is something you don`t want to mess with as it is legally prosecuted.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao,that post failed too much.

And yeah,don`t worry,internet privacy is something you don`t want to mess with as it is legally prosecuted.
Ok, now try to find a lawyer that cares about your internet privacy enough to sue me from over seas ~_~ this is all just spam.

~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.